Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did you do about Joey Barton in the end m8?

Well i've just made it so he leaves at end of 1st season if not sold before i'll tweak is rep slightly as well

i've done pastore deal as well as hes confirmed hes going psg only needs to pass medical at psg, there transfer budget will come down 30m

I tweaked his rep already and his ca near 150 there or there abouts. No need to do that m8. Owen Hargreaves has not kicked a ball for 2 years, hes 130 ca.. linked with west brom and leicester hardly world beaters buddy. He's fine. Leicester will sign anyone and give them 30k a week. And after watching "how to buy a football club" on dispatchers there owners are probs well dodge. lol. There no way of putting a minimum fee on joey barton?

Yeh i knew they had good pa's just wanted a higher ca so if you loan them in the championship/league 1 they would make an impact rather than if you were to buy and train em up :) I done it on loads of others i just forgot about them.

Hi Wally,

More news in Israel;

Hapoel Petach-Tikva was relegated to the 2nd league ("Liga Leumit") due to not being able to provide minimum requested guarantees to their budget in the allocated time frame.

Hapoel Kfar-Saba will replace them in the 1st league ("Ligat Toto").

Also, suggest you decrease Hapoel Petach-Tikva finances to around €1.6M

Other than that:

Ravid Gazal - Kiryat-Shmona

Eric Gawu - Bnei Sakhnin

Amjad Sliman - Hapoel Be'er-Sheva

Alexander Zehavi - Loan at Vit.Setubal

Tom Almadon - Free Transfer

If you're dealing with CA/PA then the following player have made significant improvement last year (just improve numbers by few points)

Eran Zehavi

Shai Abutbul

Eliran Atar

Tomer Hemed (signed few weeks ago in Mallorca)

Almog Cohen

Toto Tamuz

Eden Ben-Basat (signed for brest)

Wiam Amasha

Following players decrease their CA (also by few points)

Maor Buzaglo

Guy Solomon

Dor Malul

Barak Itzhaki

Baruch Dego

Avi Strul

Klemi Saban

Lior Jan

Jonathan Assous

Roni Gafni (Free Transfer)

Sheran Yeini

Yoav Ziv

Idan Tal

Thanks!! Looking forward to the update!

Hi Wally,

More news in Israel;

Hapoel Petach-Tikva was relegated to the 2nd league ("Liga Leumit") due to not being able to provide minimum requested guarantees to their budget in the allocated time frame.

Hapoel Kfar-Saba will replace them in the 1st league ("Ligat Toto").

Also, suggest you decrease Hapoel Petach-Tikva finances to around €1.6M

Other than that:

Ravid Gazal - Kiryat-Shmona

Eric Gawu - Bnei Sakhnin

Amjad Sliman - Hapoel Be'er-Sheva

Alexander Zehavi - Loan at Vit.Setubal

Tom Almadon - Free Transfer

If you're dealing with CA/PA then the following player have made significant improvement last year (just improve numbers by few points)

Eran Zehavi

Shai Abutbul

Eliran Atar

Tomer Hemed (signed few weeks ago in Mallorca)

Almog Cohen

Toto Tamuz

Eden Ben-Basat (signed for brest)

Wiam Amasha

Following players decrease their CA (also by few points)

Maor Buzaglo

Guy Solomon

Dor Malul

Barak Itzhaki

Baruch Dego

Avi Strul

Klemi Saban

Lior Jan

Jonathan Assous

Roni Gafni (Free Transfer)

Sheran Yeini

Yoav Ziv

Idan Tal

Thanks!! Looking forward to the update!

Cheers :thup: ______

Hi mate, much appreciated on the update!

Just wanted to point out one thing i noticed so far - Matri for Juventus, he's shocking on the game! I know he aint the best player in the world but he did alright last season when he joined. Maybe you could look at making him a LITTLE but better to reflect his price too?

Just a suggestion bud, looking forward to future releases anyway

Hi mate, much appreciated on the update!

