Wallys update

Jake Robinson actually signed for Northampton Town.

Brighton transfers:

In:

Roland Bergkamp (Excelsior, undisclosed nominal fee, until 30/6/2013)

Craig Mackail-Smith (Peterborough, £2.5m + 750k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2015)

Will Hoskins (Bristol Rovers, £500k + £250k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2013)

Will Buckley (Watford, £1m, until 30/6/2014)

Romain Vincelot (Dag & Red, £100k, until 30/6/2013)

Kazenga LuaLua (Newcastle, 6 month loan, option to buy)

Anton Rodgers (Chelsea, free, until 30/6/2012)

Ben Sampayo (Chelsea, free, until 30/6/2012)

Raphael Branco (Cruzeriro Esporte Clube, free)

Out:

Elliott Bennett (Norwich, 1.5m + 500k appearance add-ons, until 30/6/2014)

Glenn Murray (Crystal Palace, free, until 30/6/2014)

Jim McNulty (Barnsley, undisclosed nominal fee, until 30/6/2013)

James Tunnicliffe (Wycombe, free, until 30/6/2012)

Chris Holroyd (Rotherham, free, until 30/6/2013)

Radostin Kishishev (Chernomorets Burgas, free, until 30/6/2012 - retirement date)

Cristian Baz, Agustin Battipiedi, Francisco Sandaza, Mitch Walker, Gary Hart - released

Not sure that kazenga lua lua's loan has an option to buy in it? wishful thinking there

But otherwise great update!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure that kazenga lua lua's loan has an option to buy in it? wishful thinking there

But otherwise great update!

I don't see why that's unrealistic. Brighton would be a good move for him to be honest on a permanent.

ive recently been getting low memory alerts followed by crashes when using database , only jut started happening ... any ideas ? ive upped my virtual memory settings and updated my drivers but no improvement :(

i have 4gb ram and laptop is only 1 month old and am not running alot of programs...

probably in the wrong thread but any help will do

the patch you guys provide is excellant by the way.... keep up the good work

Hi Wally (great updates by the way) i noticed a few for you to change when you have time.

Carlisle United

In

Jon-Paul Mcgovern (5201114) has signed a 2 year deal with the club

Out

Sean Mcdaid (5109667) - Retired

Mark Sloan (29056645) - Workington Reds

Hi Wally (great updates by the way) i noticed a few for you to change when you have time.

Carlisle United

In

Jon-Paul Mcgovern (5201114) has signed a 2 year deal with the club

Out

Sean Mcdaid (5109667) - Retired

Mark Sloan (29056645) - Workington Reds

Cheers all done :thup:

Aberdeen Update -

Ryan Jack played at RB this weekend, so i say hes a (DR MR/C).

I would put the reputation of Nicky Low and Joseph Shaughnessy up as they been on the subs bench in real life and making sub appearances.

Peter Pawlett has been playing at LM for a little while now, so i say hes a (MR/L).

Issac Osbourne has been playing at RB since he moved to the club, so i say hes a (DR DM MC).

Sone Alukos contract ends on the 31 August 2011, so i would move it to 31 August 2010 to make it more realistic.

At the end of last season Aberdeen released - Dean Jarvis, Rhys Wilson, Michael Dunlop, Conor Devaney, Jamie Masson, Anthony Bolger, Gilli Sorensen, Lewis Davidson.

I also think Chris Clark should be given a CA/PA boost as hes a key player for Aberdeen this season.

Hi Wally13, great update btw, just have two questions for you as an Arsenal manager (in game LOL)

1) Do you change the clubs finances with regards to money obtaoned from selling players?

2) Work Permits, I have noticed two players that still have WP required and are listed in Arsenals 1st team for the season and have played in their pre-season games, can you fix this to reflect real life?

Cheers

Transfers that need done Wally

Eric Paton - Stenhousemuir

Michael McGovern - Falkirk

Paul McHale - Stenhousemuir

Ross McMillan - Stenhousemuir

Scott Morton - Airdrie United

Fraser Keast - Airdrie United

Nathan Blockley - Airdrie United

Kieron Stallard - Airdrie United

Paul McKane - Airdrie United

Scott Gemmill - Released

Stephen McKeown - Released

Brian Kerr - Arbroath

Andy Ferguson - Released

Adam Fairweather - Released

Jamie Stevenson - Released

Gary Muir - Released

Kevin McKinlay - Stenhousemuir

Hi Wally13, great update btw, just have two questions for you as an Arsenal manager (in game LOL)

1) Do you change the clubs finances with regards to money obtaoned from selling players?

