Sports Interactive Community

Great update, is there any way I can take the transfer embargo of Pompey?

Yes go to my computer/local disk/program files x86/sports interactive/fm11/ data/updates/update-1130/db/edt/ then delete the transfer embargo file in there

or go into game then preferences then look for extra files and untick it there

You have to remake the whole club I think.

Thanks for the reply. That is ridiculous though, Im sure there used to be a tick box. Cant seem to find it in the editor

Look what i've just posted above your post :)

Nasri and Fabregas off then. UNLUCKY. Watch them not spend the money next. Shocking.

Yeah, real shame............ haha

Freddy Adu has just joined Philadelphia Union

Montreal Impact hired their coach for next season, Jesse Marsch. He's American, used to play in MLS when it started. I don't know if he's in the db.

(my location is wrong in my profile, I live in Canada now...)

Freddy Adu has just joined Philadelphia Union

Montreal Impact hired their coach for next season, Jesse Marsch. He's American, used to play in MLS when it started. I don't know if he's in the db.

(my location is wrong in my profile, I live in Canada now...)

Ok cheers ______

Wally,

Miguel Llera should be at blackpool and not charlton.

Ok thanks :) ____

Wally, would it be legal for you to sell this on ebay for £1 a pop?

It really bothers me that others are profiting on the work of you and others when I think almost everyone would be willing to pay an extremely small fee for the update from the legitimate source. You could even just charge £1 for lifetime upgrades.

Pav - Would you mind looking into a CA/PA increase for Brek Shea of FC Dallas of MLS. He's 21, and has been dominating MLS all season, scoring 9 goals and is a leading contender for league MVP. His positioning looks right, since he plays all over the left wing, but he was especially effective playing as a left winger/attacking midfielder for the USA in a friendly against Mexico last night. I'd especially look into improving his quickness ratings. He's far too quick to have a 9 at acceleration and agility.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ycn-8949123

http://www.mlssoccer.com/players/brek-shea

Pav - Would you mind looking into a CA/PA increase for Brek Shea of FC Dallas of MLS. He's 21, and has been dominating MLS all season, scoring 9 goals and is a leading contender for league MVP. His positioning looks right, since he plays all over the left wing, but he was especially effective playing as a left winger/attacking midfielder for the USA in a friendly against Mexico last night. I'd especially look into improving his quickness ratings. He's far too quick to have a 9 at acceleration and agility.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ycn-8949123

http://www.mlssoccer.com/players/brek-shea

Yes m8 no probs. Should i improve Juan Agudelo while i'm at it? And will the new tv deal give the culbs some more money and any idea when that money will filter through to the clubs?

I'm mainly talking about young players CA/PA in league 2 ?

Some cracking players who are the best on there team, yet don't seem to be in terms of CA?PA

Yes m8 no probs. Should i improve Juan Agudelo while i'm at it? And will the new tv deal give the culbs some more money and any idea when that money will filter through to the clubs?

Yeah I'd probably bump Agudelo's PA up a bit. As for his CA I'd definitely increase his acceleration (I think it's a 9 or 10) since he does have the athleticism to run at defenders and routinely wins foot races against defenders. Also his work rate and technical ability, as well as his first touch (which is pretty impressive for an American 18 year old) should probably be improved a little. I'm not sure about his mental stats, however I'd make them at least middle of the road with the potential to improve. Kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

As far as the new TV deal goes I haven't seen anything concrete about how it will improve each team's finances. You might want to bump the teams finances a little but, but honestly they already appear to be represented pretty well in the game.

