Sports Interactive Community

That's more to with with Downing being under-rated than anything imo. But then it also comes down the actually attribute balances too.

Look at the actually balance i can see why he'd be slightly higher rated than Nani two. Young also hasn't got a great left foot, Nani is practically two footed. It's not just about the number, but the actual attributes themselves

And Rio is a far superior defender, whose performances havent dropped off. Only thing i'd be looking at is his injury proneness rating.

Thats what Im saying, a two footed player should have a higher CA, because the foot, takes certain point for it as well, so when Downing is 155, his foot takes about 4 to 5 points of off the CA, so his attributes actually comes from the remaining 150, whereas for young since he is one footed (in the game) his attribute is taken from all of the 166, same for Nani

Thats what Im saying, a two footed player should have a higher CA, because the foot, takes certain point for it as well, so when Downing is 155, his foot takes about 4 to 5 points of off the CA, so his attributes actually comes from the remaining 150, whereas for young since he is one footed (in the game) his attribute is taken from all of the 166, same for Nani

I know what your saying about 2 footed players but if you raise there PA/CA too much they will become over powerfull so its a tricky balance

OK i'll take a look if you want my honest opinion and im a Leeds fan by the way so I've no interest in any of the man utd players :D but i'd prefer young in my squad to downing and Ferdinand despite injuries to me is a far better defender then Agger, Agger was on bench a bit last year due to his form

Wally here is my take on Downing:

Anticipation: 14 < 15

Composure: 14 < 15

Decisions: 14 < 16

Determination: 10 < 14 ( doesnt take up CA)

Off the Ball: 13 < 14

Crossing: 15 < 17

Technique: 13 < 15

Free Kicks: 14 < 15

Off to the shops, but if you when i get back i can give you my reasoning behind that?

Downing's weak foot is only rated 11, thats 1 point higher than Young's

I'll take a look at Downing when im home but me personaly think that (NOW) young is the better player

I'll take a look at Downing when im home but me personaly think that (NOW) young is the better player

Agreed, Young is the better player. just think downing is a little undervalued, thats my 2 cents anyway

OK i'll take a look if you want my honest opinion and im a Leeds fan by the way so I've no interest in any of the man utd players :D but i'd prefer young in my squad to downing and Ferdinand despite injuries to me is a far better defender then Agger, Agger was on bench a bit last year due to his form

That was mainly due to Roy f******g Hogdson, Liverpool conceded far fewer goals when he was on pitch, so why he has been downgraded is beyond me. I suggested that if it was because of the injuries he has had then Rio should be as well.

I'll give him a sight tweak, i might release a beta version later as im a bit lost on what i've done as i've not done anthing since friday except today obviousley

That was mainly due to Roy f******g Hogdson, Liverpool conceded far fewer goals when he was on pitch, so why he has been downgraded is beyond me. I suggested that if it was because of the injuries he has had then Rio should be as well.

No need for language pal, like i say i'll take a look at things later including ferdinand

yup if form is considered then young is the better player now.

Just because his shot deflected off of two players into the net, and downings bounced out of the bar doesnt make him better overall.

No need for language pal, like i say i'll take a look at things later including ferdinand

I was just pointing to Roy, no like how he was for Liverpool, ;) no scruple there mate

yup if form is considered then young is the better player now.

Just because his shot deflected off of two players into the net, and downings bounced out of the bar doesnt make him better overall.

he said he'd have a look, no need for the sarky posts is there?

Wally, Wilshere is out for a further two months. ( dont know if you were doing injuries or not)

he said he'd have a look, no need for the sarky posts is there?

