Wingers Tackling?

Depends what you want the wingers to do. In some formations I create it's vital as I like my wingers to win the ball back high up. Also if I use wingbacks it's not unusual for me to use wingers in their place. So if I do that then they must have a decent tackling stat.

Depends what you want the wingers to do. In some formations I create it's vital as I like my wingers to win the ball back high up. Also if I use wingbacks it's not unusual for me to use wingers in their place. So if I do that then they must have a decent tackling stat.

Well I am compiling a scoring system based on vital attributes and other attributes. I have a very good winger who is quick and can cross the ball well. But his tackling his like 4, so I was thinking that maybe will destroy any good attributes he has in the attacking side of things.

I can see what your saying though, but I am trying to be as ruthless as I can - for example if my player has a really high attribute for crossing, but his teamwork is really low - then he's out. At the moment all my wingers have poor tackling.

Although I suppose whatever formation I play, my wingers and strikers are my first line of defence.

Hmmm...

Archived