Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also wally, what site are you using to get the latest transfers going through day to day, is it a reliable and full one? and Is there any chance of making George Gillet co-chairman alongside Tom Hicks, or will this not let you, because Gillet is a director and Hicks is the chairman which isnt right in real life. They are both chairman or owners whatever you call it.

Cant wait for the finished article on the 1st February when all transfers are done and dusted in the window, thats going to be awesome if you keep going until then mate!

I think you should keep everyones stats as they actually are on the game to start with though mate, like change alfonso alves stats back, because the people who will use this patch me for one, will not be on the same footing as other players using the 9.2 patch or whatever. I think you should keep all player stats the same mate personally that way everyones on a level playing field. I think if you leave all attributes as they are even if they are unrealisitc at times, thats the best way to have this patch and i would then think its absolutely awesome, even though its awesome already!

Fantastic work mate! Truly fantastic![/qum

My transfer sources are very good i'll check barcham deal and i'll take stats into consideration.Not sure why you Cant load database mate.Oand i'll try sort liverpool board b4 satday release:D:thup:

just checked can only have 1 chairman so liverpool will have to stay same lol

Ok mate not a problem, are you updating all transfers all over the world?? or just the english teams??

I think you should change stats back tho mate because like i said it keeps everyone n the same footing because i know ill be using this fantastic update, do you think the finished one with all the transfers will be done by February 1st or 2nd?? Because i might wait for that before i start a new game, so everythings realisitc like it is going to be after the transfer window!

Ok mate not a problem, are you updating all transfers all over the world?? or just the english teams??

I think you should change stats back tho mate because like i said it keeps everyone n the same footing because i know ill be using this fantastic update, do you think the finished one with all the transfers will be done by February 1st or 2nd?? Because i might wait for that before i start a new game, so everythings realisitc like it is going to be after the transfer window!

I do transfers from all over world ive only tweaked afew stats and ive only lowerd current ability ive left potential as it is so those who i have lowerd can still come back good.And i'll try and get final update out 1st feb depends on how crazy last day is as there are allways late tranfers that come out 2nd feb and so on.Like i say im testing 9.3 at moment for si so hard keeping eye on everything but im copeing:D.There be another update out tommorow morning:thup:

Brilliant mate, well i personally would prefer all the stats to stay the same, but its your file mate so who am i to tell you what to do lol. Unless you can make me an update file personally with all the stats the same but transfers done and ill owe you a favour lol, bet its time consuming tho mate, so if it is no worries.

You reckon you'll have Heskey going to Villa and that on the update for tommorow mate?

Matt

Brilliant mate, well i personally would prefer all the stats to stay the same, but its your file mate so who am i to tell you what to do lol. You reckon you'll have Heskey going to Villa and that on the update for tommorow mate?

Matt

Yes all 2days moves are in from allover world:D

Wally any chance of changing the Uefa Champions League name to "UEFA Champions League" and "UEFA Cup" looks a lot better with UEFA in capitals and looks more realistic, fussy or what haha. Noticed aswell mate, sure you dot give a toss lol, but when you go to world and english competitions it says League Cup and not Carling Cup.

Up to you matem your file, but just makes it even better than it already is, and trust me its ace!!!!

Wally,

so ur putting all all transfers as future ones, right? If so, i think thats really awesome!!

Yes mate all transfers will go through on jan 1st with proper fee's:thup:

t-unit Mm thought it said carling cup and league cup for short

Yeah it says carling cup when you click it mate, but when you go to the world sub menu and then english competions it says League Cup instead of Carling Cup, but im sure noone gives a toss unless your a bit of a perfectionist like myself mate, more of a habbit if anything mate haha!!

This update is second to none pal, great work, Not going to touch FM until the final patch is done by you though mate, then all transfers will be up to date and that. Cant wait for that final patch mate, awesome work from you!!

No fm for over a week lol:eek:

Hello -

probably a stupid question, but i really can't figure out how to load this update.

With previous data updates in was a simple case of extracting the files, and putting the folder in my 'DB' folder. However, with FM2009 using STEAM to run, I don't seem to have a 'DB' folder.

Can someone cure my stupidty please? Thanks!

Wally,

Whos attributes did you actually change mate out of interest, was it just Alfonso Alves?

also

Is Beckham on loan to AC Milan on this update mate?

Cheers Pal,

Matt

Err off top of my head alves jo and thats all i can remember lol:confused:

Yes becks is at milan from start of game vo as you cant do future loans same for donovan at bayern:D

Just check thing ive done beckham deal wrong i'll sort it for final update

Hugo Rodallega Joins Wigan (4.5)million pounds "3 and a half year deal"

Pascal Chimbonda re-signs with Tottenham (3)million pounds "1 and a half year deal"

Carlo Cudicini signs with Tottenham on a free transfer "1 and a half year deal"

Ben Watson from Crystal Palace signs with Wigan Atheltic (2)million pounds "3 and a half year deal"

FC Porto midfielder Pele signs with Portsmouth on a loan to the end of the season "Loan to Buy (1)million pounds"

Hayden Mullins signs with Portsmouth (1)million pounds "3 and a half year deal"

Savio Nsereko will sign with West Ham for (10)million pounds "unconfirmed yet"

Hugo Rodallega Joins Wigan (4.5)million pounds "3 and a half year deal"

Pascal Chimbonda re-signs with Tottenham (3)million pounds "1 and a half year deal"

Carlo Cudicini signs with Tottenham on a free transfer "1 and a half year deal"

Ben Watson from Crystal Palace signs with Wigan Atheltic (2)million pounds "3 and a half year deal"

FC Porto midfielder Pele signs with Portsmouth on a loan to the end of the season "Loan to Buy (1)million pounds"

Hayden Mullins signs with Portsmouth (1)million pounds "3 and a half year deal"

Savio Nsereko will sign with West Ham for (10)million pounds "unconfirmed yet"

Got all these pal but thanks:thup:

Hibernian have agreed a loan deal for Austrian defender Markus Berger. "The deal is with a view to a permanent £500,000 move in the summer"

Thiago Neves moves on loan to Fluminense, then a future transfer to Saudi Arabian club Al Hilal for (7)million pounds on a 3 year deal.

Serbia goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic sign on loan deal then view to permanent to Getafe.

Werder Bremen have agreed to loan young striker Said Husejinovic to Kaiserslautern until the end of the season.

Wrexham have completed the signing of Uefa Cup winner Christian Gyan, who joins for the rest of the season.

AZ Alkmaar sign Ragnar Klavan on loan then view to permanent end of the season (free, out of contract)

Liverpool striker Craig Lindfield signs on loan to ACCRINGTON STANLEY to the end of the season

Hibernian have agreed a loan deal for Austrian defender Markus Berger. "The deal is with a view to a permanent £500,000 move in the summer"

Thiago Neves moves on loan to Fluminense, then a future transfer to Saudi Arabian club Al Hilal for (7)million pounds on a 3 year deal.

Serbia goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic sign on loan deal then view to permanent to Getafe.

Werder Bremen have agreed to loan young striker Said Husejinovic to Kaiserslautern until the end of the season.

All in mate had 2 already:thup:

Archived