Wally, Wilshere is out for a further two months. ( dont know if you were doing injuries or not)

Yes i'll add the wilkshire injury he was in my dream team not now swap for ramsey :)

wally could you take a look at these Liverpool players

Lucas needs a boost to his CA/PA he was the best liverpool player last season maybe CA 155 PA 165

Adam Morgan needs a boost to CA

Danny Wilson needs lower PA should lower it to -8 or fixed 150

wally could you take a look at these Liverpool players

Lucas needs a boost to his CA/PA he was the best liverpool player last season maybe CA 155 PA 165

Adam Morgan needs a boost to CA

Danny Wilson needs lower PA should lower it to -8 or fixed 150

what's his consistency like in game, because it certainly should be around 16, or even 17-18, very consistent performer

what's his consistency like in game, because it certainly should be around 16, or even 17-18, very consistent performer

his consistency is only 15

Lucas would also needs a attribute tweak as well.

Decisions 13 > 15

Determination 15 > 17 (well he got a lot of stick early on, but stuck to it and has been good)

Teamwork 13 > 16

Important Matches 13 > 16

Ok guys im home now and i'll take a look at those suggestions you have posted but please lets not turn this thread into "i support team who ever and i think this player should have a massive pa/ca boost" i think me and pav have been more then fair and i think its evident there's no bias changes by us all is done fair, We mite not get every change 100% spot on but thats how it is

may be I sounded a bit, but I know u guys have tried hard and I know how difficult a task it is.

Cheers

Im all for suggestions mate i've no problem with that as you can see by my thread, but im sure you have seen some people go overboard on changes they think should be in just because they support a certain team :thup:

i've made some tweaks already so i'll put a beta out later see what you lot think :D

Im all for suggestions mate i've no problem with that as you can see by my thread, but im sure you have seen some people go overboard on changes they think should be in just because they support a certain team :thup:

i've made some tweaks already so i'll put a beta out later see what you lot think :D

Nice, as u can see I am not a regular poster, 133 posts since 2006 speaks for itself. But I had to gt this off, because I felt it was wrong ;)

I may be made to look stupid, but why is Nicky Maynard at Wolves?

I may be made to look stupid, but why is Nicky Maynard at Wolves?

Hes at Bristol on my file just looked now

Just my thoughts, on Ashley Young, yes he has had a great start to his United career but to give him like 166 (I think) is a bit over the top, especially considering Downing is about 155 ( and he is two footed,and was the Player of Season at Villa) and this was over the season not 3 games like Young.

Young is good, but he looks better in the United team thats all and nothing more plus how can he be higher than Nani even (163), who had a great season at united last year.

Also, Ferdinand has hardly played (24, 13, 18 games last three seasons) be still 174, where as Agger has been toned down to 156 from 163. He has played 18, 23, 16 games , same as Ferdinand.

That much for now, I know that StevoRobbo and other will come out for me ;)

I seen your post in MG's thread and in my defense for that I thought you was talking about the changes suggestedby myself, themadsheep and MG. However none of the changes you mention here were suggested by us so I guess it doesnt really mater.

All I can say is, if Agger and Ferdinand have played roughly the same amount of games, Ferdinand is still better than Agger, not just IMO but in probably 100% of the footballing world. And a fit, playing Ferdinand is still one of the best defenders in the world. Maybe his injury proneness should be increased to reflect his injuries, it may have been, I dont know, but his ability when fit and playing is still there and has never been in doubt.

I cant really comment on Agger. I dont know why he was dropped or wether or not he deserves a decrease, increase or whatever. You will know how he plays better than me. And if you make a good case for Agger and suggest why it isnt right and can back it up, im 100% sure Wally and Pav will listen. Maybe Agger was wrongly rated in the first place thats the reason for the decrease?

As for Young, when we signed him, I really thought it was a waste if im being honest. I didnt really see how we needed him given Nani's increase in performance and maturity and on the back of his best season for us. But after seeing Young fit into our system all pre-season and so far this season, I think he's far more consistant than Nani and a better all round player. Maybe as Nani continues to mature and develope his game (especially his tracking back that he has worked hard on, so maybe a team work increase for him :D) he may be the better player but at the moment I would say Young. Also if you look at Young on the original 11.3 DB, IIRC his technical abilities are massively under-rated. Also quite a few of his mentals. At the back end of last season, didnt Young play three times for England, twice in a row he was voted MOTM and in the third match, IMO he was by far the MOTM again but the sponsors decided to give it somebody else, probably whoever scored as usuall (and this opinion is was from before he was a United player so is in no way biased).

