Would this be possible in the patch ???

Si is there any chance that you could add a button to turn off press confrences with the patch? or . . . to turn the frequency of press confrences down to like low medium high and off as options ??

Not that they are not good just after 7 seasons they get rather boring hearing the same comments over and over and over and over again if anyone has seen .

Also refresh media comments what does this do ?

In my humble opinion they are the worst feature on this years edition but I think it, potentially with a lot of thought and detail, could end up being a fantastic part of the game.

As it stands they are unprofessional, soooooooo repetitive, generic, and at odds with the rest of the game.After half a season I passed the job on to my Assistant and no longer take any notice of them.

I've no idea if they could ever make them varied enough for a feature like this to work after 5-6-7-15 seasons.

This needs a general 'no comment' option, similar to what was there in the previous versions. Having your assistant take them is fine, but there's no way to stop him being a dullard and messing up team morale. Just have a 'no comment to every question' button available before the event and it's all solved for now.

Archived