Sports Interactive Community

Yeah hes a -8 in editor i'll put him to -9 now or is 160 better ?

I'd say somewhere between 162-168 absolute tops, He shouldnt have the possibility of being a 180 player. Given the heavy weighting of physical attributes 160 is a tad, but only a tad, low

I'd say somewhere between 162-168 absolute tops, He shouldnt have the possibility of being a 180 player. Given the heavy weighting of physical attributes 160 is a tad, but only a tad, low

What do you feel about Macheda? He currently has a PA 170 in my game, probably a -9, but for a while now he doesnt look anywhere near getting to a 170-180. He actually doesnt even look like he will be better than Welbeck in the last year. So maybe a set PA for Macheda aswell just below Welbeck?

What do you feel about Macheda? He currently has a PA 170 in my game, probably a -9, but for a while now he doesnt look anywhere near getting to a 170-180. He actually doesnt even look like he will be better than Welbeck in the last year. So maybe a set PA for Macheda aswell just below Welbeck?

157 ? macheda that is

hard to say. The loan at sampdoria was a waste, not because he was bad, but because sampdoria were a complete mess. I wouldn't change him simply because he just hasnt had enough real game time. But i had to set one, probably 158-160. cant say he's done enough to be getting near 170

EDIT: Just seen wally's post as well, almost bang on in the same ball park

157 ? macheda that is

Your best asking themadsheep for specifics as I dont really understand the attribute weightings and the balancing, but I would say is it should be a couple of points lower than whatever you decide for Welbeck. So if Welbeck is a 162 then id say 157 is fine :thup:

Your best asking themadsheep for specifics as I dont really understand the attribute weightings and the balancing, but I would say is it should be a couple of points lower than whatever you decide for Welbeck. So if Welbeck is a 162 then id say 157 is fine :thup:

Can always be tweaked at a later date if needed

Can always be tweaked at a later date if needed

think you're pretty much spot on. Still can turn him into a good player because he is very well balanced attribute wise

crouch to stoke £10m just on talk sport

I've it on skysports now hes to do his medical yet its live there now :D

Yeh have macheda 155 on PA its hard to judge him as if you never play you dont know how good somebody really is its unfair on judging somebody for 10 mins at end of the game. He needs games and would flourish at a wigan. Not sure how he did at Sampdoria but they did get relegated. Welbeck had started really well for utd this season and i was really suprised as after watching the u21's even tho he scored goals (terrible habit) he was shocking with some of his misses and general play costing us a goal at the end to knock us out when they equalised. But that maybe down to being up top on his own when he looks a lot better in a 2. Have Welbeck on a -9. Still will take work to train him into it. I thought he was a -9 already so thats fine wally. He deserves a PA boost, for his backheel alone. Was very impressed. He was terrible first half in that game against spurs and when he actually went upfront rather than messing about in midfield he was excellent. His CA is fine tho, he's a bit of a goal machine on saves i've done. :)

Callum Tapping of Spurs joined Hearts permanently.

Lorenzo Tassi of Brescia is now at Inter.

Yeh his CA is fine Pav. He's still scoring and will improve with training and games, its just I seen his PA was a bit low considering the potential he's shown at Sunderland and for us so far :)

Callum Tapping of Spurs joined Hearts permanently.

Lorenzo Tassi of Brescia is now at Inter.

Hmm there a matteo tassi at bresica on db ?

Okay no problem, i will continue with Dutch Transfers next week.

I dont think that's what he meant, think he was referring to the whole MG issue? Definitely keep the dutch stuff coming :thup:

Michael Tukura has joined Rubin Kazan on loan until Feb 2012 from FK Ventspils.

Giorgi Chelebadze has also joined the club and will wear number 64.

Roman Eremenko - number 23 (4 year deal)

Alexei Eremenko - number 20 (3 year deal)

Nelson Valdez - 18

Cant believe Raul merieles handed in transfer request this late very bizzare

Cant believe Raul merieles handed in transfer request this late very bizzare

probably about to move. handing a transfer request means the club doesnt have to pay a loyalty fee

probably about to move. handing a transfer request means the club doesnt have to pay a loyalty fee

Ya but very odd only joined in jan and was very good

, must be 1 of big boys who want him

Ya but very odd only joined in jan and was very good

, must be 1 of big boys who want him

chelsea just offer £15m...talksport

chelsea just offer £15m...talksport

Not sure how he going to get to london in 20 mins and do a medical :D

Not sure how he going to get to london in 20 mins and do a medical :D

Doesnt have to. IIRC as long as all the paperwork is done and put in on time, the medical can happen on the 1st

Doesnt have to. IIRC as long as all the paperwork is done and put in on time, the medical can happen on the 1st

Ya suppose still with 20 mins to go still odd why did't he do it this morning, bet Kenny is well pleased with him

Players dont need to have a medical anyway if the buying club are confident there is nothing wrong with the player and no underlying problems.

Ya suppose still with 20 mins to go still odd why did't he do it this morning, bet Kenny is well pleased with him

in fairness he's practically been for sale all summer. he's actually saving liverpool money by handing it in

Is it right to have Bobby Zamora so highly rated? In my latest save Fulham finished 2nd in the first season, Zamora hit 38 goals.

I think thats more to do with the ME rather than how he is rated. The ME favours fast strikers so thats why Zamora is so good.

EDIT: Actually his pace/acceleration is 14/14 on mine so not lightning. He is well rounded though. But history shows he's not really prolific. Well not since his Brighton days anyway.

Is it right to have Bobby Zamora so highly rated? In my latest save Fulham finished 2nd in the first season, Zamora hit 38 goals.

Hes been re-tweaked so be more realistic in v15 :)

Sure, I mean I'm not complaining when Leigh Griffiths hits 30 goals, as you say the ME favours particular types of player. Still I think it's right that his attributes be re-tweaked, its not right that I consider buying him for Inter.

Thank good its 11.pm see you all in morning with hopefully a very good and near perfect v15

Thank good its 11.pm see you all in morning with hopefully a very good and near perfect v15

Any chance of an approximate time...? Great job by the way!

haha i guarantee you will be hearing the end of more transfers overnight

great work mate, looking forward to it

Well i've just sent pav file so he can brush up on few things, then he'll send it back later i'll get it in morning add any transfer i missed and upload will defiantly be available before 12

then you guys can have a run out with it post anything i missed or anything you think needs improving and i'll re-upload another friday

Right, gonna have a butchers at everything. Arteta gone to Arsenal. I cant think of anything quite like deadline day. Its crazy.

Hey, just wondering if you've adjusted finances at all for certain teams? Malaga, PSG, etc.

And also whether the update has the right teams in UEFA Champions League, etc..