Opposition instruction not saved when changing tactics

KUBI

I don't know if that was an issue before, but I did notice after patching with 9.2 that the opposition instructions are not saved when you change to another tactic.

That's a bit strange as those instructions are made for the whole match and not just for a tactic attached.

At least there should be a confirmation screen, asking "do you want to use the same opposition instruction with the new tactic" or something similar.

I don't know if that was an issue before, but I did notice after patching with 9.2 that the opposition instructions are not saved when you change to another tactic.

That's a bit strange as those instructions are made for the whole match and not just for a tactic attached.

At least there should be a confirmation screen, asking "do you want to use the same opposition instruction with the new tactic" or something similar.

Don't worry. After you hit confirm, go back to tactics screen and you will see they are retained.

Don't worry. After you hit confirm, go back to tactics screen and you will see they are retained.

No, the Opposition Instructions are indeed not saved if you switch between 'pre-saved' tactic sets (e.g. the TT&F-suggested sets like control, attack, defend, etc). Doing what you had suggested does not work, at least not on my end.

To KUBI: This was always an issue even prior to patch 9.2.0's release. And I definitely agree with you on the suggestion for a confirmation box to check whether you want to stick to your current OI or wipe the slate clean for a re-configuration.

Archived