The Legend That Is

topyido

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by topyido:

not any ive had it b4 but 39 is a lot of goals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, any. Especially in a league like Scotland, where you aren't playing against decent defenders most of the time. I've had Fazio win World Player of the Year from 40 goals, and that was at A.C. Milan.

Congrats on boasting about cheating though, we needed another thread like this.

it aint cheating is it people have had corners routines since way back when you show me one of your centre backs getting 39 goals 2nd top league scorer player of the year and 30 million bids for him in one season

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by topyido:

it aint cheating is it people have had corners routines since way back when you show me one of your centre backs getting 39 goals 2nd top league scorer player of the year and 30 million bids for him in one season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, exploiting a weakness in the match engine to get THIRTY NINE goals isn't cheating.

Oh wait, yes, yes it is.

but you still use it!! arnt you the special one!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I say anything against using it? What makes you look like a complete prat is bragging about a well-known cheat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Did I say anything against using it? What makes you look like a complete prat is bragging about a well-known cheat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny haha im laughing the point you are simply missing is i was not putting this on here to brag as i previously stated its not just the goals he performed consistently in all competitions and solid as a rock at the back 39 goals big massive bonus but lets look at the facts he was great with or without the 39 goals

apart from the goals mate... he hasnt performed that well.. clearly

only got a tackling average of 1.68 ... ive seen attacking mids with better averages...

and his fould commiting is atrocious....

the only thing he's done .. is score... due to the exploit... and THAT is why he has good form...

what everyone else is trying to say is that its a waste of time having threads like this for two reasons

one.. its a bragging thread and therefore inherently useless to anyone

two.. the 'brag' is useless aswell as its simply an exploit.... no better then usin fmm to edit a super player

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by welshace:

apart from the goals mate... he hasnt performed that well.. clearly

only got a tackling average of 1.68 ... ive seen attacking mids with better averages...

and his fouls commiting is atrocious....

the only thing he's done .. is score... due to the exploit... and THAT is why he has good form...

what everyone else is trying to say is that its a waste of time having threads like this for two reasons

one.. its a bragging thread and therefore inherently useless to anyone

two.. the 'brag' is useless aswell as its simply an exploit.... no better then usin fmm to edit a super player </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course you are bragging, it's not as if you have come on and said oh guys you's should look at this player because he's done well for me because of such and such,have you? you've come on and basically said i've used the corner bug and got my CB to score loads of goals, and he's a legend. If that's not bragging then you need your head sorted.

and newcastle r rubbish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad you were able to deal with losing the argument in such a mature and controlled fashion.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Corner Bug </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to ask, what do you mean by Corner Bug, 1st I have heard of such a thing?

Set your best header to challenge the GK, Set the ball to be delivered to the 6 yard area. No one on the near post and volia... corner bug, guaranteed to scored roughly 1 corner a game.

(PS: Am I not supposed to say this??? if not... sorry)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">leave the lad alone, i dont see any bagging? seems to me hes just stating his cb has 39 goals? no need for everyone get on his back, its a game for christ sake! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

smartest thing someone has said if only some of you others could really see the point of this and it was not bragging if anybody happens to wanna try a centre back try him corner bug or not he simply is a good player end of

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">leave the lad alone, i dont see any bagging? seems to me hes just stating his cb has 39 goals? no need for everyone get on his back, its a game for christ sake! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

smartest thing someone has said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not, it's probably right up there with most of what you've posted in "what the hell".

There's a rule, no bragging threads. This fits nicely as a bragging thread, as the only information you've provided is the CBs goals, because as said everything else he has is terrible for a CB.

if only some of you others could really see the point of this and it was not bragging if anybody happens to wanna try a centre back try him corner bug or not he simply is a good player end of </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you could've posted about anything but his goals, which is all you did in the thread until called on it, when you started backpedalling. If you actually want to prove he's a good defender, then tell us his interception/game average, as I can only assume you're either using extreme-standoff or Newcastle defending.

what welshace said about taking away the goals, yeah he is very average CB stats his av is boosted by the corner bug. His tack, assis,fouls, pass plus shot targ shows what he is really like and yeah you are trying to brag unless your trying to say the Legend That is....Mr average CB

Look, right I agree with the likes of Arathonas etc that this is a pointless, needless and frustrating thread BUT...

Why do you all get involved? Why not just leave Mr Topyido to brag to an empty thread? There's really nothing to be gained by repeatedly saying "corner bug, you're cheating...". All it needs is one to say "look there ain't out special about him, he's just scored an insane amount of goals due to the bug." The end.

I know you all mean well but you should just forget about stupid threads like this.

it dont work for me im on the latest patch 8.02 i have played 2 games 15 corners and no goals from corners i have set my best corner taker to aim for 6 yard box and my best header to challenge goal keeper doesnt look like it works for me unless im doing something wrong and i have got i got rid of anyone attating near post or flick ons

Archived