postman123

13 posts in this topic

No info yet, and its been asked a thousand times. Anyway, what HuwFlet said!

In previous years its been mid febuary

read the forum rules, no duplicate threads and use search option!, they'll be out when they're out. Jees I hope we don't start having 20 threads aday on this!

read the forum rules, no questions on patches, they'll be out when they're out. Jees I hope we don't start having 20 threads aday on this!

Like December you mean? I feel its going to end up like that! Perhaps the mods should post the forum rules in a sticky at the top of the page.

Like December you mean? I feel its going to end up like that! Perhaps the mods should post the forum rules in a sticky at the top of the page.

they have, or are you being a little sarcastic there! :D

The forum rules are stickied at the top of the page, but there is no mention in Neji's version of not asking about the patch.

Maybe there should be?

They are in a sticky at the top of the page:confused:

The forum rules are stickied at the top of the page, but there is no mention in Neji's version of not asking about the patch.

Maybe there should be?

There is about searching first, and searching would have showed quite a few relevant threads.

Yeah true but we all know the search function doesnt appear until you have at least 100 posts:D

They are in a sticky at the top of the page:confused:

Apologies, bear in mind though they were only added yesterday before pulling confused faces thank you!

No date has been announced for a future patch yet although SI have indicated there'll be another one.