Just wanted to point out one thing i noticed so far - Matri for Juventus, he's shocking on the game! I know he aint the best player in the world but he did alright last season when he joined. Maybe you could look at making him a LITTLE but better to reflect his price too?

Just a suggestion bud, looking forward to future releases anyway

Ok i'l have a look

matri isn't the best player in the world...but is one of the best forwards in italy! i'm a juventus supporter...and i saw every match of juventus and serie a...he's a very very good player ;D

[video=youtube;F0INZlutBxE]

i've tweaked him abit but its strange as his stats are't to bad in editor, hes young remember and can still improve in game

I'll have a look at matri Wally m8. I saw him play against Ireland. Hah, didnt think much. He is good tho saw him play a few times last season...on espn. I need to do a bit more in italy and i'll take a look at all the israel changes for that lad as he was so in depth :)

I'll have a look at matri Wally m8. I saw him play against Ireland. Hah, didnt think much. He is good tho saw him play a few times last season...on espn. I need to do a bit more in italy and i'll take a look at all the israel changes for that lad as he was so in depth :)

Well i've tweaked him abit so when you next want file load it up and check him out he mite be ok now :)

Personal opinion but even as a Man Utd fan, those CA's for Pogba and Petrucci are way too high. Those values place them at a similar level to Matt James and Danny Drinkwater, both who established themselves as Championship level players, which Pogba and Petrucci are not. They may be close to being on a similar technical level, but are miles short in terms of mental and physical attributes.

If anything Petrucci should stay the same seeing as he missed most of last season injured. At the very most a 2 point increase in CA, his penalties to 10 and composure to 11.

My recommendations for Pogba would be CA to 90, current reputation to 90, home reputation to 80 and world reputation to 40. As for individual attributes, composure and consistency to 12, creativity to 11, flair to 13, important matches to 13, dribbling to 10, long shots to 11 and passing to 13.

Also my recommendations for Ravel Morrison- controversy to 17, CA to 95, current and home reputation to 95, world reputation to 42. Consistency to 11, creativity to 13, important matches to 13, stamina to 8, dribbling to 14, first touch to 14, passing to 12 and long shots to 9.

Yeh fair play mg lol i forgot to change them and was reminded by reading your thread lol, I wanted them a bit higher as i already made the rest a better like drinkwater and rav morrison matt james etc. But Matt James and Oli Norwood were 105 ish i think originaly. thats why i said that mark for prog and petrucci. High 90's is fair enough tho your right. I would like them to make an impact at league one and with that ca they would...if you were for instance an exeter or something they would be your best players if loaned. I'll defo imput the changes you said tho. I mean id imagine you have mutv which i dont so have a better opinion than me on the youngsters as i dont watch a lot of man utd youth. Could you tell me if Morrison is more than a winger rather than an amc? Would you suggest a natural AMR as i think he's 20 in Amc on fm.

You gotta love youtube vids tho...they made freddy eastwood a god.lol

He is a god! Best player iv ever seen live, absolute quality, just crappy managers who opt to play him on the wing who have ruined him, absolute beast upfront when he was with us, and for Wales!

Wally can you improve bilel mohsni rating for Southend united , he was wanted by 7 prem clubs in january and can't see him being with us much longer sadly :( legend!!!!!! And a true fans favourite! Although abit of a nutter on the pitch lol he also plays as striker for us and will start striker on saturday (not sure how you can implement this in the game but would be good if you could???)

He is a god! Best player iv ever seen live, absolute quality, just crappy managers who opt to play him on the wing who have ruined him, absolute beast upfront when he was with us, and for Wales!

Wally can you improve bilel mohsni rating for Southend united , he was wanted by 7 prem clubs in january and can't see him being with us much longer sadly :( legend!!!!!! And a true fans favourite! Although abit of a nutter on the pitch lol he also plays as striker for us and will start striker on saturday (not sure how you can implement this in the game but would be good if you could???)

