Wallys update

New update link 3/7/09

link also in 1st post on 1st page

as always guys report any mistakes and i'll sort them out wont be till next weekend vo as i go on holliday tonite:D:D

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not yet make i think its a bug in editor only way to change it at moment is to make the transfers future ones like say july 18th or summot like that.Im guna bring it up in fm10 testing forums as theres been a few bugs with editor from day one:thup:

Its got to be a bug as it only happens with certain players.Did is value not go up as game went on ive not really had time to test my last few updates due to testing

before people mention tevez i'll sort him next update as hes still with man u till end of month and ive only just seen sky sports news about him leaving so it will be done next update people can always load my database up and release him there selfs if they wish

wally did you bring that bug in editor up fm10 testing forums yet ave stoped putting mine on future transfers now to many teams go in to the red i have tried lots of things in the editor try makeing new players to see that worked with player values i still did not work i fort they bout a editor patch out to fix every thing with the editor

Just uploading my latest update now may aswell get my 2 pence worth in with all these other updates.Ive been on holliday for a week so been hard keeping up but i think ive got most transfers etc in sure people will let me know if i have't

ive done adeybayor plus few others that are't completley 100% done deals,can always be removed if they dont go through:thup:

wally do you happen to have a list of the players stats you have changed?

also

is the latest update the one on the first page?

cheers

*edit* sorry just read above post , but do you happen to have a small list of players stats you have edited?

wally do you happen to have a list of the players stats you have changed?

also

is the latest update the one on the first page?

cheers

*edit* sorry just read above post , but do you happen to have a small list of players stats you have edited?

Dont actually have a list mate but if you look through sqauds around europe you will notice certain players.Having trouble uploading at moment shareebee uploads but when it gets to 100% it keeps crashing.Is there any other decent upload sites besides the usewell rapidsharre megaupload etc:thup:

im giving rapidshare a whirl not used it in a while seems ok at moment

Hi wally can u please upload to somewhere else other than rapidshare

Why wots up mate i had to use rapidshare this time round because shareebee was playing up and megaupload was aswell

i give permission to anybody using my update to upload it throught another website

Hey Wally, this may already have been asked before. But why are certain transfers already done, whilst others take place on the 18/07/08. Reason being; e.g. Felipo Melo's proposed transfer to Juventus is scheduled to take place on the 18th, as part of the deal, Marco Marchionni was sent the other way to Fiorentina. But he is already at Fiorentina as is Melo.

There are a few transfers you've missed out on, I'll list them for you in a little while.

Great update though, I really like that you've improved certain player's attributes. Keep up the good work.

Hey Wally, this may already have been asked before. But why are certain transfers already done, whilst others take place on the 18/07/08. Reason being; e.g. Felipo Melo's proposed transfer to Juventus is scheduled to take place on the 18th, as part of the deal, Marco Marchionni was sent the other way to Fiorentina. But he is already at Fiorentina as is Melo.

There are a few transfers you've missed out on, I'll list them for you in a little while.

Great update though, I really like that you've improved certain player's attributes. Keep up the good work.

well i put marco straight to fiorentina as in away it was free transfer was't it i know it was part of melo deal but you get wot i mean dont you suppose i could put it to 18th like others but there was no fee was there:thup:

Here are a few transfers that need to be completed;

- Alvaro Negredo (Almeria - Real Madrid), buy-back clause activated.

- Matias Fernandez (Villarreal - Sporting Lisbon), you've got him transferring to Sporting Gijon.

- Fernando Morientes has been released by Valencia.

- Marco Di Vaio plays for Bologna, not Genoa.

- Vincenzo Fiorillo plays for Sampdoria, not Juventus.

- Michele Paolucci is co-owned by Siena and Juventus, currently playing with Siena.

- David Lanzafame is co-owned by Palermo and Juventus, currently plays for Palermo but has been sent out on loan to Parma.