2) Work Permits, I have noticed two players that still have WP required and are listed in Arsenals 1st team for the season and have played in their pre-season games, can you fix this to reflect real life?

Cheers

Yes finances are tweaked regularly, i'll fix them work permits

Transfers that need done Wally

Eric Paton - Stenhousemuir

Michael McGovern - Falkirk

Paul McHale - Stenhousemuir

Ross McMillan - Stenhousemuir

Scott Morton - Airdrie United

Fraser Keast - Airdrie United

Nathan Blockley - Airdrie United

Kieron Stallard - Airdrie United

Paul McKane - Airdrie United

Scott Gemmill - Released

Stephen McKeown - Released

Brian Kerr - Arbroath

Andy Ferguson - Released

Adam Fairweather - Released

Jamie Stevenson - Released

Gary Muir - Released

Kevin McKinlay - Stenhousemuir

Cheers :) ___

Aberdeen Update -

I would put the reputation of Nicky Low and Joseph Shaughnessy up as they been on the subs bench in real life and making sub appearances.

Peter Pawlett has been playing at LM for a little while now, so i say hes a (MR/L).

Issac Osbourne has been playing at RB since he moved to the club, so i say hes a (DR DM MC).

Sone Alukos contract ends on the 31 August 2011, so i would move it to 31 August 2010 to make it more realistic.

At the end of last season Aberdeen released - Dean Jarvis, Rhys Wilson, Michael Dunlop, Conor Devaney, Jamie Masson, Anthony Bolger, Gilli Sorensen, Lewis Davidson.

I also think Chris Clark should be given a CA/PA boost as hes a key player for Aberdeen this season.

Pav will look at this :thup:

Aberdeen Update -

I wouldnt make Ryan Jack a DR just because he has played one game there! Would you make Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick defenders because they played a couple of games there last season?

I wouldnt make Ryan Jack a DR just because he has played one game there! Would you make Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick defenders because they played a couple of games there last season?

well he used to play RB for the youth, but i didnt think i would have needed to mention that as FM already has him as a DR.

Hi Wally, couple of things that I'd suggest you change. Firstly make everyones' contract both a year shorter (so that people like Nasri are in the final year of their contracts, like in real life) and also put them as being at their clubs a year longer so that players that have been at their clubs since the last transfer window or earlier can be signed by another club e.g. Darren Bent, van der Vaart, David Luiz etc. Also I noticed that Portsmouth have a transfer embargo until September 30th on your update which isn't right now is it!? Maybe I'm wrong on that one, not sure. :-S

P.S I Have tried everything to try and find the data editor on my computer tried all of the C:\Program blah blah blah blah blah and it is not on my laptop. Anywhere I can download it from? Looked everywhere but had no luck. Cheers.

Hi Wally, couple of things that I'd suggest you change. Firstly make everyones' contract both a year shorter (so that people like Nasri are in the final year of their contracts, like in real life) and also put them as being at their clubs a year longer so that players that have been at their clubs since the last transfer window or earlier can be signed by another club e.g. Darren Bent, van der Vaart, David Luiz etc. Also I noticed that Portsmouth have a transfer embargo until September 30th on your update which isn't right now is it!? Maybe I'm wrong on that one, not sure. :-S

P.S I Have tried everything to try and find the data editor on my computer tried all of the C:\Program blah blah blah blah blah and it is not on my laptop. Anywhere I can download it from? Looked everywhere but had no luck. Cheers.

Did you install via steam? If you did I think it may be in the SteamApps (?) folder. Look in the FAQ thread. Im sure there is a list of all possible locations in there

Did you install via steam? If you did I think it may be in the SteamApps (?) folder. Look in the FAQ thread. Im sure there is a list of all possible locations in there

Ye mate tried all that, I even uninstalled the game and tried it from square one. Can't understand why it's not there. Anyway someone can send theirs to me or something. I'd really appreciate it?

