Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi mate will you be releasing another update on monday night or after, as the promotions will be all sorted by then?

Yes i will do mate, like i say i'll release a few more till M.G Is up and running, i've been making changes daily

i loaded it and it looks great so far, glad to see u edited juventus but given the players i hear coming to my fave club (juve) its hard to start a new game just yet!!! Cheers and keep the updates coming

hey Wally, just came back from some vacation... whats this version of ur update? is this the latest??

Yes link on 1st page its from 26th i'll be releasing another one tommorow after championship playoff :thup:

Zinedine Zidane is to be appointed the new sports director at Real Madrid.

Valencia coach Unai Emery has agreed to extend his contract by one year until the end of June 2012.

Chievo are searching for a new coach after confirming Stefano Pioli will not be in charge of the Serie A club next season.

Lazio confirmed that coach Edy Reja has signed a new contract keeping him at the club next season, with an option of one more.

Pierpaolo Bisoli has replaced Alberto Malesani as Bologna coach on a two-year deal.

Real Madrid have signed Jose Callejon from Espanyol for a fee reported to be in the region of €5m on a five-year deal.

Sevilla have bolstered their squad for next season by signing German midfielder Piotr Trochowski from Hamburger and forward Manu del Moral from Getafe. Trochowski has agreed a four-year free transfer deal, while Del Moral has signed for five seasons after agreeing a reported €5m switch.

Athletic Bilbao have signed Ander Herrera from Real Zaragoza. The 21-year-old midfielder has put pen to paper on a five-year contract. Reports said the transfer fee was about €7.5m.

Domingos Paciencia has been confirmed as Sporting coach after agreeing a two-year contract with the Lisbon club.

Ajax have announced the signing of Dutch midfielder Theo Janssen on a two-year contract from league rivals Twente for an undisclosed fee over €3m. Ajax have also signed South African midfielder Thulani Serero on a four-year deal from Ajax Cape Town.

Club Brugge have signed Danish international Niki Zimling from Italian club Udinese on a four-year deal. Brugge have paid €500,000 for the midfielder.

Dinamo Zagreb have named Krunoslav Jurcic as their new coach following the departure of Vahid Halilhodzic.

Hajduk Split have announced that Krassimir Balakov will be their new coach.

Norwich have announced that James Vaughan is to join the club for an undisclosed fee on a three-year deal.

Stefan de Vrij has handed Feyenoord a boost by committing his future to the club until June 2014.

Vurnon Anita has penned a new two-year deal at Ajax to keep him in Amsterdam until June 2014.

Oxford United have snapped up striker Deane Smalley on a two-year deal with an option for a third.

Notts County have signed Ishmel Demontagnac on a free transfer on a one year deal with an option to extend for a year.

Nigel Reo-Coker, John Carew, Robert Pires, Moustapha Salifou and Isaiah Osbourne along with youngsters Harry Forrester, Arsenio Halfhuid, Durrell Berry, Ellis Deeney and Calum Flanagan have all been released by Aston Villa.

Colchester United goalkeeper Mark Cousins has signed a new two-year contract ahead of next season.

Stoke City have confirmed that former captain Abdoulaye Faye has departed following the expiration of his contract.

Wycombe have captured forward Joel Grant on a free transfer from Crewe on a two-year deal.

Newcastle starlet Shane Ferguson has signed a new deal to keep him at St James' Park until 2016.

Barnet's influential midfielder Mark Hughes has signed a new one-year contract with the club.

Defenders Kris Taylor and Matthew Bell have been released by Port Vale. Gareth Owen has accepted a player-coach role.

Crystal Palace teenager Ibra Sekajja has secured a two-year professional contract at Selhurst Park. Jake Caprice has penned a one-year professional contract while Charlie Holness has signed a one-year deal having been on a similar contract for a year already.

St.Johnstone have signed Callum Davidson on a one year deal.

Stephen Carr and Enric Valles' one year options have been exercised by Birmingham, keeping them at the club. Sebastian Larsson, Kevin Phillips, Lee Bowyer, Goalkeeper Maik Taylor and defenders Martin Jiranek and Stuart Parnaby have been released by the club.