- Paolo Hernan Dellafiore is on loan to Parma from Palermo.

There are quite a few more, was wondering whether you're gonna have a look at leagues in Spain and Italy in further detail regarding new loans, co-ownerships, released players, etc?

When is your next update coming out Wally?

Here are some missing transfers from Serie A.

- Inter have released Julio Cruz, he is now a free agent.

- Inter have released Olivier Dacourt, he is now a free agent.

- Emiliano Viviano has joined Bologna in a co-ownership deal, currently in the Bologna squad.

- Inter have loaned Alberto Gerbo to Ancona for this coming season.

- Inter have loaned Attila Filkor to Sassuolo for this coming season.

- Inter have loaned Luca Siligardi to Triestina for this coming season.

- Inter have loaned Andrea Mei to Crotone for this coming season.

- Paolo Tornaghi has joined Rimini in a co-ownership deal, currently in the Rimini squad.

- Simone Fautario has joined Grosseto in a co-ownership deal, currently in the Grosseto squad.

- Enrico Alfonso is co-owned by Inter and Chievo, currently in the Inter squad; he has been loaned out to Modena for this coming season.

- Inter have loaned Aiman Napoli to Modena for this coming season.

- Inter have loaned Cristian Daminuta to Modena for this coming season.

- Atalanta have signed Edgar Barreto from Reggina.

- Atalanta have signed Fabio Caserta from Lecce.

- Atalanta have signed Nicola Madonna from Albinoleffe.

- Atalanta have signed Paolo Bianco from Cagliari.

- Atalanta have signed Simone Tiribocchi from Lecce.

- Atalanta have loaned Marino Defendi to Lecce for this coming season.

Here are a few transfers that need to be completed;

- Alvaro Negredo (Almeria - Real Madrid), buy-back clause activated.

- Matias Fernandez (Villarreal - Sporting Lisbon), you've got him transferring to Sporting Gijon.

- Fernando Morientes has been released by Valencia.

- Marco Di Vaio plays for Bologna, not Genoa.

- Vincenzo Fiorillo plays for Sampdoria, not Juventus.

- Michele Paolucci is co-owned by Siena and Juventus, currently playing with Siena.

- David Lanzafame is co-owned by Palermo and Juventus, currently plays for Palermo but has been sent out on loan to Parma.

- Paolo Hernan Dellafiore is on loan to Parma from Palermo.

There are quite a few more, was wondering whether you're gonna have a look at leagues in Spain and Italy in further detail regarding new loans, co-ownerships, released players, etc?

Yes can do co owns mate be nice if you could supply me with info

i'll try uploading update through another site

if your struggling to get any info wally let me know i might be able to help, but from what i can see your doing a great job

Cheers mate the sites i use are good but they leave alot of co own transfers out etc:thup:

Cheers mate the sites i use are good but they leave alot of co own transfers out etc:thup:

I know of a site that has alot of co-owned transfer, you probably already know of the site, the only thing that confuses me is what club they are currently at :rolleyes:

I just downloaded this and went Real Madrid. I see they have Kaka and Ronaldo confirmed to come in to the squad, but you have Raul Albiol still at Valencia.

Just thought I'd mention it in case you are planning on more updates, as it's quite a significant transfer irl:thup:

Edit:- Also Marc Antoine Fortune and Landry N'guemo aren't in the Celtic squad.

I just downloaded this and went Real Madrid. I see they have Kaka and Ronaldo confirmed to come in to the squad, but you have Raul Albiol still at Valencia.

Just thought I'd mention it in case you are planning on more updates, as it's quite a significant transfer irl:thup:

Edit:- Also Marc Antoine Fortune and Landry N'guemo aren't in the Celtic squad.

You sure you got my latest update mate as all these av been done.i'll just double check myself vo:thup:

just check mate there all right do you realise my update transfers are future 1's and go through on 18/07/08

also n'guemo starts in celtic reserves for some reason

Hiya mate good effort on the update - just downloading now. Have you done promotions/relegations or is it purely player moves?

