english work permits issue

ok im sorry if this has been mentioned already tried searching but could not find an answer or cause. Ive got to may 2010 when i noticed in all the english teams all players that require work permits actually need them and are not playing. as shown in this screen shot.

will the new patch fix this? and would i have to restart a new game? cause its taken me donkeys to get this far :confused:

pic1.jpg

if you actually check the number of games played compared to your player with the most appearances, then you will notice that these players haven't actually played in 75% of the possible games played which means they haven't met the criteria needed to keep the work permit, thats the only reason i can think of for these players not having a work permit renewed

i've seen no such problems i'm in year 2016 now with all english leasgues running, what version are you playing? is it a bought copy? (not suggesting otherwise, just curious) have you installed patch? it's very odd and no one else has posted this makes it even more so!

leagues running -usa england spain france germany portugal scotland wales northern ireland italy finland sweden denmark holland ireland turkey argentina brazil russia norway

version 9.1.0 patch 1

bought from tesco all legit

if you actually check the number of games played compared to your player with the most appearances, then you will notice that these players haven't actually played in 75% of the possible games played which means they haven't met the criteria needed to keep the work permit, thats the only reason i can think of for these players not having a work permit renewed

That's the old system of work permits; it changed a few years ago. Now they need to be playing 75% of full internationals. Could THAT be the reason - although unlikely. Most should be at the height of their international careers.

Really, it looks like a very rare bug - no one else has ever reported it AFAIK. :confused:

This happened to me yesterday. I am QPR 3rd in Premier League and bought Croatian player. He played only one international and after work permit appeal I could sign him anyway. But he came to the team with red wp instantly. What is interesting that it never happened before- i bought bunch of Brazilian, Argentinian players which never played for the country but after appeal I could sign (not everytime of course) them and they could play for my side- no wps were needed. Anyway I sent that Croatian guy to feeder club in Poland, hope he will will get wp :)

p.s how much time does it take to get EU passport playing in Poland?

if interested just got a reply from si in the bugs forum

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=78249

Well at least we have an answer. If I understand correct, if you have the MSL active it can bug up other leagues which use WP's.

didn't know bout selectable option for work permit. does anyone know where it is. if its true

What do you mean, I guess that the SI chap means that in the database of the game it gets removed and therefore affects your game. never heard of the option to remove WP's

Oh didn't see that, sorry.

But still the same answer:

What do you mean, I guess that the SI chap means that in the database of the game it gets removed and therefore affects your game. never heard of the option to remove WP's

Archived