Wallys update

Wally, you and the update guy's lives would be soooo much easier if you just went to transfermerkt.de at the end of the window and ran through all the moves league by league - would save a lot of hassle for you all!
Yeah I wish I had the patience and enough free time to do it myself.

All in one go the day after it closes too, so I don't have to keep track of who I have and haven't edited.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I wish I had the patience and enough free time to do it myself.

All in one go the day after it closes too, so I don't have to keep track of who I have and haven't edited.

Times not so much an issue once you get use to the editor

Top update for me lads - I'm still on one that you sent out half way through the transfer window but it's been such a great game so far I haven't got the latest one...yet!

Of course, with an unofficial update there will always be some niggles here and there - but the work gone in on these updates, the amounts released and the excellent way Wally and Pav have kept everyone informed has been on a professional level.

No worries on any of the updates for me - keep up the good work lads!

As it stand its Celtic, but Sion are appealing and there is a very good chance it will be overturned, because UEFA have actually acted against the Swiss rules, which they cant.

Up to you whether you want to change it though

actually m8 the reason that celtic WILL stay in the competiton is the fact sion fielded 5 players they didnt register(because they wernt actually aloud to buy them due to a ban) for the competition,

it has nothing to do with swiss rules but uefa and european football rules

Hi Wally, just a quick question. I know you have a separate injuries file but is it possible that something has been done to the normal file regarding injuries? For the last two versions now I seem to be getting a lot of injuries, and some pretty bad ones aswell. It may just be luck of the draw, but ive never had anything like this before and its only since using the last 2 files. 2 different saves, one on each. My current one ive had:

Rooney - Torn Hamstring - 3 months

Carrick - Slipped Disc - 2-3 months

Cleverley - Broken Leg - 6 months

Young - Broken Ankle - 3 months

Fletcher - Fractured Arm - 1 month

Valencia - Strained Knee Ligaments - 6 weeks

Kaka - Broken Wrist - 1 month

Tunnicliffe - Broken Leg - 6 months

Petrucci - Broken Toe - 2 months

Fornasier - Double Hernia - 6 weeks

Pogba - Torn Calf Muscle - 3 to 4 months

Thompson - Strained Knee Ligaments - 1 month

Plus many other ranging from days to 4 weeks and also more serious injuries to youth players that have now recovered that I cant be bother going through the history for. Like I say, could just be luck of the draw but ive never ever had anything this bad, and its only been on my last 2 saves using your 2 most recent files. Its not my schedules as ive always used them without problems. Any ideas?

EDIT: BTW im only in December of the first season. So all these are in that short space of time.

Hi Wally, just a quick question. I know you have a separate injuries file but is it possible that something has been done to the normal file regarding injuries? For the last two versions now I seem to be getting a lot of injuries, and some pretty bad ones aswell. It may just be luck of the draw, but ive never had anything like this before and its only since using the last 2 files. 2 different saves, one on each. My current one ive had:

Rooney - Torn Hamstring - 3 months

Carrick - Slipped Disc - 2-3 months

Cleverley - Broken Leg - 6 months

Young - Broken Ankle - 3 months

Fletcher - Fractured Arm - 1 month

Valencia - Strained Knee Ligaments - 6 weeks

Kaka - Broken Wrist - 1 month

Tunnicliffe - Broken Leg - 6 months

Petrucci - Broken Toe - 2 months

Fornasier - Double Hernia - 6 weeks

Pogba - Torn Calf Muscle - 3 to 4 months

Thompson - Strained Knee Ligaments - 1 month

Plus many other ranging from days to 4 weeks and also more serious injuries to youth players that have now recovered that I cant be bother going through the history for. Like I say, could just be luck of the draw but ive never ever had anything this bad, and its only been on my last 2 saves using your 2 most recent files. Its not my schedules as ive always used them without problems. Any ideas?

EDIT: BTW im only in December of the first season. So all these are in that short space of time.

No mate not that i know of, well i have't done anything, that list is quite bad though

have you looked at my db in editor to check injury proneness on these players ? in saying that all of them defiantly wont of had there's put any higher

Well done on this transfer update. Without a doubt one of the best out there.

John Fleck and Kyle Hutton stays at Rangers - "Sheffield United have announced they have been unsuccessful in an appeal to take John Fleck and Kyle Hutton on loan from Rangers."

Lee Young-Pyo is a free agent - "After the 2010-11 campaign, he was offered an another extension, but refused and decided to leave the Riyadh-based club."

Nashat Akram has found a club - "In July 2011, Akram signed with Lekhwiya."

Well done on this transfer update. Without a doubt one of the best out there.

John Fleck and Kyle Hutton stays at Rangers - "Sheffield United have announced they have been unsuccessful in an appeal to take John Fleck and Kyle Hutton on loan from Rangers."