Pav will look at him :)

Yeh fair play mg lol i forgot to change them and was reminded by reading your thread lol, I wanted them a bit higher as i already made the rest a better like drinkwater and rav morrison matt james etc. But Matt James and Oli Norwood were 105 ish i think originaly. thats why i said that mark for prog and petrucci. High 90's is fair enough tho your right. I would like them to make an impact at league one and with that ca they would...if you were for instance an exeter or something they would be your best players if loaned. I'll defo imput the changes you said tho. I mean id imagine you have mutv which i dont so have a better opinion than me on the youngsters as i dont watch a lot of man utd youth. Could you tell me if Morrison is more than a winger rather than an amc? Would you suggest a natural AMR as i think he's 20 in Amc on fm.

Drinkwater and James haven't improved that much. They had good first halves of the season but then rather stagnated for the second. Drinkwater was pretty mediocre for Watford, although has been very good for our reserves in pre-season. 110/111 would probably be an accurate rating for his CA. Matt James has spent most of the last 7 months injured, so a CA of 104/105 with a couple of points on his injury proneness would probably be best.

As for Norwood who you've mentioned, a 3/4 point increase with 1 point increases on his creativity, positioning, passing and stamina would be good, as well as a GK position rating of 8. He played the final of a reserves tournament in goal due to injury and played fairly well.

Morrison is definately an AMC. He got pushed out wide originally due to his skill and pace, plus Tunnicliffe and Pogba was the better partnership in CM, and John Cofie played upfront with Will Keane. Cofie was injured for large parts of last year though so Morrison played in behind Keane as an AMC.

Personal opinion but even as a Man Utd fan, those CA's for Pogba and Petrucci are way too high. Those values place them at a similar level to Matt James and Danny Drinkwater, both who established themselves as Championship level players, which Pogba and Petrucci are not. They may be close to being on a similar technical level, but are miles short in terms of mental and physical attributes.

If anything Petrucci should stay the same seeing as he missed most of last season injured. At the very most a 2 point increase in CA, his penalties to 10 and composure to 11.

My recommendations for Pogba would be CA to 90, current reputation to 90, home reputation to 80 and world reputation to 40. As for individual attributes, composure and consistency to 12, creativity to 11, flair to 13, important matches to 13, dribbling to 10, long shots to 11 and passing to 13.

Also my recommendations for Ravel Morrison- controversy to 17, CA to 95, current and home reputation to 95, world reputation to 42. Consistency to 11, creativity to 13, important matches to 13, stamina to 8, dribbling to 14, first touch to 14, passing to 12 and long shots to 9.

Would you really say that Morrison is better than Pogba?

From your upgrades, you have Pogba with better consistency, better passing, better long shots (much more than 2 points IMO compared to Morrison) and same important matches. The key attributes here being consistency and important matches where pogba is better/equal but yet not as good?

Of the current set of reserves/U-18's at the moment (apart from ones that have been on loan) I personally would have Pogba the best of the lot. CA and PA wise. Obviously it may not be the case with PA depending on which number he gets given but certainly should be the case with CA. Depending on the cup draws this year, I think we will start to see more of Pogba in the first team.

Outs:

Micky Cummins (now at Gateshead)

Dwayne Samuels (now at AFC Telford)

Steven Watt (unattached)

Peter Bore (unattached)

Mark Gray (now at Gainsborough Trinity)

Ryan O'Loughlin (unattached)

Bryan Hughes (now at ÍBV Vestmannaeyjar)

Dean Sinclair (unattached)

Mark Hudson (unattached)

Michael Leary (now at Gainborough Trinity)

Lee Peacock (now at Havant & Waterlooville)

Tom Corner (now at Racing Portuense)

Alan Connell (now at Swindon fee-115k)

Ins:

Anthony Elding (10k from Rochdale)

Frankie Artus (Free)

Anthony Church (Free)

Craig Disley (Free)

Liam Hearn (35k from Alfreton)

James Mckeown (free)

Shaun Pearson (free)

Gary Silk (free)

Damian Spencer (free)

Out of the above mate, the players brought in Liam Hearns stats should be looked at, got 34 goals in the blue square north last season and Luton etc were sniffing round him before we signed him up. Also got Shaun Pearson and Anthony Church from our local neighbours Boston, both very passionate committed players that were influential in Bostons success in the last few season (may I also add Shaun Pearson got around 11 goals last season as a centre back mostly from Corners so his heading stats should be adressed!)

