Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin Nolan im sure will be in there aswell mate, busy day 2moz wally, should be plenty of late night deals. Maybe Given at City and Arshavin at Arsenal!

Monday be worse theres allways deals that go through that are't made public till late.So i'll be hoping to get update out late monday early tuesad

The pennant thing you cant really do as managers targets are sort of coded into the game hes at pompy now anyway

And nolan as signed for newcastle

And monday 5 oclock is transfer deadline day lol

Also.. Mark Milligan from Newcastle Jets - has signed with Shanghai Shenhua for 140,000 pounds

John Kosmina has been sacked by Sydney FC

(Re-Fix) "Sydney FC"

Affiliated with Shanghai Shenhua(Parent) - International Loan Deals, *Friendly's* and *Financial Help*

Sasa Ognenovski from Adelaide United to Seongnan Ilhwa on the 01/04/09 (150,000 pounds)

Wally

Have loved your updates but I have a couple of quick questions

1. Will the final version be based on the new patch, or at the very least compatible with it?

2. Are you responsible for the wealth of new names of journalists, cos I swear they weren't there until I installed your update.

Looking forward to the final version, thanks for all your hard work

Wally

Have loved your updates but I have a couple of quick questions

1. Will the final version be based on the new patch, or at the very least compatible with it?

2. Are you responsible for the wealth of new names of journalists, cos I swear they weren't there until I installed your update.

Looking forward to the final version, thanks for all your hard work

If you mean based on 9.3 mate no because obviously its not out yet it will be based on 9.2 we wont need my updates when 9.3 out which im currently 1 of testers for si:D

As for journalist yes mate added real journalist but thats not my work so i dont take credit for it i just added the files to my update:thup:

As for journalist yes mate added real journalist but thats not my work so i dont take credit for it i just added the files to my update:thup:

How did you do that, if you could tell me so I can add them to the 9.3 update it'd be much appreciated, it makes the game much better and realistic. Thanks mate.

Vitezslav Lavicka appointed as Sydney FC manager

Serbian Goran Tufegdzic has been appointed as coach of the Kuwait national football team

Jordan National Team sack coach Vingada

Bhaskaran R Sathianathan has been sacked by the Malaysian National Team - Team manager Soh Chin Aun was also sacked

Central Coast Mariners, have signed Shane Huke from Dagenham & Redbridge on 01/04/09

Stephen Hunt from Reading has a 5,000,000 release clause

Is Keano going back to Spurs? Is Saviola on his way to the mighty LFC? Is Arshavin Going to Arsenal? Who Knoes, plenty of twists in the tale yet, cant wait to get the final update wally mate, youve done great work, just hope every transfer is included!!

Well if i miss anything major which i dowt i will i'll reupload update but im confident i'll get everthing theres a chance i'll miss some lower league 1's mayb but ah well:D

The Premier League has agreed to extend the transfer deadline beyond 1700 GMT on 2 February, for clubs who cannot complete deals because of the weather conditions.

The League will need e-mail confirmation from both teams to prove a deal has been agreed in principle and also need to be satisfied that it was the weather that had prevented the transfer being completed.

The Scottish Premier League clubs and English Football League clubs will still have to stick to the original deadline.

Blue Square Premier (Conference National) clubs have the same deadline for full transfers, but not for loans. Clubs in the English non-league pyramid below the Blue Square Premier are not bound by the transfer window system.

Once the window has closed Premier League and SPL clubs cannot sign any players, on loan or full transfers, until the transfer window ahead of the 2009/10 season opens on 1 July.

Clubs in the Football League can sign players on loan outside of the transfer windows, following a seven-day period after the transfer window closes.

Outside of the transfer windows, any club may still sign players on an emergency basis (such as if they had no goalkeepers available) with the permission of their competition's governing body, ie the Premier League.

Players who are out of contract and do not have a club, can be signed outside of the transfer window if they are unattached free agents when the window closes.

Just a quick check when do the transfers happen? I ideally want to start the league with the squads as of now (well a few hours from now once everything is tidied up), will this be how this update works? Or will everyone be a future transfer on the real date, more realistic but annoys me, either way great work and thanks for your effort Wally

All the media is reporting the Arshavin deal with Arsenal is dead, this surely shouldn't be included in the update ????

Not on sky wenger as said he expects it to go through and they have a reporter outside ground too late now uploading

Archived