Teenage Dutch forward Mitchell Te Vrede has switched to Excelsior from Eredivisie rivals AZ Alkmaar.

Wycombe Wanderers midfielder Matt Bloomfield has signed a new one-year deal with the Chairboys.

Reading have agreed a 'substantial' fee with Queens Park Rangers to sign midfielder Mikele Leigertwood on a three-year contract.

Efe Sodje and Ben Futcher have signed new one-year deals at Bury.

Juventus have signed defender Reto Ziegler from relegated Sampdoria on a four-year deal.

Arsenal have finalised the capture of Barcelona starlets Jon Toral and Hector Bellerin. (Toral has an English mother)

Wycombe centre-back Leon Johnson has signed a new two-year contract which will keep him at the club until 2013.

Bournemouth striker Steve Lovell has signed a new one-year contract with the option of a further 12 months at Dean Court.

Newcastle have sealed the capture of highly-rated Lens youngster Mehdi Abeid on a five year deal.

Hearts have sealed a deal for St Johnstone's Danny Grainger.The defender is the club's third signing of the day following the arrivals of Jamie Hamill and John Sutton from Kilmarnock and Motherwell respectively. Sutton and Hammil have signed three-year contracts.

Stevenage young striker Tom Collins has signed a professional contract with the club as has Michael Thalassitis.

Charlton Athletic have agreed a deal to sign rookie goalkeeper Nick Pope from non-league outfit Bury Town on a two-year deal.

Birmingham City keeper Colin Doyle has committed his future to the relegated club after penning a one-year extension option. Marcus Bent has been released after his contract expired.

Bolton have announced that Jlloyd Samuel, Joey O'Brien, Tamir Cohen and Johan Elmander are to leave the club following the expiration of their respective contracts. Sam Sheridan, Maison McGeechan and Tom Eckersley have all also left Bolton. Bolton have also taken up a one-year option to extend Robbie Blake's deal.

Newcastle have released Sol Campbell and Shefki Kuqi.

St Mirren's Steven Thomson and David Barron have agreed one-year deals.

Kilmarnock defender Garry Hay has signed a new one-year contract at Rugby Park.

Danny Andrew has agreed a new one-year contract extension at Cheltenham Town ahead of next season.

AC Milan have confirmed veteran midfielder Clarence Seedorf has signed a new one-year contract at the San Siro.

Adebayo Akinfenwa has completed a shock return to Northampton after rejecting a new deal at Gillingham. The striker has signed a two-year deal.

David Connolly has signed a new one-year contract at Southampton.

Charlton have made their first two signings of the summer by landing midfield duo Danny Hollands and Bradley Pritchard. Hollands has been given a three-year deal.

Italy international Andrea Pirlo has completed his move to Juventus on a three-year contract.

AC Milan now hold complete ownership of midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng after reaching an agreement with Genoa. As part of the deal, part-owned players Alberto Paloschi, Marco Amelia, Nnamdi Oduamadi and Gianmarco Zigoni have transferred to Milan, while Greek centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos has returned to Genoa.

Sheffield Wednesday have completed their first two signings of the summer in defender Rob Jones and midfielder David Prutton. Both arrive on free transfers for two-year deals.

Crystal Palace boss Dougie Freedman has won the race to sign striker Glenn Murray on a free transfer from Brighton on a three-year deal.

Willo Flood is back at Dundee United having re-signed on a two-year deal after leaving Middlesbrough.

Accrington have announced Jonny Bateson, Andy Parkinson and Rory Boulding will leave the club. Chris Turner, Zak Riley, Andy Owens and Tom Smyth have also been released.

Exeter have revealed goalkeeper Paul Jones and forward Jake Thompson are among 13 players who will leave the club this summer. James Wood, Matt Armstrong-Ford, James Norwood, Ben Watson, Ryan Harley and Dan Western are also leaving City, along with Noah Keats, Joe Heath, Ethan Phillips, Paul Gibbins and Josh Searle. Bertie Cozic, Rob Edwards and Marcus Stewart have announced their retirement. Teenage defender Kallum Keane has signed a permanent deal with League One outfit.

