How to play little and large strikers?

Hi,

I'm all patched up etc, but my little striker seems to still get poor ratings.

Is anyone able to shed light on what they do for a big man small man combo.

I have done the basics, such as big man = hold up ball, try through balls and is less attacking - small man = all out attack, lots of foward runs etc, its just not working brilliantly

Thank you

I use the fast striker + powerful striker combo but don't have the powerful one doing through balls. I want both of them to be a threat and try to score.

Anyway, my settings are:

Powerful striker with normal Mentality and Creative Freedom, direct passing, mixed forward runs and run with ball. Rest on rare/none. Also holds up the ball.

Fast striker has high normal mentality(just before attacking), high creative freedom, short passing style, normal forward runs and runs with the ball often. rest is mixed.

Both close down a lot. None on free role.

I use the fast striker + powerful striker combo but don't have the powerful one doing through balls. I want both of them to be a threat and try to score.

Anyway, my settings are:

Powerful striker with normal Mentality and Creative Freedom, direct passing, mixed forward runs and run with ball. Rest on rare/none. Also holds up the ball.

Fast striker has high normal mentality(just before attacking), high creative freedom, short passing style, normal forward runs and runs with the ball often. rest is mixed.

Both close down a lot. None on free role.

Nice one mate,

And thi is succesful for you?

I think i may have them both attacking too much??

It has been successful enough for my Parma side: Paloschi(fast striker) and Lewandowski(powerful striker) both have 9 goals each just as i have reached December on this season. If i had REALLY good strikers(mine are still developing) it would probably be a lot better so i won't complain at all :)

I also want my one striker to stay in his place (he is the stronger one) and the other , the more agile one, go to the sides more to open the defense up for him. Can this be done now that the arrows are gone? How can I instruct my striker to move to the side?

Archived