Wallys update

Andy Hughes from Scunthorpe to Charlton, free transfer.

Michael Raynes, from Scunthorpe to Rotherham, undisclosed.

Chris Brass came with Alan Knill from Bury and is the assistant manager at Scunthorpe.

Neil Cutler also joined from Bury, as goalkeeping coach.

No idea where Daws, Parkin, Pressman and Noonan have gone, but they're not listed on our website.

Cheers done hughes already but others needed doing :thup:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giles Barnes [unattached - Doncaster]

Rachid Bouhenna [unattached - Doncaster]

DJ Campbell [blackpool - QPR] Undisclosed

Andrew Davies [stoke City - Crystal Palace] Loan

Warren Feeney [unattached - Plymouth]

Gelson Fernandes [st Etienne - Leicester] Loan

Harry Forrester [unattached - Brentford]

Tom Ince [Liverpool - Blackpool] Undisclosed

Tom James [unattached - Watford]

Miguel Llera [unattached - Blackpool]

Ryan McGivern [Manchester City - Crystal Palace] Loan

Jonathan Obika [Tottenham - Yeovil] Loan

Darren O'Dea [Celtic - Leeds] Loan

Oscar Radford [unattached - Doncaster]

Oriol Romeu [barcelona - Chelsea] £4.35m

Wayne Routledge [Newcastle - Swansea] Undisclosed

Bas Savage [unattached - Northampton]

Luke Summerfield [unattached - Cheltenham]

Ashley Westwood [unattached - Northampton]

Super :). He he, no i wouldent do that. wally have done a nice job :). ?...How do i edit the data. The file isent a .xlm file.

same as usual its just compressed otherwise it will be massive so just put it in your editor data file and load it.

Hmm apparently there a update been sold on ebay very similar to mine just had a message off someone off facebook :mad:

No way, how can they sell it? Hahaha, surely nobody is stupid enough to buy something. Imagine if we got £1 for every download. thats like 18k or something stupid. Ta muchly. What a joke.

No way, how can they sell it? Hahaha, surely nobody is stupid enough to buy something. Imagine if we got £1 for every download. thats like 18k or something stupid. Ta muchly. What a joke.

Every time he update his ebay profile with a new update its always got same dates as ours like when its updated to like 05/08/2011 and is description is very similar

Hmm apparently there a update been sold on ebay very similar to mine just had a message off someone off facebook :mad:

Has he made any money? Complain to ebay or SI or something. Is that plagerism? What a tool. We will know if its the same cos of the pa/ca changes there is no way he would have the same ones. And theres players i done which he would never been able to have the same stats himself...he could argue that he done the transfers. But no way the pa/ca changes.

Has he made any money? Complain to ebay or SI or something. Is that plagerism? What a tool. We will know if its the same cos of the pa/ca changes there is no way he would have the same ones. And theres players i done which he would never been able to have the same stats himself.

Yes hes sold 10 i think for £3.50 a pop i'd have to buy 1 to know if its ours

Hey Wally good job on the update, just adding some extra info on the Portuguese League/Teams

The Portuguese Cup Winner was FC Porto not "Chaves" it was a final between FC Porto and Guimarães and the Supercup at start of the season is FC Porto vs Guimarães.

FC Porto has 2 players that will only join after first season? And FC Porto signed Rafael Bracalli from Nacional da Madeira for free early in June same time that Djalma was signed ( one of the 2 players I mentioned that you only put to join after first season )

Keep up the good work hope the input helps ^^

Hey Wally good job on the update, just adding some extra info on the Portuguese League/Teams

The Portuguese Cup Winner was FC Porto not "Chaves" it was a final between FC Porto and Guimarães and the Supercup at start of the season is FC Porto vs Guimarães.

FC Porto has 2 players that will only join after first season? And FC Porto signed Rafael Bracalli from Nacional da Madeira for free early in June same time that Djalma was signed ( one of the 2 players I mentioned that you only put to join after first season )

Keep up the good work hope the input helps ^^

Cheers fixed now

Wally i did the transfer window off at the first window. Its class. had to play SEB and Keogh cos of injuries as i usually sell em and they were class. Who would have knew. My mate who is Norwich even tho i have done them up a lot struggled. The diamond dont work. Let it go. haha

Wally i did the transfer window off at the first window. Its class. had to play SEB and Keogh cos of injuries as i usually sell em and they were class. Who would have knew. My mate who is Norwich even tho i have done them up a lot struggled. The diamond dont work. Let it go. haha

Yeah told you i think it makes it allot more interesting and harder makes getting to January even better plus like i say AI seem better in transfer market

Archived