"worst" team

thempesth

hell all,

first of all, i would like to ask anyone that has 2 minutes available(as i am at work)to check something out for me...i would like to start a new save, and being satisfied of the normal teams where i go to, i would like to start the new game with the worst, financially speaking, team...i can not search for that respective team, due to the location where i am,and i would like your help...can someone tell me what is the team with the smallest finances?i mean the finances shown in the club information(estimated value)...even if the club is amateur and in the lowest possible league, i want to take that as a challenge and see if i am suitable to play the game in the next months:) (if i fail, it will be painfull :| )...anyway, thanks in advance for those who will answer and will give me the club with the smallest finances in the entire game(NOTE though:it must be in Europe, i do not like to play in other continents :) )...gracias all:P

FC Osijek in the Croatian league have a bank balance of -8260869 and Boavista in Portugal have a bank balance of -4000000. Estimated value you just need to start a new game and check out the lowest league teams from the lowest reputation leagues.

Archived