Sports Interactive Community

why does it always says the file is corrupted after i try to extract the file???

can some1 upload the dbc file instead?? thanks!!!!

izzit only me having this problem?? i tried downloading v12.3 and still have error trying to extract the file!!
are you using winrar to extract it ?

yes i am! i just dont understand why it keep saying the file its corrupted and the extraction operation must close. i have tried 12.2/12.3/13.0 all with the same problem!

Is there a way to make it so that Modric would be interested to move to Chelsea? I tried to sign him in the first season and he didn't even want to start contract talks.

Is there a way to make it so that Modric would be interested to move to Chelsea? I tried to sign him in the first season and he didn't even want to start contract talks.

No unfortunately

yes i am! i just dont understand why it keep saying the file its corrupted and the extraction operation must close. i have tried 12.2/12.3/13.0 all with the same problem!

Not sure what could be at fault mate sorry :(

It's strange. Can only imagine it's to do with Chelsea being a rival. Have you lowered his loyalty stat?

Hey wally, did you made any changes about sugar daddys?

As in what ??

Transferupdate Holland

Eredivisie :

AZ :

Out : Sergio Romero to Sampdoria (signed a contract until June 2014)

Vitesse :

In : Tomas Kalas from Chelsea (loan)

Anthony Annan from Schalke 04 (loan)

Feyenoord :

In : Ronald Graafland from Ajax (signed a contract until June 2012)

Ajax :

Out: Ronald Graafland to Feyenoord. (signed a contract until June 2012)

In the version of the update i have you don't have Camacho as China manager and Vahid Hal...err.. the ex PSG manager, Croatian.. as Algeria manager.

Edit; Halilhodzic

One more. A guy called George John at Dallas is about to join Blackburn but he's gone over to Greece to sort out a passport.. so you need to make him have a 2nd nationality. His family is Greek, he didn't save up tokens from a cereal box or anything!

Hi wally,

got some more updates for you... Thanks!!

Maor Buzaglo - Standard Liege (signed for 2 years, €400k per year)

Yuval Naim - Manager - Beitar Jerusalem

Ofir Amram - Loan at Beitar Jerusalem

Nope, I extracted it, put it in the editor data file- It shows up in the editor and I can open it, but there are still no editor data files visible on the 'choose database' window. 0 enabled(0 in total). It's strange, because when I have tweaked my own editor data in previous games(which were under the program files thing) they always worked.

What could it be I wonder?

Does anyone have any idea what the problem here might be ^^^?

A few changes to be made Wally regarding stadiums.

Brighton have now moved into the American Express Community Stadium (Amex Stadium) - due to move into it at the end of the first season in-game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falmer_Stadium

Leicester's Walkers Stadium is now called the King Power Stadium after they sold the naming rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Power_Stadium

Juventus are going to move into their new stadium before the start of the new season. In-game it is called the Delle Alpi, but they haven't decided on a name yet. It is temporarily called the Juventus Arena, but a company called Sportfive purchased the naming rights in 2008. They are also due to move into it at the end of the first season in-game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_Arena

A few changes to be made Wally regarding stadiums.

Brighton have now moved into the American Express Community Stadium (Amex Stadium) - due to move into it at the end of the first season in-game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falmer_Stadium

Leicester's Walkers Stadium is now called the King Power Stadium after they sold the naming rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Power_Stadium

Juventus are going to move into their new stadium before the start of the new season. In-game it is called the Delle Alpi, but they haven't decided on a name yet. It is temporarily called the Juventus Arena, but a company called Sportfive purchased the naming rights in 2008. They are also due to move into it at the end of the first season in-game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_Arena

These are done mate besides Leicester, juve and brighton should both move on 8th july

So they are mate. I looked at the future stadium move and didn't bother looking at the year. I just assumed that it would be at the end of the season.

So they are mate. I looked at the future stadium move and didn't bother looking at the year. I just assumed that it would be at the end of the season.

:D Just added Leicester 1 anyway

Oh and I'm not a Man Utd fan but after last night's performance I'd say that some changes need to be made.

Danny Welbeck needs some sort of increase because he was quality last night but is always on the loan list in-game.

Tom Cleverley should have his best position changed to Centre Midfield because that is where he played for Wigan last season and for Man Utd this season.

Chris Smalling needs his Right Back stat improving because he looks like a natural playing there.

Is there anything you can do to change the fact that Valencia (who just signed a nw contract IRL), Welbeck and Smalling are always in the reserves, while Darron Gibson (who Fergie was trying to sell earlier in the window) and Michael Owen (who can't even get on the bench) are in the first team?

