stadium expansion

Not quite the same topic but I thought better to ask in here rather than a new topic.

In FM 08 - the info tab told you about your stadium (size, heating etc) and also how good your training &youth facilities were. These seem to have been moved in FM 09. Where do you find this info? My new chairman says he has pumped money into training & youth setup but I didn't know what they were like before and what they are now.

The attendence needs to be between 95 and 100% I would of thought, but it also depends on other things.

I've just had mine increased with approx. 80% attendance. I think season ticket sales (i.e. sell out) and general popularity contribute too.

Didn't stop my board telling me they wouldn't expand it every time I asked then telling me to get out the boardroom.

I've just had mine increased with approx. 80% attendance. I think season ticket sales (i.e. sell out) and general popularity contribute too.

Didn't stop my board telling me they wouldn't expand it every time I asked then telling me to get out the boardroom.

I stand corrected then.

Archived