Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barton deal has just been confirmed. Is it done on this update? And also sorry for my ignorance but what is the new sub rule?

Yes barton deal done and the new sub rule is english championship and below only allowed to name 5 subs now instead of 7

Yes barton deal done and the new sub rule is english championship and below only allowed to name 5 subs now instead of 7

Yes thanks. Downloading it now, a big thumbs up for your work guys. Oh and btw, I suppose next update will be on Thursday, 1st September rather than Friday?

Hi guys. Trying to use the update. Put it in documents/sports interactive/ football manager 11 / db. And didn't work. Then tried to create an editor folder in the fm11 folder and copied the dcb there. Still gives me no option to use it.

Hi guys. Trying to use the update. Put it in documents/sports interactive/ football manager 11 / db. And didn't work. Then tried to create an editor folder in the fm11 folder and copied the dcb there. Still gives me no option to use it.

Are you ticking the "change" box which you should see when choosing what database you want ?

yes. I select 11.3 then click the box, tells me 0 files available, I go to next screen it loads but then there is no option to select anything except to continue.

Hmm well your doing everything right so not sure whats going wrong

Love your updates Wally, keep it up. I was wondering is Simone Kjaer included in the Roma team in this update? He is having a medical and it's a done deal basically. Much appreciated.

If Kjaer is not included can you somehow make a small update on it? Thanks again Wally & Pav.

Love your updates Wally, keep it up. I was wondering is Simone Kjaer included in the Roma team in this update? He is having a medical and it's a done deal basically. Much appreciated.

If Kjaer is not included can you somehow make a small update on it? Thanks again Wally & Pav.

No he still at wolfsburg at moment mate

Be easier for me mate if you just load my file up in editor and add it

it will be done for the final update Thursday

Done it m8. I got someone working on south american changes and will post in here when he has done it :)

Ok sound think chris is doing sqaud numbers as well :) and hopefully the new 2 E.U rule in italy

I had the same issue after following instructions exactly. However, I managed to get it working by doing this;

Documents>My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 11>editor data(you may need to create this file). Put the DBC file in here, and it should be available for you mate.

This worked for me anyway.

Wally and Pav,

Just wondering why Man Utd's transfer budget is only ranging from £13m to £17.5m (depending on expectation)? IRL we still have around £100m left for transfers. Obviously I dont expect there to be £100m available but considering that we have been enquiring about Sneijder, who is anywhere between £30-40m, we should at least have that available.

Also has the new £40m DHL training kit sponsorship been added?

Cheers.

EDIT. Also Kaka transfer listed for £8.25m?

How do you know how much you have for transfers? And what makes you think it would be anywhere near £100m? That is wholly unrealistic, even before the £50+ that's been spent this summer by Utd already. Atleast 100m for transfers? Come on mate.....SaF is never going to have £100m+ for transfers in one window....ever.

Wally, you forgot the Vukcevic transfer to Blackburn from Sporting Lisbon. £2m I think...

How do you know how much you have for transfers? And what makes you think it would be anywhere near £100m? That is wholly unrealistic, even before the £50+ that's been spent this summer by Utd already. Atleast 100m for transfers? Come on mate.....SaF is never going to have £100m+ for transfers in one window....ever.

Wally, you forgot the Vukcevic transfer to Blackburn from Sporting Lisbon. £2m I think...

If your gonna comment at least read what I said properly. I never said they should have £100m, I said £30-40m, because we are still linked with Sneijder and the clubs have been talking so if the deal were to happen then £30-40m is obviously available.

I said there is £100m or so left because even from last summer they always said there was £150m aside in the bank for transfers. They said that was still available, and more after last seasons performance. So they have spend getting on £60m already, so that leaves £100m still left in the kitty, so to speak. I dont expect there to be a £100m budget left, that would be stupid, but the Sneijder money should at least be there.

Im at girlfriends now but i'll upload a new file tomorrow morning sometime with some fixes

Will the fixes include Man Utd's budget mate or do you think its right? Considering what we all know about the Sneijder deal, that money should be there IMO.

Enjoy your night anyway mate :thup:

Will the fixes include Man Utd's budget mate or do you think its right? Considering what we all know about the Sneijder deal, that money should be there IMO. Enjoy your night anyway mate :thup:
il bump it up to 25m as i cant see then getting snijder now

You may well have already picked this up but, You have Xabi alonso's PA & CA the wrong war round mate, he ended up with a 200 PA on my game.
hmm really dont think pav as touched him so thats odd, il take a look in morning, im posting off my phone at moment if my spelling is off :D

I did edit madrid decreased kaka n that (probs why he is on the list)...I dont mind that tho, he has dropped off a lot since his injury and dont think the specil one rates him. I probs made a mistake cos i gave alonso a small boost might have put an extra number in or something. I done Carroll Ages ago but i think he is a donkey so dont mind decreasing him a bit :) What is his CA? Could change it for 14.1 tommorow.

i did edit madrid decreased kaka n that (probs why he is on the list)...i dont mind that tho, he has dropped off a lot since his injury and dont think the specil one rates him. I probs made a mistake cos i gave alonso a small boost might have put an extra number in or something. I done carroll ages ago but i think he is a donkey so dont mind decreasing him a bit :) what is his ca? Could change it for 14.1 tommorow.

Andy Carroll CA/PA pav

ca 152 pa 179

i would Lower his PA to

thats his PA on 11.3 Default Database

Ok i think it was trying to make him worth the money think he may have been edited back in v2, but lots of people have been upped or what not so will tinker it a bit defo with his PA. Cheers. He still plays like a donkey on the game.lol Get a hair cut bruv, might like him then.

Archived