ceewestie

Relay Pitch ?

9 posts in this topic

I just noticed this option in the boardroom, my board won't entertain the idea, as pitch always looks pretty much the same, when would this be used ?

[quote name='ceewestie']I just noticed this option in the boardroom, my board won't entertain the idea, as pitch always looks pretty much the same, when would this be used ?[/QUOTE]

When the pitch suffers over the course of a season, especially in winter.

The board will only relay the pitch at the end of the season generally ..

Oddly, I don't seem to have to request it at larger clubs. If I do all I get is: we are already going to do it.

What club you at and what facilities you got? Undersoil heating etc?

[quote name='ceewestie']I just noticed this option in the boardroom, my board won't entertain the idea, as pitch always looks pretty much the same, when would this be used ?[/QUOTE]

You seem to have the best chance of getting your pitch relayed in the off season when your players are on holidays, try asking at the end of the season.

ive been at havnt and waterlooville for four years and its not been relayed once

it must just be mud by now

[quote name='atonement']ive been at havnt and waterlooville for four years and its not been relayed once

it must just be mud by now[/QUOTE]

Well your name is waterlooville, would imagine your pitch would be like a watery loo.

if you go to 'information' on your club screen and then choose 'stadium' on the drop down menu in the top right, you can see the quality of your pitch. most of the time in top flight clubs it will be 'perfect' already so no need to relay :p

Chelsea had one of the worst pitches I'd ever seen a couple of years ago. Maybe there should be an option to make it worse before big matches.

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4711384.stm[/url]

[quote name='Grimoz']Well your name is waterlooville, would imagine your pitch would be like a watery loo.[/quote]

Indeed, you [I]havant[/I] a chance :p

[quote name='phnompenhandy']Indeed, you [I]havant[/I] a chance :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry couldnt resist :p