Official Lost Season 5 Thread *airs in the US on Wednesdays @ 9PM EST (Thur 2AM GMT)*

LokedOut420

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoping this season opens up the islands history and what not. Couldn't give a fig if people escape or not in the end, just what to know what the hell is going on with this place.

I'm hoping things don't get too silly with regards to the whole 'moving the island' and stuff like that.

Be nice if something to do with the giant foot was mentioned and also how Danielle got there (even though she's dead). Anyway else wonder if they are sure what they're going to do with Miles, Ginger bird and Daniel ? Hope they don't just make them periphery and actually have something in mind for them. Ginger bird speaks Korean, something about 'finding where she was born' etc

anyone reckon we're gunna hear/see anymore from those 2 who got buried alive, as everyone thought they were dead, whereas they were just paralised for 24 hours or so!?!

I think they have enough characters to write for without bringing back a couple that no one seemed to like and they didn't seem to know what to do with.

Nikki was fit though :thup:

Fox announced Tuesday morning that "Prison Break" will end its run after four seasons this spring, says Variety. The drama returns to the network's schedule on Friday, April 17 at 8 p.m. for a final lap.

In other Fox news, the network confirmed that its "American Idol" results show will air in its traditional Wednesday 9 p.m. slot after all.

As long as it comes to some sort of conclusion then I don't mind, wouldn't want them to leave a lot unanswered. TBF from what I have seen of season 2 I don't see how it could be stretched past another 2 and half seasons anyway.

Wasn't there a giant statues leg with only 4 toes in S1 at some point. That was never explained was it?

pretty sure they said that would be explained this series.

It was meant to be in series 4, like a few things(such as libby's stint in the mental hospital) but got put back because of the writers strike :thup:

i dont remember that

I say 'Adam & Eve' only cause everyone was speculating that they may be the original inhabitants (at the time in season 1 anyway). Remember they had black stone and a white stone with them as well ?

Not really been mentioned since, could be Dharma, could be anyone tbh

Only 2 short seasons left to explain/answer everything

i dont see it happening tbh

Why not? They had been forced to drag things out because they didn't know when the show would be ending. Now that they have a set end date, they know exactly how much time they have to wrap things up.

Archived