Lee Young-Pyo is a free agent - "After the 2010-11 campaign, he was offered an another extension, but refused and decided to leave the Riyadh-based club."

Nashat Akram has found a club - "In July 2011, Akram signed with Lekhwiya."

Cheers, i removed fleck and hutton yesterday :) i'll get those others done though

No mate not that i know of, well i have't done anything, that list is quite bad though

have you looked at my db in editor to check injury proneness on these players ? in saying that all of them defiantly wont of had there's put any higher

No ive not looked in the editor yet. I didnt think there would be any need as those players shouldnt really have been touched as none are what you would call injury prone.

In my other save, I remember selling Kuzczak(?) and loaning out Amos then just after the transfer window closed, De Gea (6 months) and Lindegard (3-4 months) both got injured so I had to get in a loan. Also the list of players in that save was quite bad. Worse impact actually as far as the team went.

When I get chance to open the editor i'll have a look but I doubt its anything to do with injury proneness being edited. I thought maybe that (if its possible) somebody had merged your DB with the injury file?

No ive not looked in the editor yet. I didnt think there would be any need as those players shouldnt really have been touched as none are what you would call injury prone.

In my other save, I remember selling Kuzczak(?) and loaning out Amos then just after the transfer window closed, De Gea (6 months) and Lindegard (3-4 months) both got injured so I had to get in a loan. Also the list of players in that save was quite bad. Worse impact actually as far as the team went.

When I get chance to open the editor i'll have a look but I doubt its anything to do with injury proneness being edited. I thought maybe that (if its possible) somebody had merged your DB with the injury file?

Im 100% sure those players wont of been touched like you say no need, i have't touched them and i doubt pav as

actually m8 the reason that celtic WILL stay in the competiton is the fact sion fielded 5 players they didnt register(because they wernt actually aloud to buy them due to a ban) for the competition,

it has nothing to do with swiss rules but uefa and european football rules

Actually it very much does have to with swiss laws as well, since Uefa is based in Zurich. The swiss authorites ruled beforehand the players were eligible. By ruling against the Laws of the country they are based in, UEFA has broken its own rulings, and its on this point Sion are appealing, and with a chance of getting it overturned

"Players [individually] and the club are now bringing legal actions against Uefa at Swiss civil court. Civil court already gave the players the right to play [before the games]; that was not respected by Uefa. This is a serious violation of Swiss laws and may result [in] penal proceedings."

Nice update.

Though if i'm honest you shouldnt have changed CA/PA or any attributes at all. Those are just far too subjective and without proper guidelines and proper knowledge of the club, players and reasons around them you will never be as accurate as the SI team can be. Also no matter how hard you try your own bias will come into play in these decisions.

Still though, generally a nice update and well done on compiling all the data.

Firstly id like to say that this is the best update i have used, looking forward to the final release tomorrow. Thanks a lot to Wally and Pav for all your work. I wouldnt know where to start with this, been playing the game for 10 years but got no idea how to use the editor.

Are u still doing any ca/pa changes before tomorrow? Would you be able to look at a few lower league players, main example is Danny Green who did well last season in League 1 but 11.3 rated him pretty low. Not saying hes the next Becks or anything but id say hes prob good enough for Championship. I appreciate that youve got a hard enough job on for tomorrow so please dont think im telling you what to do, id have no idea where to start.

Thanks again mate.

Sporting:

Luís Aguiar - Not loaned to Peñarol

Caneira - Signed for Videoton

Torsiglieri - Loaned to Metalist

Pedro Silva - Free Transfer

Adrien - Loaned to Académica

Pedro Mendes - Free transfer to Vitória Guimarães

Maniche - Free transfer

Tales - Signed for Internacional Porto Alegre

Saleiro - Signed for Servette

Abel - Retired

Atila Turan - Loaned to Beira-Mar

Mexer, Wilson Eduardo and João Gonçalves - Loaned to Olhanense

Celsinho - Signed for FCM Târgu Mureş

Purovic - Signed for OFK Beograd

André Marques - Loaned to Beira-Mar

Cristiano - Loaned to Beira-Mar

Grimi - Loaned to Genk

ive done all this , aswell all other portuguese transfers mate (:

Firstly id like to say that this is the best update i have used, looking forward to the final release tomorrow. Thanks a lot to Wally and Pav for all your work. I wouldnt know where to start with this, been playing the game for 10 years but got no idea how to use the editor.

Are u still doing any ca/pa changes before tomorrow? Would you be able to look at a few lower league players, main example is Danny Green who did well last season in League 1 but 11.3 rated him pretty low. Not saying hes the next Becks or anything but id say hes prob good enough for Championship. I appreciate that youve got a hard enough job on for tomorrow so please dont think im telling you what to do, id have no idea where to start.

Thanks again mate.

I'll take a look no problem :)

Nice update.