First post states latest update is from 15/7 when it appears it was released on 22/7, bit misleading as I have just gone through trying to change transfers from the last week or so!

Thanks for your work though :)

First post states latest update is from 15/7 when it appears it was released on 22/7, bit misleading as I have just gone through trying to change transfers from the last week or so!

Thanks for your work though :)

Ah sorry i'll change that :)

Plymouth Argyle News:

Stéphane Zubar - New contract till 2012.

Luke Daley - Signs for Plymouth Argyle till 2013.

Ladji Soukouna - Signs for Plymouth Argyle till 2012.

Damien Johnson - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Huddersfield on a season long loan and set to sign for them when the loan finishes.

Rory Patterson - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Linfield on a season long loan and set to sign for them once the loan finishes.

Kari Arnason - Leaving Plymouth Argyle for Aberdeen on a free.

Liam Dickinson has already left Plymouth Argyle a few days after signing for the club.

Anthony Elding deal to Argyle is off.

Jake Cole has signed a 2 year deal with Argyle.

Curtis Nelson maybe needs a little boost as Tottenham are reported to be interested.

Jamie Richards, Jed Harper-Penman and Luke Young maybe need a reputation boost as they are all in the first team now.

None of the incoming transfers have actually happened. + Daley will only be till 2012, Zubar is till 2013 and Soukouna's deal doesn't seem to have been announced.

Nelson doesn't need a rep boost at all but the others do slightly. Wally, next time you're on MSN gimme a shout and I'll pass a few bits over for you.

Aberdeen Update -

I asked if Ryan Jack was a Mrc and you said yes. Hes a 13 at rb i think, i'll change it back. And Osbourne. I'll do Chris Clark. And i'll make pawlett a mrlc for next friday. Was Ryan Jack good enogh as he was the one you wanted doing up and he got sent off.

I asked if Ryan Jack was a Mrc and you said yes. Hes a 13 at rb i think, i'll change it back. And Osbourne. I'll do Chris Clark. And i'll make pawlett a mrlc for next friday. Was Ryan Jack good enogh as he was the one you wanted doing up and he got sent off.

yeh, i think he done pretty good, the tackle which got him the red was just silly though, but hes young and got to learn.

Hmm Liverpool still playing that dodgy formation pav ?? I've tried changing it but they still play it, cant see anything in dalglish preferences why they would keep playing it

I thought i changed it, strange.. could try a 442 on them or a basic 433. They look like they will defo play 433 next season, try it and test it. Or change the club formation preferences or maybe recreating Kenny. Not sure, the formation is awful tho they always do bad,

I thought i changed it, strange.. could try a 442 on them or a basic 433. They look like they will defo play 433 next season, try it and test it. Or change the club formation preferences or maybe recreating Kenny. Not sure, the formation is awful tho they always do bad,

Sorted it now :)

CA PA changes just spoil updates, that newcastle fan was talking ***** earlier. Enrique, Tiote and Barton are good enough on the game, all these rumours are just that - rumours. Barton isn't going to Arsenal Man united or anyone.

Dont worry there be no ca/pa changes that are't justified and even still there will only be slight increases

3 midfielders? We need one at least, but not 3. Don't trust Howson in CM but Grayson will use him there so Clayton, Howson, Brown, and one more. We need a LB (Bessone? No. Parker? No. White? Winger.), a CM, and a striker on loan. Or Mendy could play up front. Just anyone to get in ahead of Paynter. :rolleyes:

The most important thing, is Gradel's contract, and Nunez' too. Yet they'll wait until Christmas to see how they get on. :rolleyes:

When using your update there's several leagues I can't start, including Italy, Germany and Spain, due to wrong amount of teams in the effected leagues. Spain for examples has 24 Primera Division teams.

Edit: After restarting the game it is now working as it should. Weird.

When using your update there's several leagues I can't start, including Italy, Germany and Spain, due to wrong amount of teams in the effected leagues. Spain for examples has 24 Primera Division teams.

Edit: After restarting the game it is now working as it should. Weird.

Yeah this only seems to happen when using other edited xml files with mine as in other updated ones not ones like added media or agents etc as i use them

Archived