Wallys update

after having a few rants at my computer i tried it one more time and now it worked lol! whopp whoo

Good old rant always dose the trick :D enjoy

Theres a new update tommorow so you'll have to go through all that fun again :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think ryan jack (aberdeen) needs a repuation and ability boost as hes a first team player for aberdeen and plays week in and week out and in the game he starts in the under 19s and he is pretty much crap :L

Alright. I don't expect you to make as many dramatic changes as me, but can you make Howson 15 at CM, swap Paynter and Sam's CA/PA, and just up Gradel's rep a bit? As well as Somma up to 110 or so. Bessone downnnnn. Seems fairer.

I done pretty much what you asked m8, you should be pleased.

i think ryan jack (aberdeen) needs a repuation and ability boost as hes a first team player for aberdeen and plays week in and week out and in the game he starts in the under 19s and he is pretty much crap :L

Thanks m8, dont watch a lot of spl so not touched the abilitys bar commons and hooper and emilio. I'll have a look at the aberdeen lad i need to do jamie ness up a bit so cheers.

Thanks m8, dont watch a lot of spl so not touched the abilitys bar commons and hooper and emilio. I'll have a look at the aberdeen lad i need to do jamie ness up a bit so cheers.

Any chance of Jelavic And Mcgregor getting a boost?

hiya wally and the pav.i just wana say thanks to you both for such a awesome update.i've been using them since the first one and it's been a joy to play these updates.can't wait for the new update tomorrow and keep up the great work.

Cheers :)

________

I already boosted Jelavic he was all i done at Rangers. Wally can u send me the file back so i can do the spl :) Unless you not done anything since i sent it back and i'll start now.

Ya i'll send it now done a few things sanchez etc few south american transfers, river plate letting few out, i've also tweaked a few teams rep like anzhi Swansea and other promoted teams around world as some are still to low and are't able to sign decent players

im just having hour off watch dynamo hes class :)

Is he a cm mate? Says he is a midfielder on the website but they got him as a drc mc

Is he a cm mate? Says he is a midfielder on the website but they got him as a drc mc

well hes been playing cm in most games but hes played dr in a few games.

also, omer damari is in the celtic team but hes not in real life, he signed for maccabi tel aviv and andreas hinkel got released by celtic.

well hes been playing cm in most games but hes played dr in a few games.

Also, omer damari is in the celtic team but hes not in real life, he signed for maccabi tel aviv and andreas hinkel got released by celtic.

those 2 celtics changes have been sorted :)

I done scotland. If you see anything you want changing let me know when it comes out 2morro and post it on here.. Dont think we done scotlands finances from what they were in the last si update. Rangers have a bit more money but i'll have a look at the money situation maybe before tommorows release.

Wally could you change Yaya Toure to a 20 in cm and a 15 in amc. thanks, i forgot to do it.

You increased Charlie Adam? No way his passing is 19, on the same level as Fabregas' and better than Sneijders? Ridiculously overrated, just because he has signed for Liverpool. I accept he had a good season but thats crazy. I apologise if they were already like this, hadn't looked at him in the 11.0.3 update.

You increased Charlie Adam? No way his passing is 19, on the same level as Fabregas' and better than Sneijders? Ridiculously overrated, just because he has signed for Liverpool. I accept he had a good season but thats crazy. I apologise if they were already like this, hadn't looked at him in the 11.0.3 update.

I thought it was 16. I dont do individual attributes. Upped his CA to a realistic level when he was at Blackpool before he went to liverpool so it does change the stats not me.. will have a look at it tommorow He is about the 3rd or 4th best cm at liverpool on the file so 19 is over the top..i completely agree. I'll put trys killer balls on him too if its not on already. Quote of the summer still is from Stephen Hunt was something like "Charlie Adam your not pele son" i'll sort it for the release this afternoon :)

Adams passing was on 18 i've lowwerd it to 17

Yeah, Nobody will go PSG, ligue 1 is a bit pants so i'd thought i'd give them nearer Man City money. Apparently there as Rich. You can take it down a bit if you want. I wanna do some things to the file later m8 so i'll upload it if you like...so send it when your done. Btw lads...there are some boosts to some foreign youngsters in this update you may never have heard of. So use your scouts cos your find a gem or 2 :) Gonna be good. Cant wait to start a new save.

Rangers squad numbers 2011/12

1 Allan McGregor

3 David Weir

4 Kirk Broadfoot

5 Sasa Papac

6 Lee McCulloch

7 Maurice Edu

8 Steven Davis

9 Nikica Jelavic

10 John Fleck

11 Kyle Lafferty

12 Lee Wallace

14 Steven Naismith

15 David Healy

16 Steven Whittaker

17 Juan Manuel Ortiz

19 James Beattie

23 Jordan McMillan

24 Madjid Bougherra

25 Neil Alexander

26 Jamie Ness

27 Gregg Wylde

28 Salim Kerkar

30 Scott Gallacher

31 Grant Adam

32 Ross Perry

33 Thomas Bendiksen

34 Andrew Little

35 Kyle Hutton

36 Darren Cole

37 Christopher Hegarty

38 Kane Hemmings

39 Gordon Dick

40 Andrew Mitchell

41 Rhys McCabe

42 Kal Naismith

46 Kamil Wiktorski

47 Tom Skogsrud

48 Kim Skogsrud

49 Kyle McAusland

50 Alan Smith

51 Blair Currie

52 Ewan McNeil

53 Anthony Marenghi

54 Robbie Crawford

55 Adam Hunter

56 Adel Gafaiti

57 Gregor Fotheringham

58 Lewis MacLeod

59 Sam McMahon

60 Josh Robinson

61 Jack Werndly

62 Callum Wylie

63 Freddie Espling

64 Marc Dyer

65 Robbie McIntyre

66 Matthew Clarke

67 Aaron McGregor

68 Callum Gallagher

70 Jordan Wilson

71 Stuart Urquhart

72 Glody Ntumba

73 Kristian Gibson

74 Andy Murdoch

75 Fraser Aird

76 Darren Ramsay

77 Liam Kelly

78 Sam George

I ran a little holiday game earlier to make sure everything was ok and some of transfers were fascinating , n'zogbia went to villa for 12m :)

plus likes of Swansea and qpr etc were more active in transfer market as in buying better players since i upped there reps slightly

hes been done, your be pleased. what position do you want him, i put him as 13 in dr and had him as a mrc is this right?

yes, thats perfect mate, also aberdeen released scott ross and dominico gibson at the start of this season.

Archived