sergio aguero position

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Torres' nickname is actually El Niño. icon_wink.gif

And to be fair, both nicknames are quite common. You just clearly dont follow football as closely as you think. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew his nickname was Kun, because I enjoy watching La Liga whenever I can. However, being surprised that somoene doesn't know the nickname of every superstar of spain clearly shows you don't know normal people AT ALL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the expert:

oh i do follow closely i just dont get excited over peoples knicknames </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who does? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arathonas:

However, being surprised that somoene doesn't know the nickname of every superstar of spain clearly shows you don't know normal people AT ALL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know the nickname of EVERY SPanish league superstar, whatever gave you that idea? icon_confused.gif

As for knowing normal people, I dont know them Im above them. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

I dont know the nickname of EVERY SPanish league superstar, whatever gave you that idea? icon_confused.gif

As for knowing normal people, I dont know them Im above them. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you autistic? or do you just have the social skills of a two year old?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">people who say obviously you dont watch football as close as u think just becasue they no a few knicknames they think u dont watch football </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree i may no nicknames but it does not make me think i know more about or watch football more than others its nonsense someone might not know a nickname does not mean they know naff all about football

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are you autistic? or do you just have the social skills of a two year old? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just think he feels hes a no it all but who cares

Good grief some people around here are so tightly wound up these days..............me thinks some of you need to undserstand/gigure out what the use of a "smilie" in certain situations has. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes, we bow to your superior knowledge of the internet, the sunlight it weakens our minds.

Christ.

Archived