Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody have a clue on the Meireles fee? Guesses?
think its £15m but cant confirm that, i know liverpool wanted more than the £11.8m they paid for him

BBC reporting £12m.

Crouch to Stoke not done yet.

Bryan Ruiz to Fulham a done deal, £10.5m.

Vicente from Valencia to Brighton is a done deal, medical passed, to be announced tomorrow morning. BBC saying it isn't but all journos in Spain and Brighton saying it is.

incase you havent updated ipswich im not sure..

in;

ibrahima sonko - free

jimmy bullard - free

daryl murphy - season long loan

nathan ellington - free

michael chopra - 1.5M

jay emmanuel thomas - 1.5M

aaron cresswell - tribunal

david stockdale - season long loan

lee bowyer - free

keith andrews - 6 month load with view to permanent

ivar ingimarsson - free

out;

brian murphy - released - qpr

david norris - free - pompey

gareth mcauley - free - west brom

alan quinn - released

reggie lambe - released

billy clark - released

pablo counago - released

kevin lisbie - released

connor wickham - £8.1M rising to £12.6M after appearances etc - sunderland

tom eastman - released - colchester

troy brown - released - rotherham

ian mcglouglin - released - mk dons

luciano civelli - released - (plays for a team in paraguay, cant remember the name)

marton fulop - free - west brom

connor hourihane - free - plymouth

andy liddell is also the new fitness coach.

Hey, just wondering if you've adjusted finances at all for certain teams? Malaga, PSG, etc.

And also whether the update has the right teams in UEFA Champions League, etc..

Yes adjusted finances with appropriate sugar daddys etc and champ/europa league all updated.

There is one thing in your database which is wrong, you put that Newcastle United only have max attendance 52000, 2 years ago they had the potential to own a 75000 seater stadium if they wanted to with the over 8 year waiting list for a season ticket, Newcastle United should at least have a potential fan base of 60000-70000 depending on how well they do and not be limited to only 52000 like in your database, other than that all your updates are the best on SIFORUMS.

There is one thing in your database which is wrong, you put that Newcastle United only have max attendance 52000, 2 years ago they had the potential to own a 75000 seater stadium if they wanted to with the over 8 year waiting list for a season ticket, Newcastle United should at least have a potential fan base of 60000-70000 depending on how well they do and not be limited to only 52000 like in your database, other than that all your updates are the best on SIFORUMS.

Ok mate i'll put that up for you.

Wally i spent an hr or so on the finances finished about 3am and then realised i was working on the file from yesterday. Ooops. So had to do it again. Fool!!! I worked out the finances, pretty pleased with it actually, tell me what you think tommorow. Prem, Championship, League One are done, some in league 2 but there pretty much what they are apart from macclesfield for the sinclair money and theres a wage cap in that division. I took money off debt for teams like brum and lowered there wage debt too as they are never gonna see all the dann and jerome money cos there in trouble. And thanks to MG i can set peoples money to nothing now (Hello Everton) I took the Arteta money off there debt and gave them some money in there balance too but no transfer budget whatsoever. Also there is now a noticable gap now in the prem finances to the perceived top 6 and the rest. So it looks good :D. I also put a background sugar daddy on QPR but you can change that, its just that Mintal the billionaire funded all there transers so that is sugar daddy esq and that family are the 6th richest in the world i think. :mad: Lucky mothers.

Good work today mate its not only england but other leagues so you done a quality job. Sending you the file and gonna tag you in :thup:

Looking forward immensly to the update. Might have a blast as Stoke. What time do you think it will be released?

Thursday.. maybe about midday. I defo would recomend playing with the first window off. Should be brilliant. Long throws to Crouch and Kenwyne could be dangerous. Might have to develop a Stoke tatic.

Damn it Wally...i keep on thinking of stuff. I really need sleep. Make mascherano a cb dm mc. and busquets if he isnt already come to think of it they might be already. Anyways.. Have Masch stronger than Busquets as a cb tho..like 19. Nice one

Done a quick test

Yakubu is worth 11.5m, its what everton paid for him years ago. I downgraded him ages ago. Think we had the same probs with reo coker earlier in update. And Bullard is worth 5m. Its a bit annoying not really a problem and should balance out in time.

Yossi Benayoun is in arsenals reserves. which actually made me lol

You missed the late deals which you willl know by now crouch/jerome/arteta/marellas and seemed to miss the argentine st everton got in and swansea brought that rubbish argy left back from leeds i think. Jay Simpsons gone on loan to Millwal,l David Ball to rochdale on loan and vicente isnt at brighton but thats not completley confirmed only in spain. Sure your catch up on all this anyway.

Couple more things.. Has Bikey changed his name at Burnley?

And Walsall dont seem to have a gk...at all. This maybe true. lol, they should have sorted this out.

I decided not to sleep but will be back at 2pm so might kip then before football tommorow/today, oh dear. If you need anything pm me.

Has Arshavin had a downgrade? Also is Gary Cahill's contract set to run out in 2011, also his current rep probably needs increasing.

Yes slightly and i've changed cahill contract but i've not ticked will leave at end of contract as he has't said that

I presume nothing can be done with regards to play values? its just Anton Ferdinand at QPR is worth £8.5m! lol

Yeah i'll try tweak reps etc for tomorrow as that plays a big part, some values will go down though once you start

Archived