Scotty's Immediate Regen Sign Up and Experiment

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Handi_Andy:

Looks like my career is over icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your only hope is to pop up as chairman of a takeover

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ebfatz:

3rd club of my career already. icon_cool.gif

Journeyman here I come!

CA above 100 though.

Happy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've spent your whole career in the Championship icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

2 points from reaching my PA icon_razz.gif how am I doing at Mansfield? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You played 22 games in a relegated side at centre back! Non league for you now...

2nd July 2012 Boston United update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/bufcupdates.html

BUFC

The club signed 3 players. Antone Sundercombe (112/116) for £2,100,000 + Kingsley Delahunt from Crystal Palace, Aslam Mather (124/141) from Sheffield Wednesday for £3,300,000 and Olisa Restarick (122/143) from Leicester for £975,000. Delwyn Coyle (126/131) was sold to Stoke for £8,000,000, and S Ducille (80/121) went to York for £2,900,000. Robyn Crowfoot (65/105) went for £2,000 to Doncaster and Kingsley Medhurst (108/150) was sold for £775,000 to Reading. Alex Swiggs (95/142) went to Bristol City for £625,000 and Olisa Paveley (72/135) was released on a free. 7 players were promoted into the youth team, but none had a PA of over 120.

Premier League

Newcastle sold Leandro Fabio Ricas (142/149) to Wigan for £14,000,000 in the biggest transfer of July 1st.

Internationals

England made it to the Euro 2012 Quarter Finals, but lost out to Italy 1-2. In the group stages they lost to Czech Republic 1-2, drew with Holland 2-2 and beat Greece 1-0.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackcats:

couldn't do a screen shot for pablo gonzalez could you, i don't know any of his stats and i dont think i even know his position. Cheers in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's a right back, as I report in the June sign ups update icon_wink.gif

1st September 2012 Boston United update available:

BUFC

The club's first disappointing start to a season - have they reached the limit? They lie in 22nd place in the Championship, with 4 points from 5 games. They are, however, in the 3rd Round of the League Cup. 2 further signings were made - Jon-Barrie Diskin (108/117) came in from Derby for £2,500,000 and Iori Comley-Excell (104/135) from Leeds for £275,000. But 3 players were sold. Hywel Hollamby (85/105) went to Gillingham fro £45,000, Simon Tipple (127/155) left the club to join Hull for £8,250,000 and S Kennerdale (101/113) joined Wolves for £500,000.

Premier League

Sunderland are top with 9 points from 5 games - Manchester United are in 5th, Liverpool in 12th, Chelsea 13th and Arsenal 16th. Leeds, Blackburn and Birmingham are in the relegation zone.

Internationals

Holland won Euro 2012, beating Spain 3-1 in the final.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gers51:

Would you mind doing a screenshot of Andrew Smith? Sorry if it's a hassle.

Doing good so far with a £650,000 transfer to Leicester(although it is my third club already icon_biggrin.gif)

KUTGW icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew Smith

Leicester are in League One, however.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by route1:

Doctor Pendros at York please?

KUTGW Scotty. Really good idea for a signup/experiment icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doctor Pendros

You're now at Port Vale in League 2 icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nine_iron:

C'mon Grimsby! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finshes of 11th, 5th, 15th, 21st and 16th in League 2...

1st February 2013 Boston United update available:

BUFC

After the poor start, the team have slowly risen up the table and are in a miraculour 4th place, withing 5 points of 2nd place. Bolton are running away at the top. January was busy transfer-wise. In came Dunstan Lavelle (101/106) from Reading for £2,100,000, Dexley Azurdia (105/164) from Watford for £3,200,000, Tariq Whiston (85/132) from Liverpool for £28,000 and Sandi Medhurst (93/105) from QPR for £24,000. Out went Antone Carslake (131/154) to Man City for £4,600,000, Logan Maughan (72/139) to Southend for £9,000, Olisa Farnworth (93/98) to Reading for £425,000, Chris Bien (101/137) to Plymouth for £120,000 and Kristin Clarkeson (72/137) to Yeovil for £26,000. They await a home replay with Tottenham is the FA Cup 4th Round. They went out of the League Cup in the 3rd Round, losing 0-2 at Old Trafford.

Premier League

Portsmouth top the table, 3 points ahead of Aston Villa. Liverpool are in 5th, Manchester United in 6th, Chelsea in 7th and Arsenal in 12th. Newcastle are bottom, with Tottenham and Sunderland also in the drop zone.

Internationals

England have started World Cup 2012 Qualifying and have beaten Cyprus, Scotland and Liechtenstein byt 3-0, 3-0 and 2-0. Poland were beaten 5-0 in a friendly, and a 2-2 draw was gained in a friendly in Croatia.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

Still at Derby. Do I play for them at all or am I in the reserves? (Mike Bird) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've made 194 starts and 8 substitute league appearances, and pretty much a regular since the second season. Now in the Championship, after relegation 2nd season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

To make things easier for me, can you mention your in-game name on your posts if you want any information? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

2 points from reaching my PA icon_razz.gif how am I doing at Mansfield? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You played 22 games in a relegated side at centre back! Non league for you now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn icon_frown.gif could I see a screenie of me (David Rosing-Schow)?