All promotions relegations done mate in all leagues allover europe 2009-2010 europe places done example fulham in europa league everything mate you will see details are on 1st page in 1st post:thup:

dont forget feed back on anything ive missed

:D

from last night Marcus Berg to Hamburg and the Eto'o / Ibrahimovic swap is basically a done deal by the sounds of things

Got berg in next update mate still waiting on eto'o and zlatan deal to go throught to actually see wot deal is as it keeps changing

1min its eto'o plus 30m and kleb on loan then its just 30m plus eto'o:eek:

also guna remove adeybayor move in next update if its not gone through

Wally, when's your next update laddie? Have you gone over the Italian transfers, co-ownerships, etc. Because the last update still left some out. I posted some transfers and stuff up.

Keep up the good work.

Wally, when's your next update laddie? Have you gone over the Italian transfers, co-ownerships, etc. Because the last update still left some out. I posted some transfers and stuff up.

Keep up the good work.

Yes mate ive been looking at co-ownerships done wot i could find also did the 1's you posted if you can post me 1's ive missed mate i'll add them no problem:thup:

next update wensday or summot:D

Hi Wally, I just got promoted with Newcastle and noticed that the Media expects me to achieve 11th!

I was expecting a lower target, considering I just got promoted, and was wondering if reputation had a part to play. higher the reputation, the higher the media expects you to achieve.

Also, David Santon from Inter Milan had his value rocketed from 2million to 17 million. I wanted to buy him :(

Did you edit any of the stats etc?

I feel it would be better if you had a list of players with updated stats.

Very good update btw, better than Weegie's.

KUTGW.

Hi Wally, I just got promoted with Newcastle and noticed that the Media expects me to achieve 11th!

I was expecting a lower target, considering I just got promoted, and was wondering if reputation had a part to play. higher the reputation, the higher the media expects you to achieve.

Also, David Santon from Inter Milan had his value rocketed from 2million to 17 million. I wanted to buy him :(

Did you edit any of the stats etc?

I feel it would be better if you had a list of players with updated stats.

Very good update btw, better than Weegie's.

KUTGW.

When you get promoted mate i think the rep changes automaticly and yes thats right about the rep it will go higher as you have been promoted.Also yes updated santons stats mate as before i you could buy him for 400k or summot so i think now its more realistic.Its probley bit late for me to do a list mate of players ive updated or decreased as ive done loads and have't really got time at moment as im swapping time between fm09 updating and fm10 beta testing:thup:

Wally mate

Love your updates, I tend to use them now having switched from FmWeegie in Jan. However, this time I'm gonna wait until after transfer deadline day, as a) I have a game I'm a fair way into and want to keep it going, b) I just want one new game where all the transfers have gone in.

Keep up the good work mate, looking forward to the final version.

Just downloading new update, just wondering if United get the 80mil from Madrid in the update? Does the transfer always go through? Tried to do this transfer myself in my own little edit and it just kept getting cancelled

Yes go's through ive edited real financies:D

Yes go's through ive edited real financies:D

the 80m does not get added to man utd's transfer budget when ronaldo goes to real madrid - is it supposed to be like that?

p.s. yours is the best update, i tried a few of the others and wasn't impressed

p.p.s when is the next update due as we never know lol

the 80m does not get added to man utd's transfer budget when ronaldo goes to real madrid - is it supposed to be like that?

p.s. yours is the best update, i tried a few of the others and wasn't impressed

p.p.s when is the next update due as we never know lol

Yes mate it go's into your balance not your transfer kitty unfortunatley

next update mate tommorow or thursday see how many deals go through:thup:

Can U Put Peter Hartley At Hartlepool united in this update, he signed ages ago but keeps getting missed out, also Denis Behan from cork city has signed for us. colin healy just waitin to agree personal terms but hopefully signing shortly....quality updates m8

cheers

Archived