Oh and I'm not a Man Utd fan but after last night's performance I'd say that some changes need to be made.

Danny Welbeck needs some sort of increase because he was quality last night but is always on the loan list in-game.

Tom Cleverley should have his best position changed to Centre Midfield because that is where he played for Wigan last season and for Man Utd this season.

Chris Smalling needs his Right Back stat improving because he looks like a natural playing there.

Is there anything you can do to change the fact that Valencia (who just signed a nw contract IRL), Welbeck and Smalling are always in the reserves, while Darron Gibson (who Fergie was trying to sell earlier in the window) and Michael Owen (who can't even get on the bench) are in the first team?

Just a matter of getting a players rep right i'll do some tweaking :)

increase ca/rep i would imagine. Johnny Evans is pretty overrated too, so will always get ahead of Smalling/Jones.

Evans played well last night anyways. The thing is, with me being a united fan I would love to see the youngsters get massive ca and pa increases but they shouldnt be too drastic as people that have commented on them in these forums are basing their assumptions on a few games they have seen so far this season

No, but a small CA increase is often enough to get them in the squad. I did it with Wilshere last season, and put him on Wenger's favoured personel.

I think Evans is very overrated on the game. Just my opinion, but I think the utd researcher went a bit ott on that one. There is a reason Fergie will choose Smalling over him, and bought in Phil Jones.

sorry for my bad english, what i meant was, did you added sugar daddys for some teams?

Yes were they should be :) anzhi/vitesse/psg/malaga etc

Ah, fixed it! The file should have gone in a completely different folder, not under users for some reason.

At last :D:applause:

Do you guys ever check peoples abilitys? Jesus. Jones Smalling Welbeck all been improved already. I'm playing a game with a mate atm and he loaned welbeck at newcastle and has scored 8 in 6. First season. You just have to play them. Let the game get 3 or 4 seasons in your see how good they are. Jones and Smalling are higher than evans i think whose been decreased and they certainlly have higher potential than him. Jones becomes a top 5 england player on the overwiew screen. I'll change smalling to a drc and by that logic i have to change evans to a dlc as he has played left back before. Or shall they both just be a 13 there? Welbeck is hit and miss he was gash at the u21's he scored a couple of goals but it was his fault we went out because of his missed chances and not to mention giving the ball away against the swiz at the end. But he's young so he will be inconsistant. Like last night before he got a goal he was rubbish. I forgot to change Cleverly to a 20 in cm.. meant to do it last time but forgot so will defo do that. Owen scored loads in pre season and the season is 2 GAMES IN!!! lol. If i judged it on that then wolves are gonna win the title :) And berbatov would be 130 ability. lol. Or maybe fergie is trying out his youth because he is the best manager of all time. Hmm.. i wonder. You gotta be realistic mate and not have knee jerk reactions to one performance. It makes the game fair.

I think there comes a time when you decide no more tweaking for players because you could be changing peoples stats every week players have dips/highs in form as the season progresses. At the end of every transfer window would be best time then they are getting changed twice a year End Aug end of Jan

Wellbeck is rated well enough anyway, no-one can make the AI SAF put him in the first team over Berbatov, not gonna happen.

Anyway, Donadel's (Napoli) contract hasn't been changed, meaning he's still on his Fiorentina deal which runs out in 2011. His Napoli deal is 4yrs. Santana signed a 3yr deal, not a 2yr one.

Not sure about VdV's position change either- I mean, he was an inside forward/free role player for Spurs last season, not sure how that equates to ST. Can and does play anywhere across the field. Just my thoughts on that.

Eto'o has officially moved. £17.5m a season, works out to be about £330k a week. Crazy.

Expect Forlan to Inter and Diego to Atletico now.

http://www.espoirsdufootball.com/19846-le-havre-el-hadji-ba-va-signer-a-tottenham.html this to keep an eye on. Elhadji Ba, a DMC (doesn't have a position set in the db), to join Spurs after a medical. Not confirmed yet though.

Not sure about VdV's position change either- I mean, he was an inside forward/free role player for Spurs last season, not sure how that equates to ST. Can and does play anywhere across the field. Just my thoughts on that.

There used to be a FC position as well as AM and SC. I think it's gone now. FC would suit him. Or AM F LC. Whatever.. just not a striker.

Eto'o has officially moved. £17.5m a season, works out to be about £330k a week. Crazy.

Expect Forlan to Inter and Diego to Atletico now.

http://www.espoirsdufootball.com/19846-le-havre-el-hadji-ba-va-signer-a-tottenham.html this to keep an eye on. Elhadji Ba, a DMC (doesn't have a position set in the db), to join Spurs after a medical. Not confirmed yet though.

