The Manchester United thread 2005/06 - Way Past It's Sell-By Date

Nick OGS20

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Imagine how long mark's opening post would be if that happened. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he'd actually break the internet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I checked how many words Jimlad's post on Riquelme (p461), was and it was as long as one of my essays at Uni. That was slightly worrying to read icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dare I ask how many words were involved?

He'd have to do a long tribute to Fergie, a yearly breakdown, say 1,000 words per year, followed by a feature on his dismissal and the reasons for it, thoughts on a potential replacement, featuring the top 10 in ranking order finishing off with recommending CQ as manager and a return to 4-5-1.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

I checked how many words Jimlad's post on Riquelme (p461), was and it was as long as one of my essays at Uni. That was slightly worrying to read icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dare I ask how many words were involved? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About 2,000 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

The premiership game after Champions League games are well hard

Arsenal

Barcodes

Murders

Pompy

Chelsea

Citeh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, all at home though, which I'm sure will amuse Mourinho. Tbf all the 'big 4' have tricky fixtures after CL games - Arsenal are away in all six.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

I'm still trying to decipher James' travel plans icon_frown.gif

Might wait until I've woken up a bit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

or you could just click on the link near the top of the page, which has all the fixtures. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

I'm still trying to decipher James' travel plans icon_frown.gif

Might wait until I've woken up a bit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

or you could just click on the link near the top of the page, which has all the fixtures. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He didn't even realise it was to do with the fixtures until you told him that icon_rolleyes.gif

You know Nick, that is almost as bad as Mart's questioning of where the Amsterdam tourney will be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sod off icon_biggrin.gif

I knew the proper fixtures would be about somewhere, was just challenging myself to see if I could decipher James' cunning code icon_mad.gif

"Sure"

It took me a full half hour to text the fixture list to Mart btw icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why didn't you just text him 'fixtures list on bbc website'? icon_biggrin.gif

/o\ when? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm there from 21st August to 8th Sept.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

I'm there from 21st August to 8th Sept. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlucky - its the International weekend then.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

I'm there from 21st August to 8th Sept. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlucky - its the International weekend then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll sort something out. Even if it is going to an away game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

It's going to be so easy to get tickets this coming season \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you DARE ask me to get you tickets for scouse/arsenal/chelsea etc if it's that easy.

Jim, that was ffffffffffb, I was FUMING icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean like last year?

When you came through for the Arsenal game & left to to hang for the others. Choker.

Home on opening day ifb

Home on final day ifb

Home on boxing day infb icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean I can have your ticket for boxing day again?

Archived