Espanyol have signed forward Juan Albin from Getafe on a free transfer. Albin moves to Espnayol along with fellow countryman Adrian Luna who both penned five year deals.

St Mirren midfield veteran Hugh Murray has been handed a new one-year-contract at the Paisley club, with an option for a further year. Also, defender David Barron signed a similar deal while goalkeeper Craig Samson agreed a new two-year deal.

Leeds Summer changes:

Transfer - Chris Sulley is the new Youth Team Manager

ADD: Monty Gimpel - 16.Sep.1993 - Centre Back - Born: Hannover, Germany - signed a 1year contract with Leeds Utd until 2012.

ADD: Jordan Snodin - 22/Feb/1994 - Centre Mid - Born: Doncaster - signed a 1 year youth contract until 2012

Alex Cairns - signed a professional contract until 2012

Lewis and Nathan Turner have signed professional contracts until 2012 with Leeds.

Patrick Kisnorbo - new 1 year contract

Ramon Nunez - new 1 year contract

Charlie Taylor - new pro contract until 2014

Zac Thompson - pro contract until 2012

Naylor, Higgs, Johnson, Kilkenny, Baxendale, Booker, Birbeck, Kebbie, Cardwell - all released

Will Hatfield - new contract until 2012

Leeds Summer changes:

Transfer - Chris Sulley is the new Youth Team Manager

ADD: Monty Gimpel - 16.Sep.1993 - Centre Back - Born: Hannover, Germany - signed a 1year contract with Leeds Utd until 2012.

ADD: Jordan Snodin - 22/Feb/1994 - Centre Mid - Born: Doncaster - signed a 1 year youth contract until 2012

Alex Cairns - signed a professional contract until 2012

Lewis and Nathan Turner have signed professional contracts until 2012 with Leeds.

Patrick Kisnorbo - new 1 year contract

Ramon Nunez - new 1 year contract

Charlie Taylor - new pro contract until 2014

Zac Thompson - pro contract until 2012

Naylor, Higgs, Johnson, Kilkenny, Baxendale, Booker, Birbeck, Kebbie, Cardwell - all released

Will Hatfield - new contract until 2012

Im not adding players at moment pal but ive got rest cheers :thup:

ive got most of that other list as well :)

this is what happens when you stop in on a bank holliday :D

Looking forward to next update!

Hope Reading win today, hate Swansea!

So do i ive got £30 on them back them at start of play-offs :) had a good few days with the betting got a treble last nite peterbrough inter ireland :)

Cool man these are the finances i had for your database when i edited it the other day. You dont have to use them just might help you when comparing them to your own.

Balance Transfer Budget Wages

Man City 175m 120m 400k

Man Utd 164m 45m 200k

Chelsea 90m 60m 200k

Arsenal 88m 40m 100k

QPR 80m 40m 100k

Liverpool 75m 45m 160k

Blackburn 55m 33m 100k

Sunderland 40m 21m 75k

Wolves 39m 21m 55k

Newcastle 35m 21m 65k

Stoke 29m 16m 45k

Norwich 27m 18m 55k

Aston Villa 27m 16m 65k

Fulham 27m 13m 35k

West Brom 18.5m 12.5m 35k

Everton 17.5m 12.5m 28K

Bolton 13m 9m 45K

Wigan 12.5m 9m 30K

Reading/Swansea 25m 16.5m 40k

I'll be honest mate i think finacies are best left then people can edit them as they wish i will adjust all promoted team but rest i'll leave as people will have different view on who should have what

I'll be honest mate i think finacies are best left then people can edit them as they wish i will adjust all promoted team but rest i'll leave as people will have different view on who should have what

Oh yeah for sure completely agree lol but i think thats quite balanced and not really that extreme and pretty realistic. I seen some posts saying norwich should have 40m which is ridonculous. I'm pretty neutral otherwise i be giving Wolves billions. Anyways thats what i have, i just put it up for you to compare to really or edit to your opinion.. so no worries. As far as your slight ca//pa edits will you be improving certain players like Grant Holt Craig McCail Smith Shane Long etc as they have improved since the game has been released and are playing if not to there potential ability but have surpassed it. Anyway m8, look forward to playin it later and cheers for your hard work.