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/10/m-l-s-and-nbc-sports-announce-new-tv-deal/

Also here are some random American CA/PA's improvements if you wouldn't mind Pav:)

Josh Gatt - F/RW - Molde (Norway) - The 19-year old was brought to the Norwegian side by Ole Gunnar last spring and has broken his way into their first team line-up. He's come on the last two months or so and has been recommended to Sir Alex by Solksjear for future scouting. He's a pacy right winger who's recently scored two goals as a starter for Molde.

http://www.mlive.com/soccer/index.ssf/2011/08/plymouth_native_josh_gatt_turns_heads_in_europe_with_fantastic_goal_video.html

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/8646/2/solskjaer-recommends-molde-duo-manchester-united

Also to be show that I'm trying to be a neutral observer, I think its only fair that you to downgrade the CA of Edgar Castillo, the American LB playing at Club America in Mexico. He's rated way too highly, in one of my last saves he ends up as a starter for Fiorentina. His athletic ability is probably correct, however his skills (mainly his mental and defensive skills)playing as a LB are quite overrated. He's been loaned out the last year and half and hasn't impressed much on those loan spells with lesser teams in Mexico, and he also looked particularly terrible in the USA-Mexico last night.

Also two USA U-20's Andy Najar (D.C.. United) and Michael Hoyos (Estudiantes de La Plata) probably shouldn't be declared for the US. Hoyos currently intends to play for Argentina, he has a few youth caps with them, and Najar has declared to play for naive country of Guatemala. Neither has fully committed to a team , however I would have them both declared to Argentina and Guatemala respectively, with the opportunity for them to switch later on if they haven't been called up by either country's senior team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Najar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hoyos

Last random USA post Pav, I promise:

Will you also look into improving the CA/PA of these young American's abroad:

Sebastian Lletget (West Ham) - He's recently signed a professional contract with West Ham and after missing most of last year with mono, he looks to be a least a fringe reserve/first team player this season for the Hammers. His positional statistics look to be correct (holding/playmaker CM type), I'd just boost his CA slightly and his PA some so that he at least has the ability to be a solid Championship level player, or possibly better.

http://yanks-abroad.com/get.php?mode=blog&entry=201

Joseph Gyau (Hoffenheim) - He's also on the fringe of being promoted from the reserves to the 1st team. He's a pacy winger-type who uses his quickness and pace, as well as his dribbling/on-the-ball skills to beat defenders. I'd probably just improve his athletic ability, as well as give him a PA boost similar to Lletget, since he appears to have some future playing in the Bundesliga.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2011/06/21/american-exports-gyau-training-hoffenheim-1st-team

Besides that will you also change the nationality of Lider Marmol (Atlante). He's eligible to play for the USA in this year's game, and usually does. However he only lived in the US for less than a year playing for the Chicago Fire and should not be eligible to play for us, only Paraguay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%ADder_M%C3%A1rmol

Finally, please make GK David Yelldell (Leverkusen) declared as a American as he was capped in March

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Yelldell

And I'm not sure if this was already posted but Freddy Adu as signed with the Philadelphia Union of MLS as a designated player

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/story/Freddy-Adu-returns-to-MLS-with-Philadelphia-Union-

Hi all!!!!

Pav i'm revisiting milazzo's team...the first change (but this must be mod by wally) foundation's year 1937 and not 1947...The max capacity of stadio Grotta Polifemo is 2500 and not 3500...Max n° of supporter 2500, min 1500, avg 1800.

Coach: Salvatore Amura ID 43016910

Add Players all permanently:

Cristian Pergamena (Create Player) Goalkeeper - Born in Battipaglia (SA) 29/04/1992 - CA 64 / CP 100

Antonio Piccolo ID 43017705

Davide Croce ID 43037165

Felice Pepe ID 43048975

Giordano Maccarone ID 43008877

Marco Di Fatta ID 1410445

Desmond Kouassi N'Ze ID 43007475

Andrea D'Amico ID 43002354

Cristian Suarino ID 43008879

Francesco Simonetti ID 43043939

Rosario Bucolo ID 1410438

Christian Iannelli ID 1405120

Giovanni Ricciardo ID 43001227

Rosario Rasà ID 43075151

Fortunato Spilabotte ID 43043941

Alessandro Malafronte ID 43008878

Marco Cuomo ID 43008874

Gerardo Strumbo ID 43029729

Remove Players:

Adrian Bica Badan

Ivan Mancuso

Antonio Chiappone

Salvatore Balastro

Agostino Di Dio

Giuseppe Orioles

Marco Salmeri

Hi all!!!!

