Keva

Need Help with Starting game

4 posts in this topic

Hi, i need some help, ive read all other topics concerning this and coult not find the answer, if its out there sorry for spaming

Anyway

I installed game, patched to 9.1 and installed the 450mb direct x file that everyone is linking

And i still get mesage "Cannot start game : Failed to start up graphics system" (or something like that)

I have GeForce 7300 and i have updated the drivers, i am dling patch 9.2 atm, but i dont think it will solve anything, so any help would be apreciated

Hi, i need some help, ive read all other topics concerning this and coult not find the answer, if its out there sorry for spaming

Anyway

I installed game, patched to 9.1 and installed the 450mb direct x file that everyone is linking

And i still get mesage "Cannot start game : Failed to start up graphics system" (or something like that)

I have GeForce 7300 and i have updated the drivers, i am dling patch 9.2 atm, but i dont think it will solve anything, so any help would be apreciated

Very strange considering your Card is above Specifications...

Thats why after hours of searching every place on web hoping to find someone with similar problem i posted here :D

Thats why after hours of searching every place on web hoping to find someone with similar problem i posted here :D

Your best emailing a member of Sports Interactive mate.