The EPL - Football's Answer To The IPL (sign up)

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coldkohmew, you need a teamname with Sussex in it. See the one's other people have in the OP. Also would need to change your ground name probably. I'll sort out the defenders in the midfielders auction later :thup:

Name: Mr Magguee Q

Nickname (optional): Mr Q

DOB: 09/09/1965

Team: Sussex wanderers

City Of Birth: Sussex

Nationality: English

Other Nationality (optional): Singapore

International apps/goals: -

Favourite People:

Disliked People:

Favourite Clubs:Sussex wanderers

Disliked Clubs:

Home Kit: Stripe

Forground colour: Red

Background colour: white

Trim colour: Black

Away Kit: Plain

Forground colour: Blue

Background colour: White

Third Kit:Stripe

Forground colour: Green

Background colour: Blue

Stadium Name: The Sussex neverland

should be correct...

Guest mikeytwigge

i know he was working on it the other night and had started assigning players to people so it should be soon hopefully

Guest mikeytwigge

above coldkohmew it says 3 defenders when i should read 3 midfielders. Fairly diappointed with the players i got and hope i do better in the second round of bidding

It was worth the wait :D

However, there are a couple of mistakes.

Firstly, two people have Huddlestone - coldkohmew and corinthiano who both bid 3, so I assume he should go to whoever was the fastest.

Secondly, I bid had a higher bid for Gelson Fernandes that jack.browne did, and so I should have him :D I only say this so it then makes me have all 7 and I dont have to bid again.

Other than that it all seems fine :thup:

That's disappointing.

Robert, I bid £2m apiece for Hayden Mullins and Tom Soares (nobody else will want them). That should put be up to four, assuming that's okay? Then I'll just bid for whoever's left over.

I don't have my bids because I deleted them, but I'm sure I should have won some more players.

Guest mikeytwigge
That's disappointing.

Robert, I bid £2m apiece for Hayden Mullins and Tom Soares (nobody else will want them). That should put be up to four, assuming that's okay? Then I'll just bid for whoever's left over.

I don't have my bids because I deleted them, but I'm sure I should have won some more players.

you don't know no one else will want them so just wait for the round of bidding like everyone else and you cant really say you should have had more players if you don't remember what you bid for who

That's disappointing.

Group 1

Johnathan DeGuzman 3

Aaron Ramsey 3

Group 2

Steve Sidwell 3

Orlando Engelaar 3

Nigel Reo-Coker 3

Group 3

Diego Capel 6

Riccardo Montolivo 6

Andrés Guardado 6

Jonás 6

Simao 6

Group 4

Stephen Ireland 3

Simone Perrota 3

Mark Noble 3

Group 5

Pablo Aimar 4

David Jarolim 4

Renato 4

Javi Martinez 4

Group 6

John Obi Mikel 3

Denilson 4

Toni Kroos 5

Group 7

Cani 4

Andres D’Alessandro 4

Your bids. No Mullins or Soares. Guess you can have them if you want but after this I'm drawing the line on bids for players not on the list.

Erm mine are all over the place. I didn't bid for any of the midfielders I have been given!

Also from a very brief look one of my top group picks was Schweinsteiger for 8.25 so very annoyed TomSmith has snapped him up for 6? Surely a mistake?

Actually I've just been through my picks and I should have all 7 midfield picks! I believe my midfield should look like this:

montilivo 7.5

robben 16

schweinsteiger 8.25

senna 7

Lucho González 7.25

Raúl Garcia 5.75

Orlando Engelaar 3.25

Robert I know you've spent ages sorting this but mine is completely wrong. Hopefully it's fairly easy to fix :thup:

Archived