Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well suit yourself then. I like a update thats updated good everywhere. But maybe thats just me:) Sorry!

I think over 120.000 changes covers quite a bit :thup: cheerio

Good look finding another update besides Metal Guitarist that covers more then mine

Splendid work. However i feel some of Liverpool player are a bit underrated:

1. Kelly PA should be higher should be 160 an above since he had a good performance last season

2. Spearing PA and CA should also be higher. I think his CA should be 135 while his PA should be between 150-155

3.Flanagan PA should be higher. I think should at least -9.

4. Charlie Adam PA should also be higher since he had a good season in Blackpool and this season he also been constant.

Basically only one sentence covers the bolded points.

Your having a laugh :lol:

Flannaghan will NOT be one of the best defenders in the world. And neither will Kelly.

As for the other points, 135 was around the same as Cleverley's CA on 11.3. Says it all really. And Adam is good enough already. Im sure Pav would have already tweaked him slightly. You can still get a fair amount of goals and assists from him.

How do I do that again? And will it effect my save?

Cheers.

C:\user/username(aka dkning)/appdata/roaming/sports interactive/fm11 then delete cache folder in there

if you have't deleted it in a while this can defiantly cause some of those little bizarre bugs you encounter in fm sometimes

yeahh i know your right about Alan Smith same situation as it was with Barton wasnt it

No, it wasn't. Alan Smith was made available, yes, but not in the same situation as Barton. It was merely unethical to keep him in the same squad as Barton due to his wages and the fact he was unlikely to play ahead of Cabaye/Ben Arfa/Tiote/Barton. Now that Ben Arfa is injured (NOT a broken leg as I've seen posted somewhere) and Barton has done one, he was retained. His contract does NOT expire on 1st July like it does in the update either.

Also, Santon, Cabaye and Marveaux signed five year deals not three. Haven't looked into greater detail yet, but those spring out already.

Oh, James Tavernier has been loaned to Carlisle too.

C:\user/username(aka dkning)/appdata/roaming/sports interactive/fm11 then delete cache folder in there

if you have't deleted it in a while this can defiantly cause some of those little bizarre bugs you encounter in fm sometimes

That seems to have done the trick, I can now send my scouts where I want.

Thanks for the info and a big thanks for the update.

Hi Guys

Never added an external database to fm before, only ever used the official ones.

So, sorry if I sound dumb!

How do I get the update for the new season? I haven't got the editor or anything else only version 11.3

Oh and can you tell what I need to do!! Please make it simple!!

Thanks

Keith

Hi Guys

Never added an external database to fm before, only ever used the official ones.

So, sorry if I sound dumb!

How do I get the update for the new season? I haven't got the editor or anything else only version 11.3

Oh and can you tell what I need to do!! Please make it simple!!

Thanks

Keith

Right download the file then extract it with winrar and it creates a dbc file then that file needs to go into

my documents/sports interactive/fm11/editor data

then once you load fm up and you get to the database part you will see a change box that needs to be ticked and away you go

can't open this file once I've downloaded it, never had a problem with any of your previous releases. I've extracted all the previous ones using winrar but when i download this it says Windows doesn't recognize the file! Any help would be great, thanks.

can't open this file once I've downloaded it, never had a problem with any of your previous releases. I've extracted all the previous ones using winrar but when i download this it says Windows doesn't recognize the file! Any help would be great, thanks.

Just put the file straight into editor data this 1 dose't need to be opened with win rar

If you have downloaded it from the above link its already a dbc file. You dont need to extract it. Just put it where it needs to go.

Anyone else having issues with some players match stats not showing up correctly on their player screen? Cavani and Welbeck are 2 I have noticed so far. If someone lets me know how I can post a screenshot. Just interested to see if this is common and if there's any way of fixing it!? Thanks

Anyone else having issues with some players match stats not showing up correctly on their player screen? Cavani and Welbeck are 2 I have noticed so far. If someone lets me know how I can post a screenshot. Just interested to see if this is common and if there's any way of fixing it!? Thanks

Show me a screenshoot please frito and i'll have a look and see what i think

How do I post a screenshot? Sorry fairly new to the forum!

Press the print screen button on your keyboard then open it in paint save it as a jpeg then you can use imageshack or something like that or see if it will upload with image tab on here

Ok can't seem to get the screenshot thing working. Having trouble with the print screen button. Take it once its been pressed a file should show up in the Football Manager file with a folder entitled 'screenshots' or something along those lines? Will keep trying though and hopefully get it posted up soon.

P.S. if davecrossley could check to see if Welbecks stats show up correctly in his game that may be useful

Ok can't seem to get the screenshot thing working. Having trouble with the print screen button. Take it once its been pressed a file should show up in the Football Manager file with a folder entitled 'screenshots' or something along those lines? Will keep trying though and hopefully get it posted up soon.

P.S. if davecrossley could check to see if Welbecks stats show up correctly in his game that may be useful

No press print screen then go into paint on your accessories press the paste button and the image will show up

Hi WallyThanks for the adviceI don't have the file editor dataAm I right in assuming I need to download the editor first before moving on the the next bit?cheerskeith
Right keith if theres no editor data folder within the fm11 folder just create one spelt exactly how i have. editor data and thats it put the dbc file in there and follow rest of instructions :) oh and by the way you already have editor it comes with game when you install it

I downloaded your update and started a new game. After a while my FM closed down and I got a message that said something like that the game had unexpectedly closed down. I hadn't even got through to the next day in the game. I remember that this happended to me once when I had installed an unofficial update some time ago. Do I dare to load the game again? Or should I remove your update and continue with the SI database? This "close down" has not happened to me before, so I presume that it has to do with your update. I'm afraid that it will close down some time later when I am playing the game.

It's a shame, since I thought your update looked terrific.

Advice, please

/ Anders

No press print screen then go into paint on your accessories press the paste button and the image will show up

or you can press ALT+F9 and it will save it into Screenshots folder. C:\Users\your name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots

Alassane N'diaye (while on loan at Southend United) has been released by Crystal Palace. He had supposedly had his loan at Southend United terminated a few days ago however he appeared for Southend United last night. Not 100% sure on what's going on there but he's not a Palace player anymore and wasn't meant to be a Southend player. But he most have been registered to play for Southend last night though.

I downloaded your update and started a new game. After a while my FM closed down and I got a message that said something like that the game had unexpectedly closed down. I hadn't even got through to the next day in the game. I remember that this happended to me once when I had installed an unofficial update some time ago. Do I dare to load the game again? Or should I remove your update and continue with the SI database? This "close down" has not happened to me before, so I presume that it has to do with your update. I'm afraid that it will close down some time later when I am playing the game.

It's a shame, since I thought your update looked terrific.

Advice, please

/ Anders

Could't say mate no one else as mentioned this and my db have had over 60,000 downloads so not sure

Archived