Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tottenham hotspur...

they play at white hart lane with a capacity of 36k... since ur update this is not the issue..

Really not noticed this lol thanks for bringing it up not sure wots happend there:confused:

9.3 out sune so i'll just leave it now:thup:

Really not noticed this lol thanks for bringing it up not sure wots happend there:confused:

9.3 out sune so i'll just leave it now:thup:

Wally, just wondering... did u manage to work that Loan story out? I.e. that the Loans will be done in Dezember and not from season begin?...

Wally, just wondering... did u manage to work that Loan story out? I.e. that the Loans will be done in Dezember and not from season begin?...

its the the editor mate dose't allow you to do future loans hopefully this will be fixed sune:thup:

Right there we go little update to get you going for 9.3

Sorted real comp names toned down certain players injuries also added afew arteta bullard etc added afew transfers and loans:thup:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IOJKRGIQ

AWESOME! ur the man Wally!

Gonna try it out... u keep the tranfers in january right? - loans i know u only could do it at beginning of the season...

AWESOME! ur the man Wally!

Gonna try it out... u keep the tranfers in january right? - loans i know u only could do it at beginning of the season...

Well all transfers are done are't they mate 9.3 remember thats out of my hands theres afew free transfers missing and tymoshuck for some reason the free transfers ive done straight off

Well all transfers are done are't they mate 9.3 remember thats out of my hands theres afew free transfers missing and tymoshuck for some reason the free transfers ive done straight off

so all the work u made for 9.2 , u couldnt apply to this update?

aight, i ll keep on checking then. Still wondering why Timotchuk no on (I guess its not a done deal yet...)

Well ive done tymoschuk in my update says on sky sports websie its a done deal,If it dose't go through i'll remove it in future updates

how often do you release your updates Wally?

Well was every week but now 9.3 out and transfer window closed i'll just release them when theres been plenty to update be quiet now till summer probley but i'll release wot i can:thup:

THX Wally, im sure ur gonna take care of it :D

Any ideas when u can give us smthg?

I'LL upload another tommorow check through and see wots missed then post here and i'll sort it.im guna leave short term loans for as in montyh loans but will add longer 1's were needed:thup:

I'LL upload another tommorow check through and see wots missed then post here and i'll sort it.im guna leave short term loans for as in montyh loans but will add longer 1's were needed:thup:

sounds good. I can only start a new save/game when ur update is out... :D

your update is brilliant wally! much appreciated!

is that one the final update?

Well i'll do them lol when its worth doing guna be quiet now till summer really in it so not worth doing see how things go:D:thup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived