Wallys update

okay thx mate :thup:

Stephan Andersen is sold from Brondby IF to Évian Thonon Gaillard on a 4 year deal

Mikkel Bischoff released on free from Lyngby

Dennis Rommedahl sold from Olympiacos to Brondby IF on a 2 year deal

Albert Riera sold from Olympiacos to Galatasaray on a 4 year deal

Zdenek Pospech sold from FC Copenhagen to Mainz on a 2 year deal

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wally, according to Andersred's latest blog, we should have a balance of around £85-90m. The £150.6 is from around June/July, so since then we have had £20m paid in bonds off the debt and around £45m NET in transfers. These wont show up until Q1 of this years accounts though but as its supposed to be up to date and the money has already gone, maybe it should be lowered slightly.

Saying that though, Andersred says the Gross debt is £458m or whatever we said, but that was for the financial year, he doesnt make clear if the £20m paid off in bonds on August 1st would show as a deduction on the next Q1 accounts, thus making the debt £438m.

Also the new DHL deal isnt included anywhere in these accounts as that wont appear until the next Q1 accounts. Also the upcoming Mister Potato sponsorship, which I dont know the figures for yet.

So taking these new figures into account, maybe the clubs balance should be around £100m (£90m + first year DHL deal at £10m), and the debt reducing to £438m to reflect the £20m bond payment on August 1st (the £105m we talked about being paid off was from last years accounts to June/July. This new £20m is from this year)

http://andersred.blogspot.com/2011/09/manchester-uniteds-q4-and-full-year.html

Well.. Summerupdates ok, but why are Torres in Liverpool, Suarez in Ajax, Solskjær in Man United, Eikrem in Man United?

Probably because you havent loaded the 11.3 database with the update. Or you have loaded the file wrong in the first place. Read the instructions carefully and try again.

Good job Wally, Havn't started a new game yet but I have had a nose at the transfers etc..

My input is; If you were to do a stat update as well, I reckon it could save alot of peoples money. I for one probably wouldn't buy FM2012 (atleast not on release date), I only get the next gen release because of the stat changes and transfers and I am sure many people have the same view, instead of spending £25 on a new game with new features, that are filled with bugs...

If you were to do stat changes too for all top leagues (Prem, Championship, La Liga etc..), it would be cracking. I'd be willing to lend a huge hand with it too.

Good job Wally, Havn't started a new game yet but I have had a nose at the transfers etc..

My input is; If you were to do a stat update as well, I reckon it could save alot of peoples money. I for one probably wouldn't buy FM2012 (atleast not on release date), I only get the next gen release because of the stat changes and transfers and I am sure many people have the same view, instead of spending £25 on a new game with new features, that are filled with bugs...

If you were to do stat changes too for all top leagues (Prem, Championship, La Liga etc..), it would be cracking. I'd be willing to lend a huge hand with it too.

There are already CA and PA changes for thousands of players. Obviously mostly are in England but still a lot across Europe aswell. Im not sure about specific attributes, I know some have been done where people have suggested them.

By stat changes do you mean attributes and CA/PA or stats as in appreances/goals/assists from last season?

There are already CA and PA changes for thousands of players. Obviously mostly are in England but still a lot across Europe aswell. Im not sure about specific attributes, I know some have been done where people have suggested them.

By stat changes do you mean attributes and CA/PA or stats as in appreances/goals/assists from last season?

Sorry buddy, should have made myself more clear.. I meant attribute changes.

Sorry buddy, should have made myself more clear.. I meant attribute changes.

Well in that case, like I said, a lot of CA/PA changes have been done. Im not sure about specific attributes although I know some have been done tha have been suggested. I know some Man Utd and Arsenal players attributes have changed. And I would be surprised if Wally and Pav didnt change any for their clubs. Hopefully Pav can comment soon and let you know how much he has done attribute wise, but I know there has been a lot of CA/PA changes.

Hi Wally,

Cheeky question, but don't suppose you have an update with everything except all promotions/relegations/competition winners?

Love your update but want to complete the 2010/2011 with the original teams, if at all possible?

No sorry mate

A few people on fm base have stated lakaku as had a ca/pa reduce by pav something i cant see and that andre santos of arsenal is now too good, can anyone comment on these

They look fine on my game. Very fairly rated IMO. Are these people moaning Chelsea fans?

They look fine on my game. Very fairly rated IMO. Are these people moaning Chelsea fans?

Ones actually a Brazilian kid who says Santos is hated in Brazil :confused: i've got to say though some of the people over at fm base are hard work

sorry if its already been mentioned.... but Drenthe who is on loan at everton... his agreed transfer fee is 10k .. surely it was meant to be 10mil or something similar?

Ok cheers i'll take a look at that, just need pav to rise from his slumber :D

Ones actually a Brazilian kid who says Santos is hated in Brazil :confused: i've got to say though some of the people over at fm base are hard work

Im already playing so ive used FMRTE to look at their CA/PA and in my game Lukaku is something like 134/168, which I would say is a fair assessment until we see how he is in the Prem. But obviously if he has a minus PA it could vary.

Santos has something like 140/146 but has very good Technical attributes. Attribute wise he's actually very good but pretty average CA/PA wise considering the level he's at.

Yeah he isn't hated, or even disliked over here. It's just that he's not a terribly good marker and as a result of that he's made a couple of defensive mistakes while playing for the national team. Supporters here love to place blame on a single player for poor team performances, and André has been taking the brunt of it recently.

hi wally did you do any work to the structure of the leagues in countries who made up the old yugoslavia.......as i always use a DB that has combined these countries to recreate yugoslavia to play as a nation again and a league structure for the various countries croatia/serbia etc etc

however when i load a new game now with your update yugoslavia is no longer playable says it is a team short in one of the leagues????

hi wally did you do any work to the structure of the leagues in countries who made up the old yugoslavia.......as i always use a DB that has combined these countries to recreate yugoslavia to play as a nation again and a league structure for the various countries croatia/serbia etc etc

however when i load a new game now with your update yugoslavia is no longer playable says it is a team short in one of the leagues????

Not sure on that one mate, playing with 2 edited db always causes problems though because there's always something conflicting with them

Man Utd's new away kit is blue and black, yet the name above them is still red and white like the old one. How would I go about changing this and would I have to start a new game if I could makes these changes?

just go into editor and kits, not 100% sure if you need to restart

Man Utd's new away kit is blue and black, yet the name above them is still red and white like the old one. How would I go about changing this and would I have to start a new game if I could makes these changes?

What color should it be by the way and i'll change it as well

Wally, not done anything to the file yet m8. Been away this weekend. So you can just go from what you already got if you want. Got a **** of a week doing DIY :( But had been putting it off so gotta do it.

Ok mate no worries

i'll check Santos etc

Just my thoughts, on Ashley Young, yes he has had a great start to his United career but to give him like 166 (I think) is a bit over the top, especially considering Downing is about 155 ( and he is two footed,and was the Player of Season at Villa) and this was over the season not 3 games like Young.

Young is good, but he looks better in the United team thats all and nothing more plus how can he be higher than Nani even (163), who had a great season at united last year.

Also, Ferdinand has hardly played (24, 13, 18 games last three seasons) be still 174, where as Agger has been toned down to 156 from 163. He has played 18, 23, 16 games , same as Ferdinand.

That much for now, I know that StevoRobbo and other will come out for me ;)

Just my thoughts, on Ashley Young, yes he has had a great start to his United career but to give him like 166 (I think) is a bit over the top, especially considering Downing is about 155 ( and he is two footed,and was the Player of Season at Villa) and this was over the season not 3 games like Young.

Young is good, but he looks better in the United team thats all and nothing more plus how can he be higher than Nani even (163), who had a great season at united last year.

Also, Ferdinand has hardly played (24, 13, 18 games last three seasons) be still 174, where as Agger has been toned down to 156 from 163. He has played 18, 23, 16 games , same as Ferdinand.

OK i'll take a look if you want my honest opinion and im a Leeds fan by the way so I've no interest in any of the man utd players :D but i'd prefer young in my squad to downing and Ferdinand despite injuries to me is a far better defender then Agger, Agger was on bench a bit last year due to his form

That's more to with with Downing being under-rated than anything imo. But then it also comes down the actually attribute balances too.

Look at the actually balance i can see why Young be slightly higher rated than Nani two. Young also hasn't got a great left foot, Nani is practically two footed. It's not just about the number, but the actual attributes themselves

And Rio is a far superior defender, whose performances havent dropped off. Only thing i'd be looking at is his injury proneness rating.

That's more to with with Downing being under-rated than anything imo. But then it also comes down the actually attribute balances too.

Look at the actually balance i can see why he'd be slightly higher rated than Nani two. Young also hasn't got a great left foot, Nani is practically two footed. It's not just about the number, but the actual attributes themselves

And Rio is a far superior defender, whose performances havent dropped off. Only thing i'd be looking at is his injury proneness rating.

Thats what Im saying, a two footed player should have a higher CA, because the foot, takes certain point for it as well, so when Downing is 155, his foot takes about 4 to 5 points of off the CA, so his attributes actually comes from the remaining 150, whereas for young since he is one footed (in the game) his attribute is taken from all of the 166, same for Nani

Archived