Staff:

Rob Scott and Paul Hurst are joint managers, although not sure you can edit this?

Robbie Stockdale now just youth coach, no longer player as well!

Steve Croudson now just goalkeeper coach and signed a back up keeper!

Dave Moore is physio.

Peter Ferneaux no longer Director.

On a sidenote would it be possible to look at young Bradley Wood stats as he is a first teamer now wheras on the game is always shifted out on loan.

Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll try and find a website with all the Blue Square transfers on!

Cheers for the hard work!

Outs:

Micky Cummins (now at Gateshead)

Dwayne Samuels (now at AFC Telford)

Steven Watt (unattached)

Peter Bore (unattached)

Mark Gray (now at Gainsborough Trinity)

Ryan O'Loughlin (unattached)

Bryan Hughes (now at ÍBV Vestmannaeyjar)

Dean Sinclair (unattached)

Mark Hudson (unattached)

Michael Leary (now at Gainborough Trinity)

Lee Peacock (now at Havant & Waterlooville)

Tom Corner (now at Racing Portuense)

Alan Connell (now at Swindon fee-115k)

Ins:

Anthony Elding (10k from Rochdale)

Frankie Artus (Free)

Anthony Church (Free)

Craig Disley (Free)

Liam Hearn (35k from Alfreton)

James Mckeown (free)

Shaun Pearson (free)

Gary Silk (free)

Damian Spencer (free)

Out of the above mate, the players brought in Liam Hearns stats should be looked at, got 34 goals in the blue square north last season and Luton etc were sniffing round him before we signed him up. Also got Shaun Pearson and Anthony Church from our local neighbours Boston, both very passionate committed players that were influential in Bostons success in the last few season (may I also add Shaun Pearson got around 11 goals last season as a centre back mostly from Corners so his heading stats should be adressed!)

Staff:

Rob Scott and Paul Hurst are joint managers, although not sure you can edit this?

Robbie Stockdale now just youth coach, no longer player as well!

Steve Croudson now just goalkeeper coach and signed a back up keeper!

Dave Moore is physio.

Peter Ferneaux no longer Director.

On a sidenote would it be possible to look at young Bradley Wood stats as he is a first teamer now wheras on the game is always shifted out on loan.

Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll try and find a website with all the Blue Square transfers on!

Cheers for the hard work!

Cheers i'll sort transfers etc pav will look at ca/pa changes for you :thup:

Would you really say that Morrison is better than Pogba?

From your upgrades, you have Pogba with better consistency, better passing, better long shots (much more than 2 points IMO compared to Morrison) and same important matches. The key attributes here being consistency and important matches where pogba is better/equal but yet not as good?

Of the current set of reserves/U-18's at the moment (apart from ones that have been on loan) I personally would have Pogba the best of the lot. CA and PA wise. Obviously it may not be the case with PA depending on which number he gets given but certainly should be the case with CA. Depending on the cup draws this year, I think we will start to see more of Pogba in the first team.

Different types of player. Pogba plays a lot deeper than Morrison. Both are fairly consistent and play well in the big games which the ratings would reflect, but in terms of pure technical ability then Morrison is the better player. Pogba's better defensively than Morrison but Morrison isn't a defensive player. As for the long shots, quite a few of Morrison's goals last year came from 20 yards plus. Pogba also relies on his physicality more than Morrison who relies purely on technical ability in close quarters. Check the game against Derby last year where Pogba scored a fantastic goal using his physical ability and close control skills to outfox 3 defenders and shoot. Compare that to Morrison's goals against Newcastle and Liverpool in the youth cup. Pure technical ability.

Archived