http://www.sendspace.com/file/nk8o3o

WALLYS UPDATE

FEATURES: PLAYER MOVES

STAFF MOVES

UPDATED INJURIES

UPDATED COMPETION WINNERS

PLAYER CLEANSING

ADDED YOUNGSTERS BY METAL GUITARIST AND THE PAV

NEW 5 SUB RULE ADDED TO ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP AND BELOW AND SQUAD NUMBERS - DONE BY CHRIS22

PLUS MUCH MORE: TO DATE THERE ARE OVER 123161 CHANGES

Thanks to (Roxi21) for helping with Portuguese transfers etc and thanks to (jimmyneutron ) for all the Dutch info and (roi men ) for the Israel info and (Giovinco85) for the itlian info And thanks to (Batistuta21) for all the danish transfers

INJURIES FILE UPDATE Theres an update of my injuries file here guys if anyone wants it i use it with my update and think it hads abit more realisim to game :) its the 1 gillman started ages ago and i took over it

INJURIES FILE http://www.mediafire.com/?n4pf8fbnva1dxsr

injuries file go's in editor data as well

were my file should go

Ok create a a editor data folder in the fm11 folder then put my dbc file in there

then when you load fm up go to new game and when you get the box with what database you want choose 11.3 and in the same box you should see a box saying change, you tick that then go to next screen and make sure my update is enabled/ticked

and away you go :)

!!!!! THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES FOR FM11 !!!!

new file is for fm13 only !!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://rapidshare.com/files/178156840/FM_UPDATE_9.2.rar.html

Just a little update to keep us going till end of feb will keep releasing them now and again feel free to use and comment:thup:

Its very accurate i think but ive probley missed afew things.Ive updated all major european leagues best i can made real competion names all future transfers and manager moves done magic trick with german team added and removed injuries allsorts

Wally, can you tell us which teams in your update do NOT have a manager (i.e. managerless sides)

Also, i am re-installing the game, so how do i apply this patch if Steam is already going to download 9.2 for me? - Or can i ask it not to?

Wally, can you tell us which teams in your update do NOT have a manager (i.e. managerless sides)

Also, i am re-installing the game, so how do i apply this patch if Steam is already going to download 9.2 for me? - Or can i ask it not to?

Anyone who is managerless now will be in update mate:thup:

For my next update im guna make all the transfers that happen in january future transfers as i can add a fee then which i thinks better then just changing player to another club least other teams get money then which some teams need:D

Then the paying teams end up paying for players with money they dont have ;) Nice one though wally good to see you back in the game :D

Skatch me old mate ya back:D yes i thought about that pal so any team i know who's skint i'll just transfer player straight away.But likes off diarra off to real for 20m its 20 portsmouth could do with in game cos you start with no money with them im doing 1 with them at moment and i had to sell distan and kranjcar just to raise some transfer founds

Just uploading another update now:thup:

added and removed loans latest transfers which ive done as future transfers so players wont move till january 1st.Added and removed few more injuries and other bits and bobs like made defoe unhappy etc olic to bayern on a free in june

Are the chairman status changed?

For example, West Ham chairman is listening for offers.

Ive changed mike ashley status as he dose't want to sell now i thought west hams was allready done

Ive just tweaked west hams now a little so be in next update

Fantastic work wally!

Although I still think Mike Ashley will still jump if some rich oil magnate wants to buy Newcastle! :p

Glad you like it mate.Yes your probley right about ashley i think in game he still down as to listen to offers but not as keen:thup:

New update is coming on nice well i think so anyway:D

tweaked player stats were i see fit example lowerd alfonso alves finishing and composure slightly

added removed and lowerd player injuries exqample made kieran dyer only 2 weeks away from training

latest transfers loans and short term loans some people mite see the short term loans as pointless but if your managing in lower leagues its a benifit

latest manager and backroom staff moves

also added real media people thanks to the guys from that thread for that great work:thup:

Thought i may aswell release a day earlyer guys as cant see many transfers going through today so there you go enjoy:thup: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NF0FZMNS

dont forget to feed back:D:thup:

Wally, these updates are tremendous!

But is there any chance you could list the managerless teams of each update here for me?

I usually only manage unemployed teams as i dont like to kick someone else out of their job for me to take over - seems more realistic for me personally. It would be very much appreciated.

Also in this update, is Defoe back at Tottenham?

prince eygpt yes defoe will join spurs in jan and next update i'll print managerless teams for you:thup:

bianconeri wot patch you on as the update is based on 9.2:thup:

Is there any chance you can tell me who is unmanaged in the latest release (in England)

Cheers.

Is there any chance you can tell me who is unmanaged in the latest release (in England)

Cheers.

easy't thing for me to say mate is any team you know of who is managerless at moment will be in game as im not 100% sure on all teams without managers off top of my head.To be honest there are't many teams without managers in england at moment:thup:

Archived