justmeinit

my greatest player so far 42 goals in 32 league games

25 posts in this topic

Just like to ask has any one had a player score more league goals than this in one season

9DennisAgyemang-3.png

9DennisAgyemang.png

Tbf with a player like that it would have to be a awful tactic for him to not score loads!

There was a guy who had had a regen score a 100 in a season with Liverpool, just a couple of weeks ago. I think it was 53 or something in the league. Anyway, check the records thread for comparison!

wow keirrison records are amazing this is the guy i brought in to replace kerirrison well i guess i have got some work to do then

thats just totaly ****ed up. who would even want a player scoring like that, it's certianly not realistic, i would say Si over tuned the scoring stat

thats just totaly ****ed up. who would even want a player scoring like that' date=' it's certianly not realistic, i would say Si over tuned the scoring stat[/quote']

Every team in the world would.

Unrealistic - yes.

Unwanted - no.

i wouldnt want him... pointless playing the game if one player can single handedly score that much....

waste of time

In santy001's game Keirrison scored 80 in 34

keirrison-1.jpg

Shouldn't this be in the bug forum? :p

Cleary using the corner cheat for Kerrison there...if not can i have your tactic please?

Cleary using the corner cheat for Kerrison there...if not can i have your tactic please?

There is no corner cheat.

Also, Keirrison isn't the best header of the ball...

There is no corner cheat.

Also, Keirrison isn't the best header of the ball...

How do you know? Was it your game?

Well I think I could shed some light on it, my tactic is up in the tactics section, Keirrison actually has a new record now for league goals scored, 90 something I think, 149 in all competitions (and I still couldn't win the champions league) but I rarely if ever score from corners, although Keirrison does score a few balls that make it out to the edge of the box from them because thats where I have him stand.

Well I think I could shed some light on it, my tactic is up in the tactics section, Keirrison actually has a new record now for league goals scored, 90 something I think, 149 in all competitions (and I still couldn't win the champions league) but I rarely if ever score from corners, although Keirrison does score a few balls that make it out to the edge of the box from them because thats where I have him stand.

Nice, i'll have a blast with your tactic mate. What's it called?

EDIT, just found it!

Just called 4-4-2 for Stoke, its in the thread titles 4-4-2 and something to do with Keirrison scoring 125 goals. And OP, stick that guy on a bit of strength training, and you'd have a great targetman to play alongside Keirrison who also has pace etc. He's not too different from one I use in the same role.

regens suck on this new game.

the single-footedness makes their stats too good.

srsly in the future 90% of good players will only be able to use one foot to an even decent standard?

That regen is a beast! Finishing 20, Composure 20, Off The Ball 20, Heading 19, Jumping 17, Strength 16, Pace 17, Long Shots 16!

What can't he do ? lol

He looks an awesome player. Unless he was injury prone he would clearly score by the barrowload.

Here is my input to an awesome regen striker !!!

Malaysian as well !!!

Mohd1.png

and his records........................

Mohd2.png

Would have been a tycoon takeover, there's some very wealthy BNS/BSS and BSP clubs on my game. Looks a great player, shame he ruined it all going to west brom lol.

Yeah I looked at some other posts and its likely that the tycoon thing managed to do some bumper stuff to that club, they are in League 1 at the moment...bottom, but League 1 all the same lol.