Sports Interactive Community

Wally, any idea on a time release for tomorrow?

Probably will be before 5 as hopefully everything should be up to scratch by then

So I was right then when I said the balance coud be as high as £150m even after transfers :) Was a bit out on the debt though, I think I said £478m :(

So I was right then when I said the balance coud be as high as £150m even after transfers :) Was a bit out on the debt though, I think I said £478m :(

I've just raised there balance to 150m and reduced there over all debt to 300m is this right ?

Wally did you update the transfers until deadline?

Cheers mate (:

Yes and this morning

More transfers from Finland

Honka

In

Tomi Petrecsu (from Panthrakikos)

Out

Douglas Perera dos Santos (free)

FC Inter

In

Toni Kallio (from Muang Thong Utd), Frank Jonke (from AC Oulu)

Out

Sami Sanevuori (to FC Lahti on Loan until the end of 2011)

FF Jaro

In

Irakli Sirbiladze (from KPV)

Haka

In

Antti Ojanperä (from Tampere Utd), Albert Kuqi (from Viikingit), Kastriot Kastrati (from HJK / Klubi 04 on loan until the end of 2011)

Out

Sami Ristilä (Retired from playing now their manager), Mikko Innanen (to MyPa), Timi Lahti (to HJK on loan until the end of 2011 with to possibility of a buying the player)

HJK in addition to the previosly posted

In

Joel Perovuo (from Djurgården), Jari Litmanen (from FC Lahti)

IFK Marienhamm

In

Jarkko Värttö (from Tampere Utd), Kristian Kojola (from Tampere Utd), Jonas Emet (from Tampere Utd), Konsta Rasimus (from FC Honka), Aleksi Kangaskolkka (from Tampere Utd)

JJK

In

Antto Hilska (from Tampere Utd)

Out

Zakaria Abahassine (to RoPS)

KuPS

In

Pyry Kärkkäinen (from AC Oulu), Dickson Nwakaeme (from FC OPA), Mika Hilander (Tampere Utd)

Out

Oliver Risser (to Swindon Town)

MyPa

In

Antti Koskinen (from P-Iirot)

Out

Niklas Kivinen (to South Carolina Gamecock Athletics), Adailton Perera dos Santos (Ady) (retired from playing coach now), Felipe Benevides (to MP)

RoPS

In

Thomas Götzl (no club), Ville Syväjärvi (from FC Santa Claus), Jaakko Isteri (from PS Kemi), Mika Hänninen (from FC Santa Claus) Eetu Muinonen (no club), Shpat Qerimi (no club), Mika-Matti Maisonvaara (from FC Santa Claus), Sakari Saarinen (from Tampere Utd), Mika Lahtinen (from Tampere Utd), Antti Peura (from FC Santa Claus), Keijo Huusko (from PS Kemi), Henrik Ojamaa (from Aachen)

Out

Kennedy Owusu-Ansah (to PoPa), Jarno Tenkula (to PS Kemi)

TPS

In

Jarkko Hurme (from AC Oulu), Juho Lehtonen (from PoPa)

Out

Floribert N'Galula (to Oud-Heverlee Leuven), Jonathan Johansson (retired), Jani Tuomala (to P-Iirot)

VPS

In

Aleksandr Kokko (no club)

I've just raised there balance to 150m and reduced there over all debt to 300m is this right ?

Im not too sure with the debt, as there is a net and a gross figure. I think really you would use the net figure so yeh £303m or whatever it is :thup:

Im not too sure with the debt, as there is a net and a gross figure. I think really you would use the net figure so yeh £303m or whatever it is :thup:

Yeah net is £308m, gross is £458m. No idea what the game uses though

I think it would be the gross debt. To go from £507m to £308m is too big a jump. That's around £200m of the debt gone, which we haven't done. We only paid off £105m, which would take it to £402, and with interest etc the £458.9m is much more realistic.

Yeah net is £308m, gross is £458m. No idea what the game uses though

Maybe worth asking Nick again wether he uses Net or Gross :lol:

If you put the net of 308m in and leave the current interest rate set in game, wouldnt that be around 440m paid back by the end of the debt contract? Probably sounds about right.

EDIT: scrap that. The interest is on the lump sum isnt it, not per year on the lump sum. I was thinking £150m interest from now till 2017 which would add the debt up to £458M

There is one thing in your database which is wrong, you put that Newcastle United only have max attendance 52000, 2 years ago they had the potential to own a 75000 seater stadium if they wanted to with the over 8 year waiting list for a season ticket, Newcastle United should at least have a potential fan base of 60000-70000 depending on how well they do and not be limited to only 52000 like in your database, other than that all your updates are the best on SIFORUMS.
Ok mate i'll put that up for you.

Thank you Pav i always tryed to build a new stadium but they always said they didnt have the fan base, which every fan knows they do, even in USA and Turkey they know alot about Newcastle United.

Maybe worth asking Nick again wether he uses Net or Gross :lol:

If you put the net of 308m in and leave the current interest rate set in game, wouldnt that be around 440m paid back by the end of the debt contract? Probably sounds about right.