Though if i'm honest you shouldnt have changed CA/PA or any attributes at all. Those are just far too subjective and without proper guidelines and proper knowledge of the club, players and reasons around them you will never be as accurate as the SI team can be. Also no matter how hard you try your own bias will come into play in these decisions.

Still though, generally a nice update and well done on compiling all the data.

I think our CA/PA changes have been very accurate but i agree it is subjective, thing is if you don't tweak CA/PA changes you'll find teams like Swansea getting hammered every week because there not good enough so i think you need the CA/PA Changes to balance this

Wally no luck as of yet with my problem. Just using the one dbc file and thats your latest version on the first post. Deleted all others in my editor data so can't confuse two dbc files, just the latest one and I cant know get to any game. As I try to submit my team it comes up with the same message...

Any more ideas?

Wally no luck as of yet with my problem. Just using the one dbc file and thats your latest version on the first post. Deleted all others in my editor data so can't confuse two dbc files, just the latest one and I cant know get to any game. As I try to submit my team it comes up with the same message...

Any more ideas?

Are you using a edited skin that someone as made ? and how to you play window or windowed ?

It has worked mate. I think the error is specifically for the full window version however with the windowed version it doesnt seem tp make a difference. The message still came up however the problem I was having before (i.e. i couldnt click 'confirm' on the 'confirm' button, i had to move my mouse an inch or so to the left for the button to be registered) is no more. Thank you mate as always

It has worked mate. I think the error is specifically for the full window version however with the windowed version it doesnt seem tp make a difference. The message still came up however the problem I was having before (i.e. i couldnt click 'confirm' on the 'confirm' button, i had to move my mouse an inch or so to the left for the button to be registered) is no more. Thank you mate as always

:D ____________

Some Changes Dutch Jupiler League

AGOVV :

In:

Nadjim Haroun was released by g.beerschot antwerpen (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Alex Titton from Nacional (AM) (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Rob van der Sluijs was released by FC Eindhoven (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Junior Livramento from Willem II (on loan)

Hervé Kalenga was released by Mouscron-Peruwelz (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

FC Zwolle :

Out:

Dominggus Lim-Duan contract terminated

FC Volendam :

In:

Robert Mühren from RKAVV (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Out:

Mohammed Ajnane (contract terminated)

Telstar:

In:

Gerson Sheotahul from Willem II (on loan)

Steve Irwin was released by Liverpool (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Sparta :

In:

Jeremy Bokila from Zulte Waregem (on loan)

MVV:

In:

Antonio Caramazza from Visé (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Helmond Sport :

In:

Juanito Sequeira was released by FC Dordrecht (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Go Ahead :

Out:

Timon van Leeuwen (retired)

Fortuna Sittard:

In:

Wouter Scheelen from Westerlo (on loan)

FC Emmen :

In:

Matthieu Bemba from Ermis Ar. (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

FC Eindhoven:

In:

Youness Mokhtar from PSV (on loan)

Out :

Jurgen Hendriks (contract terminated)

Koen van Steensel to UNA

FC Den Bosch:

Out:

Mustafa Güler (released by FC Den Bosch signed a contract to Blauw Geel '38)

SC Cambuur :

Out:

Reza Ghoochannejhad to STVV (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Almere City :

Out:

Edwin Dekkers to ADO '20

Some Changes Dutch Jupiler League

AGOVV :

In:

Nadjim Haroun was released by g.beerschot antwerpen (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Alex Titton from Nacional (AM) (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Rob van der Sluijs was released by FC Eindhoven (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Junior Livramento from Willem II (on loan)

Hervé Kalenga was released by Mouscron-Peruwelz (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

FC Zwolle :

Out:

Dominggus Lim-Duan contract terminated

FC Volendam :

In:

Robert Mühren from RKAVV (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Out:

Mohammed Ajnane (contract terminated)

Telstar:

In:

Gerson Sheotahul from Willem II (on loan)

Steve Irwin was released by Liverpool (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Sparta :

In:

Jeremy Bokila from Zulte Waregem (on loan)

MVV:

In:

Antonio Caramazza from Visé (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Helmond Sport :

In:

Juanito Sequeira was released by FC Dordrecht (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Go Ahead :

Out:

Timon van Leeuwen (retired)

Fortuna Sittard:

In:

Wouter Scheelen from Westerlo (on loan)

FC Emmen :

In:

Matthieu Bemba from Ermis Ar. (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

FC Eindhoven:

In:

Youness Mokhtar from PSV (on loan)

Out :

Jurgen Hendriks (contract terminated)

Koen van Steensel to UNA

FC Den Bosch:

Out:

Mustafa Güler (released by FC Den Bosch signed a contract to Blauw Geel '38)

SC Cambuur :

Out:

Reza Ghoochannejhad to STVV (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Almere City :

Out:

Edwin Dekkers to ADO '20

Cheers :) _________

Archived