Sports Interactive Community

mate, just one silly question xD

im suffering an immense injury plague with my everton side and was just wondering, if this could have something to do with your database. in two years of my fm career, Ive never experienced such an immense injury plague. seamus, cahill, drenthe and distin all got injured for 3-4 months almost at the same time.

mate, just one silly question xD

im suffering an immense injury plague with my everton side and was just wondering, if this could have something to do with your database. in two years of my fm career, Ive never experienced such an immense injury plague. seamus, cahill, drenthe and distin all got injured for 3-4 months almost at the same time.

Nothing as been done to injuries so probably just bad luck

Dont suppose you will be updateing FM2011 as Im refusing to buy fm2012 due to the steam issues.

No mate sorry, i was't too keen on steam few years back but its ok know i think, im buying the game on disc though and just activating through steam

Hey Wally, does your update have all the Januaru transfers aswell like Carroll, Torres etc.... ?

Yes but you need the 11.3 patch

A belated thank you for your update. Your hard work is to be commended.

Obviously, though, someone has a sense of humour. Getafe, since acquired by Dubai-based Royal Emirates Group of Companies, apparently has a new name -- Getafe Team Dubai C.F., S.A.D. Thanks for the laugh.

Just saw man city predicted by the media as 1st for the first season.

Are you serious?? O.o

even in the game when you are champions several years in a row they won't always pick you as favourites, and other managers doubt you can retain your title. I am 9yrs in and get this sort of **** from the game. Well i've won it 9 times in a row, and you doubt i can win it again? er..

A belated thank you for your update. Your hard work is to be commended.

Obviously, though, someone has a sense of humour. Getafe, since acquired by Dubai-based Royal Emirates Group of Companies, apparently has a new name -- Getafe Team Dubai C.F., S.A.D. Thanks for the laugh.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/20/dubai-getafe-takeover-la-liga

don't think it actually happened though.

Would anyone happen to have the version of the update before Arsenal bought their players (Arteta, Mertesacker etc.) and be able to upload it? I want to say it was v14.

Ok in between my Fmweegie work I've been doing 1 with future transfer so there's a fee involved, all deals go through between 2-3 of January 2013, i know some people like this method so here you are, be aware though it wont be 100% perfect but all major stuff should be there

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nk8o3o

Ok in between my Fmweegie work I've been doing 1 with future transfer so there's a fee involved, all deals go through between 2-3 of January 2013, i know some people like this method so here you are, be aware though it wont be 100% perfect but all major stuff should be there

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nk8o3o

what game is this for ??????????????

so will there be a transfer update for FM 2012 ???

Not mate its just something i did in spare time

Hey wally, sorry to bother you, but to what day is your database updated to?

I tried it(put into editor data,checked everything) and the teams in Serie A and EPL aren't the same of the current season, i even checked some teams and noticed that big player like Van Persie for example are still in their old teams.

I thought your db was updated to this year's teams and transfers, but i may have gotten it wrong.

Hey wally, sorry to bother you, but to what day is your database updated to?

I tried it(put into editor data,checked everything) and the teams in Serie A and EPL aren't the same of the current season, i even checked some teams and noticed that big player like Van Persie for example are still in their old teams.

I thought your db was updated to this year's teams and transfers, but i may have gotten it wrong.

This is for Fm13 mate are you playing a older version ?

Oh, my bad, i somehow thought it was for FM11. :) Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah thats my fault i've made it clear now on 1st post its for fm13 :)

alot of the fees r incorrect for future transfers in championship.

It was only done quick,the fees wont be that far out as i checked a lot of them,can easily be changed in editor

have u a list of what transfers u have done??

No As I've said im part of weegie team i just did this quick after deadline day

ok no probs . any plans to improve the file at all??

If i get time im might do, if you log down in here what needs changing i'l try do it in next few days

Be very careful with proboards, they "could" instantly delete your Forum with no warning if they themselves think you are using a trademarked name without permission, or if someone complains. You are much safer with a phpbb3 forum hosted on a server you have control of. I have a server and proboards forums can be converted to phpbb3 . PM me wally if you want to chat more about it, I had a proboards forum on a different subject and after a year and 30,000 members they deleted it without warning because they didn't feel I had permission to use the header image. They didn't ask, I did have permission it was an official Forum for a celebrity/model and she was also an admin on the Forum. They just deleted it