Right im getting dizzy :D theres 2 debts on my db at moment 1 is 190000000 and the other is 177575760

what should they be now :)

Right im getting dizzy :D theres 2 debts on my db at moment 1 is 190000000 and the other is 177575760

what should they be now :)

haha, cant find the exact breakdowns, but the two just need to add up to 458m :thup:

There is one thing in your database which is wrong, you put that Newcastle United only have max attendance 52000, 2 years ago they had the potential to own a 75000 seater stadium if they wanted to with the over 8 year waiting list for a season ticket, Newcastle United should at least have a potential fan base of 60000-70000 depending on how well they do and not be limited to only 52000 like in your database, other than that all your updates are the best on SIFORUMS.
Ok mate i'll put that up for you.

Wally was this included in your update? Thanks.

Wally was this included in your update? Thanks.

Hmm not sure mate i'll look now, thought pav said he was doing it for you ?

From what we've paid off over the year, the first one should be £202120000 and the second should be £208855760. That with the interest payments on top takes it to the gross debt,

From what we've paid off over the year, the first one should be £202120000 and the second should be £208855760. That with the interest payments on top takes it to the gross debt,

Thank M.G someone with good maths :)

Yes he did but im not sure if it made it into your update.

Hmm im in editor now and it looks like its in, i'll ask him when he comes on line

So the interest currently set is 8.5%? So that would add to £450m with the interest?

How do u unzip the RAR file?

Download Winrar or 7zip. Install it. Then right click on the rar file and click 'extract here'

So the interest currently set is 8.5%? So that would add to £450m with the interest?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it works out. We definitely knocked off £105m last year. I'll run a sim and check 100%.

MG I dont think the debt starts off from £508m on the 11.3 database. That was the original bond wasnt it? So it was £508m when it was first taken out, we are a few years in now so the game calculates the already paid debt and deducts it. So when you start the game in 2010 the debt is reduced slightly already.

Great work on the transfers!!

For the select few that actually want to start a new game with West Ham Behrami has been transferred to Fiorentina (http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=128777) value of the fee is hard to calculate...also Elliott Lee (http://www.whufc.com/articles/20110827/lee-hits-third-straight-hat-trick_2236884_2434068) needs to be created for the under-18s as he is better than any other 16 year old in the country :D cheers wally and pav (if he's awake yet!)

Im on my laptop at the moment, not my PC so I cant check but start a game with default 11.3 and see what the debt it. Im sure its around £480m.

Also the weak $ has reduced the debt "on paper" quite a bit at the moment.

Im on my laptop at the moment, not my PC so I cant check but start a game with default 11.3 and see what the debt it. Im sure its around £480m.

Also the weak $ has reduced the debt "on paper" quite a bit at the moment.

I'm going to run a sim with the figures above and see what comes up. I'll then do another on a blank 11.3 if it comes up incorrect.

Alright Wally/Pav, just checking what you've done with a few clubs finances...

Brighton, over 3 mill spent on Mackail Smith shows they've gotta bit of money handy, you made any changes to them?

Stockports finances still appear as 'okay', surely with the dire situation they was in/just getting out of this should be changed?

Also Forest Green striker Reece Styche should be improved I feel! One of FGR key players but always backup on the game. Just signed a new deal but was interest from Luton and a number of league clubs, the lad, along with Jamie Vardy is the next big thing in non league at the minute!

Lincoln transfer budget should be set as 0 and remaining wage budget also 0!

Like I said Fleetwood are seen as the new Crawley of non league having spent an awful lot on players and paying 4k for Richard Brodie in wages!

The second figure on the debt should be the £ equivalent of the debt taken out in $, as the $ is very weak at the moment, this makes the debt "on paper" even lower.

The debt in $ was $425m with interest of 8.375%. I would calculate the $425m at todays exchange rate and it should be quite a bit lower than what is set already. So this shows the true value at this point in time (presuming nothing has been paid off it already).

Also the £ half of the debt was £250m at 8.75% interest. Presuming the £105m was paid off this debt, the new figure for this should be £145m with 8.75%.

Actually at the moment the $ debt in £ would be £262m (£262225000). Which leaves a combined total of £407m with an average 8.5% interest.

Which is a total of £441.6m debt

Alright Wally/Pav, just checking what you've done with a few clubs finances...

Brighton, over 3 mill spent on Mackail Smith shows they've gotta bit of money handy, you made any changes to them?

Stockports finances still appear as 'okay', surely with the dire situation they was in/just getting out of this should be changed?

Also Forest Green striker Reece Styche should be improved I feel! One of FGR key players but always backup on the game. Just signed a new deal but was interest from Luton and a number of league clubs, the lad, along with Jamie Vardy is the next big thing in non league at the minute!

Lincoln transfer budget should be set as 0 and remaining wage budget also 0!

Like I said Fleetwood are seen as the new Crawley of non league having spent an awful lot on players and paying 4k for Richard Brodie in wages!