Pav i'm revisiting milazzo's team...the first change (but this must be mod by wally) foundation's year 1937 and not 1947...The max capacity of stadio Grotta Polifemo is 2500 and not 3500...Max n° of supporter 2500, min 1500, avg 1800.

Coach: Salvatore Amura ID 43016910

Add Players all permanently:

Antonio Piccolo ID 43017705

Davide Croce ID 43037165

Antonino Campanella ID 43017995

Felice Pepe ID 43048975

Giordano Maccarone ID 43008877

Marco Di Fatta ID 1410445

Nicola Lanzolla ID 43020337

Desmond Kouassi N'Ze ID 43007475

Andrea D'Amico ID 43002354

Cristian Suarino ID 43008879

Francesco Simonetti ID 43043939

Rosario Bucolo ID 1410438

Christian Iannelli ID 1405120

Giovanni Ricciardo ID 43001227

Rosario Rasà ID 43075151

Fortunato Spilabotte ID 43043941

Alessandro Malafronte ID 43008878

Marco Cuomo ID 43008874

Gerardo Strumbo ID 43029729

Remove Players:

Adrian Bica Badan

Ivan Mancuso

Antonio Chiappone

Salvatore Balastro

Which team is this gio ?

Wally,

Ryan Wallace should be at East Fife.

Also can u check the squads from 1st to 3rd divisions in scotland and make sure they are correct.

Thanks mate.

i guess its done a while ago lookin at the detail in this thread

but tuncay on loan at bolton on about 35-40k a week with a deal that bolton can buy him for 3million.

i guess its done a while ago lookin at the detail in this thread

but tuncay on loan at bolton on about 35-40k a week with a deal that bolton can buy him for 3million.

Were you getting this info andy as everywere i've looked this deal not done yet its not on bolton website or anything

hey Wally... havent tried your update yet,,, but if u didnt dont forget to + CA on Dortmund players... specially Goetze!!! In Germany they have him in high regard!!

wally excellent job mate.

will you release the update this evening ?

keep it up :)

Yes about 5pm mate

@nottmlas69 cheers glad you enjoy it

Pav let me know when you want file

i've done all them changes gio wanted for milazzo :)

I may hold back on release though to see if fabregas deal go's through as its looking nearly complete :)

i've done all them changes gio wanted for milazzo :)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh :D you're my little hero :D

if you want transfer of serie b and serie c tell me...

i told you only milazzo because milazzo is my city :D and all serie c transfers are a lot

All the Barca players are already welcoming him on twitter. :lol:

Yes looks nailed on i'l just wait for bit more info though

I may hold back on release though to see if fabregas deal go's through as its looking nearly complete :)

id say do it anyway, its 105% done.

David Suazo signed for Catania for 1 year and another one optionaly

Him who was at inter ? hes at cagliari is't he

I'm mainly talking about young players CA/PA in league 2 ?

Some cracking players who are the best on there team, yet don't seem to be in terms of CA?PA

I done a lot of changes in the npower league m8.

Is there anyone in particular your on about?

yes he's...in the end he didn't signed with cagliari because he altercated with cagliari's president Cellino :)

yes he's...in the end he didn't signed with cagliari because he altercated with cagliari's president Cellino :)

Hmm well all info i can get on him off internet says hes at cagliari

Kagawa got boosted he is about 150, its the bundesliga m8...he's got potential but cant be much more than that for his ca. I'll look at the othere geezer tho.

Wally can i have the file please m8.

Sent mate :) ____

Thanks bud tuncay has joined btw subject to wp its on ssn.

I done that :) ___

Cool and Cesc is about to join Barca. Dude can you get a screenshot be great to put up on fmbase.

Cool and Cesc is about to join Barca.

No way !! :p:D