Do you mean Diego from Wolfsburg?

There used to be a FC position as well as AM and SC. I think it's gone now. FC would suit him. Or AM F LC. Whatever.. just not a striker.

Yeah, i might change him back to his AMC/R/L. Just not a ST or MC/AMR.

Do you mean Diego from Wolfsburg?

Yeah, i might change him back to his AMC/R/L. Just not a ST or MC/AMR.

I've taken his ST off

You're not a Utd fan but you care about their reserves?

Sure....

cool, is that a case of setting 'Attacker' back to 0?

Ive not put it to 0 no but hes no longer accomplished there :)

Great update, appreciate the hard work. Couple of things though. Does the FA Cup really need to be called "The FA Cup sponsored by Budweiser" it looks terrible imo and seems unnecessary to call it this. Also Man Utd are throwing the cash about on my game and it looks like on the Editor DB changes section that you have increased Man Utd's transfer budget from something like 15 mil to 50 mil which seems strange when they have just spent 40 mil on players and you've also increased the general balance to 140 mil which also doesn't seem right for a club that's 500 mil in debt. Dunno though, just a couple of things i picked up on at first glance when playing your patch, what do you say on this?

Well as for fa cup thats how it is now I've not made it up :D and i'l look at man utd money and balance

Also man Utd need a decent balance o cover wages etc or they will go into admin on the game which is highly unlickly to happen IRL

Hi wally/the Pav, great work on these updates.

Pav, will you be able to look into these changes for Preston North End:

Daniel Devine - Increase his CA to a decent/good League One centre back standard and PA to say -7, as Rangers were interested. I know he's only 35/-6 in the game but he's made the step up superbly this season.

Jamie Proctor - Again proving himself as a good league one striker, maybe around 105/-7? Middlesbrough were watching him last week.

Doyle Middleton/Seanan Clucas - Both centre mids, i'd say their CA's should be in the 80's/90's as both players have been watched by Premier League clubs and the PA's should be -7.

For anyone who has played the game for half/full season, can they tell me how Charlie Adam has got on? His CA/PA are not too high, but looking at his stats he looks effin brilliant. Would have him in any top 4 squad, which maybe is not the case. Perhaps needs to be downgraded slightly? Not that pav/wally have done much to him at all, even lowered him a bit, but he looks pretty great. All subjective I suppose, so i'm not fussed.

And I think the PA increase on Carroll is a little extreme. He has certainly done nothing to deserve an increase on what he got by the Newcastle researcher, which was generous enough. You've put him potentially as one of the greatest strikers on the planet. Maybe he will come good but he hasn't done anything to be given such a big boost imo.

For anyone who has played the game for half/full season, can they tell me how Charlie Adam has got on? His CA/PA are not too high, but looking at his stats he looks effin brilliant. Would have him in any top 4 squad, which maybe is not the case. Perhaps needs to be downgraded slightly? Not that pav/wally have done much to him at all, even lowered him a bit, but he looks pretty great. All subjective I suppose, so i'm not fussed.

And I think the PA increase on Carroll is a little extreme. He has certainly done nothing to deserve an increase on what he got by the Newcastle researcher, which was generous enough. You've put him potentially as one of the greatest strikers on the planet. Maybe he will come good but he hasn't done anything to be given such a big boost imo.

Hmm i'l have a review of carrol and adam

As I said it seems not much was done to Adam, some downgrades even- but he has only two technical stats(long throws and marking) under 15. Mentally he's great aswell. Looks better than Toure :D

Anyway cheers, see what you think. Maybe he really is that good, i'm sure 'Pool fans will give us an unbias view.

I was fully aware that the FA Cup was now sponsored by Budweiser but you haven't changed the other competitions to the Barclays Premier League or The Carling Cup and there are probably countless amounts of other competitions abroad that are named after their sponsors that haven't been changed either. Just looks a bit naff when in game in my opinion, i should just change it myself though and stop complaining ;-)

Great update though, will download religiously until FM12 is in the mix.

I was fully aware that the FA Cup was now sponsored by Budweiser but you haven't changed the other competitions to the Barclays Premier League or The Carling Cup and there are probably countless amounts of other competitions abroad that are named after their sponsors that haven't been changed either. Just looks a bit naff when in game in my opinion, i should just change it myself though and stop complaining ;-)

Great update though, will download religiously until FM12 is in the mix.

Actually i have a file from sortitoutsi with all the correct comp names thats why i've never changed them on my db :) i'll look into changging it