Ok i'll have a look, tricky getting thinks right in lower league though :)

I'm going to run a sim with the figures above and see what comes up. I'll then do another on a blank 11.3 if it comes up incorrect.

It comes out pretty close. £438.6m over a 5 year period with total repayments of £7.31m a month. For 6 years it's £526.32m. Just going to do a blank 11.3 check now.

The second figure on the debt should be the £ equivalent of the debt taken out in $, as the $ is very weak at the moment, this makes the debt "on paper" even lower.

The debt in $ was $425m with interest of 8.375%. I would calculate the $425m at todays exchange rate and it should be quite a bit lower than what is set already. So this shows the true value at this point in time (presuming nothing has been paid off it already).

Also the £ half of the debt was £250m at 8.75% interest. Presuming the £105m was paid off this debt, the new figure for this should be £145m with 8.75%.

Actually at the moment the $ debt in £ would be £262m (£262225000). Which leaves a combined total of £407m with an average 8.5% interest.

Which is a total of £441.6m debt

Hmm its currently at £410.9 at moment

When do you think your final update will be, Wally? I wanna start a new game using your database but don't want to start one then have an outdated update if you catch my drift. Great work, cheers.

Ok i'll have a look, tricky getting thinks right in lower league though :)

No worries mate, yeah with me being a Grimsby fan down here there's a few clubs in trouble. One i forgot to mention, Wrexham, surely you know about them at the minute.

And Styche will be easy enough mate, just up his overall thing and then tweak his finishing, stamina and pace and anything else that could be ascociated with a poacher striker, cause that's what the guy is!:)

When do you think your final update will be, Wally? I wanna start a new game using your database but don't want to start one then have an outdated update if you catch my drift. Great work, cheers.

Be tomorrow sometime after dinner at a guess

Anyone have a clue what Tottenham's finances look like now? Transfer budget is so hard to determine, but we've raked in a lot of cash from sales and wage bill, even with Ade/Parker etc

Right ive just calculated the $ debt WITH the interest and that is £284m. Add to that the £145m in £ it should equal:

£429m debt

Were getting there :D

Anyone have a clue what Tottenham's finances look like now? Transfer budget is so hard to determine, but we've raked in a lot of cash from sales and wage bill, even with Ade/Parker etc

Think they have about 21m to spend at moment

what will be in the final update tomorrow that isn't in this mornings one?

Quite a few things :D

more ca/pa stuff more finance tweaks

things like mascharano been able to play CB etc etc

so i should wait until tomorrow to start a new game then?

Yes or you could get current one and see if there's anything i've missed ;)

Right ive just calculated the $ debt WITH the interest and that is £284m. Add to that the £145m in £ it should equal:

£429m debt

Were getting there :D

Well £458.9m divided by 6 to take it from now until 2017 is £76,483,333.33 which is how much we'd be paying a year. In turn, dividing that by 12 is £6,373,611.11 a month so somehow we need to get to that total.

now ive finally managed to be able to upload your file ill have a go and have a look to see if you missed anything. but i have faith in you, lol.

Well £458.9m divided by 6 to take it from now until 2017 is £76,483,333.33 which is how much we'd be paying a year. In turn, dividing that by 12 is £6,373,611.11 a month so somehow we need to get to that total.

We arent paying £76m per year. We are paying £45m per year on the bond. Work it out yourself by the figures in the editor. The interest on one debt is 8.375% and the other interest is 8.75%. Work out the interest payment for each and add them together, its around £45m per year. Also any report you read says £45m.

EDIT: Scrap that. Just realised what you mean.

Cant you just delete the 2 seperate debt payments, add 1 debt payment starting from 01/02/2010 till 01/02/2017 for £459m with 0% interest.

If you want to take these into account.. these players accordingly earn this a week

Frank Lampard £213,127

Fernando Torres £210,568

John Terry £200,000

Didier Drogba £221,641

Micheal Essien £70,000

Steven Gerrard £187,992

Luis Suarez £71,585

Tevez makes £125,322

Yaya Toure £183,956

Wayne Rooney £263,824

Michael Owen £53,784

Lionel Messi £250,000

Xavi £187,559

Iniesta £85,248

Puyol £218,000

Kaka £313,371

Cristiano Ronaldo £451,215

Joleon Lescott £90,000

Bastian Schweinsteiger £70,000

If you want to take these into account.. these players accordingly earn this a week

Frank Lampard £213,127

Fernando Torres £210,568

John Terry £200,000

Didier Drogba £221,641

Micheal Essien £70,000

Steven Gerrard £187,992

Luis Suarez £71,585

Tevez makes £125,322

Yaya Toure £183,956

Wayne Rooney £263,824

Michael Owen £53,784

Lionel Messi £250,000

Xavi £187,559

Iniesta £85,248

Puyol £218,000

Kaka £313,371

Cristiano Ronaldo £451,215

Joleon Lescott £90,000

Bastian Schweinsteiger £70,000

Most of them are including image rights and other things, not straight money from the club. Ronaldo doesnt get paid £451 a week cash from the club and then all his other stuff on top.