Agger has not performed for around 2 and 1/2 years. He may have started well recentlly, but thats why he got the downgrade. Rafa didnt fancy him and he hasnt looked the same player and 156 is still pretty good its about what Gary Cahill is off hand and if you can argue he's better than that. Go ahead. He isnt. He still has a good potential. Rio needs a slight decrease, i probs missed him out in the thousands of changes ive done but he has been one of the best defenders in the world for years. As much as i dont like Man Utd you cant argue with sucsess.. Like wally said, just be glad players have had upgrades/downgrades, you wont agree with everything, but im not going to go thru and change a lot either.. frankly i have not got the time or has wally hence the final update. I think we done enough. Be glad with what you got. This is why people wont take on pa/ca changes because people argue as its all opinions. But i think we made a good go on it. And the 60k worth on downloads would suggest that. So no need for any debates thankyou. Get on with it, play the game and if you want to edit anything...do it yourself. Use FMRTE. Final version be out sometime and then FM12 will be next and we will see how well I did with the changes.

Agger has not performed for around 2 and 1/2 years. He may have started well recentlly, but thats why he got the downgrade. Rafa didnt fancy him and he hasnt looked the same player and 156 is still pretty good its about what Gary Cahill is off hand and if you can argue he's better than that. Go ahead. He isnt. He still has a good potential. Rio needs a slight decrease, i probs missed him out in the thousands of changes ive done but he has been one of the best defenders in the world for years. As much as i dont like Man Utd you cant argue with sucsess.. Like wally said, just be glad players have had upgrades/downgrades, you wont agree with everything, but im not going to go thru and change a lot either.. frankly i have not got the time or has wally hence the final update. I think we done enough. Be glad with what you got. This is why people wont take on pa/ca changes because people argue as its all opinions. But i think we made a good go on it. And the 60k worth on downloads would suggest that. So no need for any debates thankyou. Get on with it, play the game and if you want to edit anything...do it yourself. Use FMRTE. Final version be out sometime and then FM12 will be next and we will see how well I did with the changes.

Well said Pav. KUTGW :D

I wouldnt even downgrade Rio, simply because he is at the point where naturally declines in game anyway, and actually quite quickly too. (would take a look at his injury rating though). Apart from that his performances havent dropped off

I wouldnt even downgrade Rio, simply because he is at the point where naturally declines in game anyway, and actually quite quickly too. (would take a look at his injury rating though). Apart from that his performances havent dropped off

I agree, he's a great player, im on about maybe 4 points, but he declines in the game your right. Always on a free after 2 or 3 seasons. Injury rating increase is fine. Wally put it best we have to be fair to everyone and unlike some updates out there i have seen with changes im pleased there is no biasedness(?) if thats a word.lol If not...It should be!!!

Ive upped Rio's injury proness 1 point think its 16 now

Agger has not performed for around 2 and 1/2 years. He may have started well recentlly, but thats why he got the downgrade. Rafa didnt fancy him and he hasnt looked the same player.

That is simply not true, Rafa played him whenever he was fit and he always performed. He did miss a lot of games but that was due to him being very injury prone and also because Hodgson doesn't like players who choose to pass to a teammate instead of lumping it back to the opposition. I haven't seen the stats you have given Agger yet so I can't comment on them, I just wanted to point out this is false information.

Hes as good as gary cahill on the game. Thats it. And Agger hasnt been the Alan Hansen everyone has expected. Fact. Its not like he has lost 20 points but he warranted a downgrade. He's not a 160 odd player atm. He is very injury prone. SI will downgrade him. My point is there is no debate. So lets not start one.

I haven't downloaded todays update, but on the previous one there were 2 Raheem Sterlings in the Liverpool squad. Also Sebastian Coates still has a foreign club release fee of £2.4million.

