Ben Mann

Finally a Decent Rating!

16 posts in this topic

9.1 my highest up to now when my striker scored 3 and set one up :)

There is another thread somewhere about this, dont think anyone in there got a 10 either!

Ratings are rounded up, therefore if the ratings were not in decimals Joe Cole would have been rated 10. I think of anything from 9.5 above as a 10. To get an actual rating of 10.0, not sure if it's possible because that would literally imply a totally flawless performance. Might be wrong though.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

I think I actually preferred it without decimals, it was easy and quick to scan, and made an obvious substitution quick to find. Now most player are ranked from 6.5-8.5, and just takes longer to read through.

Let me point out, this is a 10 rating

And so it should be, but the truth is it's very rare and I'm assuming that was a friendly? probably less chance of making mistakes that would lower the rating because of the opposition.

And so it should be, but the truth is it's very rare and I'm assuming that was a friendly? probably less chance of making mistakes that would lower the rating because of the opposition.

I found it in the records thread, it could very well be, I shall go and query.

I found it in the records thread, it could very well be, I shall go and query.

It's going to be a competitive match: club friendlies aren't accepted into the Records Thread. That's probably a Champions League qualifier, or UEFA Cup Qualifier.

Ive seen Billy sharp getting a 10 after scoring 4, shame i werent his manager.

It's going to be a competitive match: club friendlies aren't accepted into the Records Thread. That's probably a Champions League qualifier, or UEFA Cup Qualifier.

Whoever that is, he's been smart enough to crop the image at 7 subs and not show the date!