Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right guys uploading now euro qauifiers are fixed but thing is because the 2008-2009 qaulifiers are hard coded into the game you mite see certain teams who have't qaulified this season in the early qaulifiering rounds example ive just noticec udinese are in my update are in the europa league qaulifiying stages as they finished 7th this season and 7th finish in serie a last season merited a euro place if you get me.But dont worry as every team who's qaulified for 2009-2010 are done.Any problems post here and i'll sort them as always:thup:

Were can i download this update because it keeps comin up with an error message when i click any of the links ??

im uploading update now mate old links wont work

:thup:

upload speeds abit scatty at this time of day guys so bare with me says 30mins at moment

latest update 24/6/09

please report any faults and missing data etc:thup:

link also on 1st post gone back to my old ways of future transfers so value of player are right deals go through on 18th july

WTF no way mun, it isn't confirmed yet it's just agreed fee, don't do this to me please.

How about David Marshall Norwich to Cardiff, anyway any more things, up of finances is needed NOW.

you will get the 5m lol as have gone back to making transfer future ones so del go's through on 18th july:thup:

Hi wally, thanks hope you add Chopra as well and stick his finishing 17(search goodbye michael chopra on youtube you will see why)

Umm I've downlaoded it saved it in db and extracted or whatever, it dosen't come up in my game, do I need to install something like Adobe reader or whatever.

Hi wally, thanks hope you add Chopra as well and stick his finishing 17(search goodbye michael chopra on youtube you will see why)

Umm I've downlaoded it saved it in db and extracted or whatever, it dosen't come up in my game, do I need to install something like Adobe reader or whatever.

Just unzip the rar file then put the folder in my documents/sportsinteractive/fm09/DB:thup:

how come man citys bank balance is only 11m but transfer budget of 55m, u go straight in the red soon as barry signs, shudnt man city hav a larger bank balance than 11m? seems wierd! cheers for the update :)

:confused:i'll look into that lol now:thup: thanks for info

my editor seems to be playing tricks with me at moment not sure why:D

Uploading a new link now guys with some fixes man city financies etc sorry about the messing about my editor seems to do wot it wants at moment ive reinstalled the editor patch:thup:

cheers for the speedy reply and solution, i was 25m in the red ther so im just guna re start wiv city and there hopefully new improved finances haha....thanks again wally!:thup:

well i tested it and even after santa cruz and barry you still got 50m in kitty and over 100m balance.Think the problem was sugar daddy was't tick dont know why.Like i say editor be playing up seems ok now vo.Let me know if you incounter anymore problems:thup:

How much transfer budjet have Cardiff got after making approx 37m in transfer sales in the last 5 years or so.

Dose't work like that mate transfers made in the past have no bearing on todays budget remember they just moved into new stadium etc

Dose't work like that mate transfers made in the past have no bearing on todays budget remember they just moved into new stadium etc

ye right wally mate by giving cardiff 37 mil transfer budget they would have more money

to spend than most of the premiership teams and cardiff would not spend 37mil on players in

real life anyway

ye right wally mate by giving cardiff 37 mil transfer budget they would have more money

to spend than most of the premiership teams and cardiff would not spend 37mil on players in

real life anyway

Risdale was on sky sports thismorning saying wage budget and transfer budget be tight this season:confused::eek:

I never expected 37m as transfer budjet. I'd be happy with 1.5m

Ridsdale also said all money raised from sales this summer will be added to wages/transfers(new players), same with the Loovens transfer this year.

they should have more then 1.5m on my update especially with johnson going:thup:

Umm, mine dosen't work, I save in db then extract as usual. says there's nothing to extract and file is brokem(???), so I try it, it pops up on the which database to use then immediately after it goes into loading the database it says cannot load the database.

Umm, mine dosen't work, I save in db then extract as usual. says there's nothing to extract and file is brokem(???), so I try it, it pops up on the which database to use then immediately after it goes into loading the database it says cannot load the database.

Are you puting the 1 file in the db like the brown folder that says fmupdate or the files in that its got to be the brown folder.My documents/sportsinteractive/fm09/db is that the path you follow

Basically a white page thing as you get after downlload from internet. Then extract as usual into the brown file but it can't. I load the game and it dosen't work.

White page dont get you once its downloaded its in a rar file when you exract the rar file it leaves like a light brown folder saying fmupdate and you just put that in your db

Yeh that's right exept when I extract it says can't file is broken, I put in db as usual, load fm in case and it does not work.

Try downloading it again and let me know if it still dose same.Must be something your end vo mate as its been downloaded over 100 times and your 1st to say its not working:thup:

how many players do you tweak? i am looking for a new experience, as im tired of the 9.0.3 db....

As many as i can mate thing is sometimes you wont tell till game progresses:thup:

Is Valencia at Man Utd?

And the following West Ham changes ;)

IN

Peter Kurucz from Ujpest - Undisclosed fee

Sebastian Lletget from Santa Clara Sporting

Daniel Chima Uchechi from Charlton

Luis Jimenez from Inter Milan (Season loan)

OUT

Joe Widdowson - Grimsby - Undisclosed fee

Jan Lastuvka - Back to Shakhtar Donetsk

David Di Michele - Back to Torino

Radoslav Kovac - Back to Spartak Moscow

Lucas Neill - Released

Lee Bowyer - Released

Kyel Reid - Released - Sheffield Utd

Diego Tristan - - Released

Jimmy Walker - Released

Ashley Miller - Released

Walter Lopez - Released

Tony Stokes - Released

Tom Harvey - Released

Ryan O'Neill - Released

Jack Jeffrey - Released

Is Valencia at Man Utd?

And the following West Ham changes ;)

IN

Peter Kurucz from Ujpest - Undisclosed fee

Sebastian Lletget from Santa Clara Sporting

Daniel Chima Uchechi from Charlton

Luis Jimenez from Inter Milan (Season loan)

OUT

Joe Widdowson - Grimsby - Undisclosed fee

Jan Lastuvka - Back to Shakhtar Donetsk

David Di Michele - Back to Torino

Radoslav Kovac - Back to Spartak Moscow

Lucas Neill - Released

Lee Bowyer - Released

Kyel Reid - Released - Sheffield Utd

Diego Tristan - - Released

Jimmy Walker - Released

Ashley Miller - Released

Walter Lopez - Released

Tony Stokes - Released

Tom Harvey - Released

Ryan O'Neill - Released

Jack Jeffrey - Released

Yes there done :D

Is Peter Lovenkrands without a club?

He has left Newcastle as they have not offered him a new deal

Yes also owen released edger going to burnley and ive lowerd colocinni stats :D

ji sung park stats need updating (he's only a decent prem player, and he's first team)

fraizer campbell moves to hull (not confirmed, but he is gonna go)

owen at man utd (also not confirmed, but he is not gonna chose hull over man utd)

rafael and fabio's potential

Archived