Oh yeah Wolves have released Dave Jones or wont be renewing his contract so is available on a free. Found this website yesterday with all the frees on which should help you out. http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list

Oh yeah for sure completely agree lol but i think thats quite balanced and not really that extreme and pretty realistic. I seen some posts saying norwich should have 40m which is ridonculous. I'm pretty neutral otherwise i be giving Wolves billions. Anyways thats what i have, i just put it up for you to compare to really or edit to your opinion.. so no worries. As far as your slight ca//pa edits will you be improving certain players like Grant Holt Craig McCail Smith Shane Long etc as they have improved since the game has been released and are playing if not to there potential ability but have surpassed it. Anyway m8, look forward to playin it later and cheers for your hard work.

Oh yeah Wolves have released Dave Jones or wont be renewing his contract so is available on a free. Found this website yesterday with all the frees on which should help you out. http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list

Yeah done that jones release, and yeah i'll still be tweaking ca/pa slightly

i'll probley upload a new version 30 mins after reading swansea game

Just wondering with people like Owen Hargreaves are u going to have him on a free or leave him at man utd. I know he hasn't gone yet but his contract wont be renewed.

Yeah all players like this who i know aren't getting contracts renewed ive released

like i say i'll upload my file just after swansea reading then if i've missed anything major people can let me know and i'll fix it straight away and re-upload new file

Yeah all players like this who i know aren't getting contracts renewed ive released

Sweet m8, thats class. Me and my mates are waiting for Wolves Norwich Bolton game in the prem. Its never been done. See if my 4222 which led Hercules to the La Liga title can do the business in the prem.

my boys west ham are down and swansea are up something dont ring right with me there lol anyway cheers for the update mate always loving your work!

Try and get them back up im tempted to start in championship again some of my best saves come from there

Could you also update it so West Ham move into the Olympic Stadium in 2014 - 2015 season

You can get all coordinates etc from google as I have seen, thanks

The Olympic Stadium is in the editor, its quite easy to add to the game. :)

Arsenal

In

Out

Aston Villa

In

Out

Nigel Reo-Coker

John Carew

Isaiah Osbourne

Moustapha Salifou

Robert Pirès

Harry Forrester

Arsenio Halfhuid

Durrell Berry

Ellis Deeney

Calum Flanagan

Blackburn

In

Out

Frank Fielding - Derby County Undisclosed fee

Zurab Khizanishvili

Jason Brown

Bolton

In

Out

Jlloyd Samuel

Joey O'Brien

Tamir Cohen

Johan Elmander - Galatasary Released

Manchester United

Out

Owen Hargreaves Unattached

Edwin van der Sar Retired

Newcastle

In

Mehdi Abeid Lens Free

Out

Sol Campbell

Shefki Kuqi

Paddy McLaughlin

Matthew Grieve

Dan Leadbitter

Andy Mogwo

Norwich

In

James Vaughan Everton Undisclosed[3]

QPR

Out

Mikele Leigertwood Reading Undisclosed

Stoke

Out

Abdoulaye Faye Unattached Released[2]

this file is a .xml file is this right? it doesnt appear when i put it into editor>data

i am using steam

Hmm i dont use steam so not sure were to put it mate, maybe someone else on here will help you

There is an issue when you start the game where norwich and newcastle have vacant posts for managers but when i check the editor it shows lambert & pardew in their managerial positions so i don't know what has happened

There is an issue when you start the game where norwich and newcastle have vacant posts for managers but when i check the editor it shows lambert & pardew in their managerial positions so i don't know what has happened

I'll check now cheers

Archived