To make things easier for me, can you mention your in-game name on your posts if you want any information? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course icon_smile.gif

You played 22 games in a relegated side at centre back! Non league for you now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn icon_frown.gif could I see a screenie of me (David Rosing-Schow)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

David Rosing-Schow

1st June 2013 Boston United update available:

BUFC

A close league table saw Boston finish in 6th, and entered the Championship play offs. However, a 1-3 home defeat to Man City in the 1st leg saw them crash out, despite winning 1-0 in the 2nd leg at Eastlands. The club reached a 5th Round replay in the FA Cup, going out at Luton 5-1. The game actualy went to extra time, and Luton striker Carmine Airth scored 4 times in the extra half hour. Frketson scored 22 goals in 46 games, making his BUFC career 78 league goals in 163 appearances.

Premier League

Portsmouth won the title, by 5 points from Manchester United. Arsenal finished in 6th, Liverpool in 7th and Chelsea in 10th. Due to their coefficient decreasing rapidly, England receive just 2 Champions League and 2 UEFA Cup spots - meaning that a 3rd place finish sees that side enter into the InterToTo Cup!

Internationals

England won in Iceland 3-0 in the WCQ for 2014, but then lost in a friendly 0-3 in Holland.

1st June 2013 Sign Ups update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/signupupdates.html

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 120/148 - Transferred to Scunthorpe from Ipswich for £1,600,000 and was ever-present in 46 league games, scoring 3 goals.

Frketson ST 113/157 - 41 league appearances, scoring 19 goals. Has fully recovered from his long-term injury and is back to his goalscoring best.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 130/146 - transferred to Derby from Reading for £6,500,000. Played 40 league games and scored 1 goal.

CA changes

7 players' CA went up by 10 points or over, but 12 went down.

Transfers

Brucie Bonus signed for Scunthorpe from Ipswich for £1,600,000. 1/7/2012

Ebun Faturoti joined Fulham from Ipswich for £1,900,000. 4/1/2013

Pablo Gonzalez joined Derby from Reading for £6,500,000. 1/7/2012

Quincy Klapatross left Gainsborough and retired.

Mister Matt left Wolves for Bradford for £2,000. 29/1/2013

Doctor Pendros joined Port Vale from York for £6,000. 28/8/2012

Rtik signed for Stockport from Blackburn on a free transfer. 8/1/2013

Robaldinho Santos joined Blackpool from Everton on a free transfer. 10/7/2012

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Scotty - Can I have a screenie of Poopy Pants please... and his 57PA icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2nd July 2013 Boston United update available:

BUFC

Boston signed Hiroo Sowa (120/154) from Plymouth for £1,500,000 and Brady Le Saux (109/175) from Luton for £750,000. Aslam Mather (132/141) was sold to Newcastle for £8,000,000, Olisa Restarick (131/143) to QPR for £3,200,000 and Carmine Chivers (90/120) to Oxford for £450,000. Ian Matthew Oldrid (33/35) and Aslam Stitch (38/41) were released on free transfers. Just 1 of the 7 promoted youngster is a decent prospect with a PA of 134.

Premier League

Upon their relegation from the Premiership, Wigan let 10 players leave the club for a combined £67,000,000.

Internationals

England recorded victories over Turkey and Cyprus at Wembley in WCQ 2014 by 3-1 and 3-0. The lead the group by 6 points, and face a trip to Hampden Park, Scotland next up.

Damn icon_frown.gif could I see a screenie of me (David Rosing-Schow)?

David Rosing-Schow

That looks nothing like me icon_razz.gif and I sure look crap icon_frown.gif

Aggression 17, Determination 16 and Tackling 6. What a combination icon_eek.gif

Playing like crap in the BSP and my CA dropped two points icon13.gif

KUTGW though icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by route1:

Doctor Pendros at York please?

KUTGW Scotty. Really good idea for a signup/experiment icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doctor Pendros

You're now at Port Vale in League 2 icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankyou very much icon_biggrin.gif

Not a very happy looking chap, but I wouldn't be with stats like that!! But wouldn't moan at £63k a year!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

Cool, regular at Derby.

Can I get a screenie please? (Bird) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike Bird

2nd July 2014 Boston United update available:

BUFC

A disastrous season that saw the club be in and around the relegation zone all year, and they were eventually relegated, finishing 2nd bottom. They spent a total of £24,000,000 and brought in £36,000,000 - £7,750,000 of which was due to the sale of Frketson to Charlton. A further £14,000,000 was earned through relegation firesales on July 1st - some of whom had only joined the club 12 months earlier. Manager Denva Andersen was poached by Coventry, and Sharon Furber appointed - with CA/PA of 129/129 the club should be challenging for promotion back out of League One.

Premier League

Manchester United were champions, by a point ahead of West Ham. Liverpool finished 3rd, Arsenal in 13th and Chelsea were relegated after coming 18th. West Brom won the FA Cup, and West Ham the League Cup.

Internationals

England reached the Semi Finals of the World Cup 2014, losing out to Brazil 2-3 after opening up an early 2-0 lead. They defeated nemesis Germany in the Quarter Finals, after results against Colombia (2-0), Holland (0-1) and Iran (1-0) in the group stages, followed by a 2-1 defeat of Mexico.

2nd July 2014 Sign Ups update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/signupupdates.html

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 126/148 - Transferred to Millwall for £1,600,000, played 39 league games and scored twice. Sold to Southampton for £3,900,000.

Frketson ST 123/157 - Played 25 league game for Boston, scoring 10 goal but was sold to Charlton to £7,750,000. Scored 8 league goals in 19 games for Charlton.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 139/146 - Sold to Arsenal by Derby for £8,000,000. Played 17 games in the Premier League, scoring 1 goal.

CA changes

Frketson was the only player to have CA go up by 10 or more. 13 players' CA went down.

Transfers

Brian Greene left Chelsea, and retired. Matt Cowton is now unemployed, and 11 players went to new clubs.

Archived