Also, Spurs have an option to make Yago Falque's loan deal from Juventus permanent. Unfortunatley I can't find out anywhere what the fee would be, so would have to be an educated guess!

Hes as good as gary cahill on the game. Thats it. And Agger hasnt been the Alan Hansen everyone has expected. Fact. Its not like he has lost 20 points but he warranted a downgrade. He's not a 160 odd player atm. He is very injury prone. SI will downgrade him. My point is there is no debate. So lets not start one.

I'm not here to start an argument I was merely saying that I disagree, I think he has been very good when he has played and I'm not old enough to compare him to Alan Hansen so can't comment on that. I won't be downloading this update anyway because I want unaltered stats but you guys must be doing something right to generate so much interest so good luck. You will never please everyone anyway as everyone has different opinions and loyalties.

Also, Spurs have an option to make Yago Falque's loan deal from Juventus permanent. Unfortunatley I can't find out anywhere what the fee would be, so would have to be an educated guess!

They do, I don't know how much either I'm afraid! But I do know they don't have an option to buy on Adebayor (it's set at £13m on your update.)

Is this loans only or all ?

EDIT: The v17 BETA.

Is this loans only or all ?

EDIT: The v17 BETA.

All loans if they have a fee please :) if you leave it at -1 the agreed fees are crazy sometimes

I haven't downloaded todays update, but on the previous one there were 2 Raheem Sterlings in the Liverpool squad. Also Sebastian Coates still has a foreign club release fee of £2.4million.

There is't 2 Raheem Sterlings now and has't been for ages unless your using my db with someone else and coates release fee as been taken off

All loans if they have a fee please :) if you leave it at -1 the agreed fees are crazy sometimes

I am sorry but I won't be able to help with that! :( I have no idea on the fees.

I am sorry but I won't be able to help with that! :( I have no idea on the fees.

Just go to the contract on any loan player you see and see if theres an agreed fee for full transfer and if the fee looks ok

Just go to the contract on any loan player you see and see if theres an agreed fee for full transfer and if the fee looks ok

Oh. I thought that you wanted us to check if they were the correct price. I will see what I can do!

Oh. I thought that you wanted us to check if they were the correct price. I will see what I can do!

I'll be able to find out real price or near enough real price its just that some of the loans i did i left at -1 for future fee but when you leave it at -1 some fees are ridiculous :)

I'll be able to find out real price or near enough real price its just that some of the loans i did i left at -1 for future fee but when you leave it at -1 some fees are ridiculous :)

Is there any fast way to search for players that are on loan?

Is there any fast way to search for players that are on loan?

Not really mate just do at your leisure if you see a loan whilst playing just have a look

I will just do it for the big leagues :D

What do you want the list to be?

I will just do it for the big leagues :DWhat do you want the list to be?
Just list the player and his fee please if you think its too high/low or wrong amount Cheers :)

Just list the player and his fee please if you think its too high/low or wrong amount Cheers :)

I'll just list them all :p I will list it like this:

Player-Loaned to-Fee in British pounds.

English Premier League:

Benayoun-Arsenal-25.5M

Jenas-Aston Villa-6.75M

Boyata-Bolton-N/A

Kakuta-Bolton-N/A

Sanli-Bolton-3M

Drenthe-Everton-10k

Straqualursi-Everton-5.5M

Dier-Everton-N/A

Pantilimon-Manchester City-3M

De Laet-Norwich-N/A

Noughton-Norwich-N/A

Puncheon-QPR-800k

Bendtner-Sunderland-15M

Haliche-Swansea-N/A

Caulker-Swansea-N/A

Iago-Tottenham-N/A

Adebayor-Tottenham-13M

van Aanholt-Wigan-N/A

Only one that seems way off is Drenthe.

I will do more tomorrow! I need to go to bed now.

EDIT: Also Benayoun seems way too high!

Cheers ive fixed drente already and benayoun £24m that is a corker :D

I hope that this is what you meant!

I will do Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Championship tomorrow as I finish school early.