TT&F ’09 Tactics With Global Mentality

Hi all.

I downloaded the TT&F ’09 Tactics pack and used the 442 set listed in 'Modern Formations'. At first I didn't really feel comfortable using them as the Individual Mentalities are so varied (obviously for a reason).

I decided as an experiment to use them as they are, but with global mentality. See the results below...

f_leaguem_ecdb135.jpg

For home games i would use an attacking mentality, for away games would be either defensive or normal depending on the opposition. The team works as a unit and perform consistently over the season. The good thing about it is that you don't need to fiddle about with individual instructions at all, just adjust the mentality to the conditions of the match.

The set comes with an Attacking, Standard and Defensive version of which for home games you would use attack and maybe switch to standard/defensive when leading. I always use standard for away games.

As for players. You definately need a good target man. I used Kevin Doyle and he managed to score 41 goals in the season. Lita did a pretty good job too notching 23.

Give it a go to see if it works with you. If there's anything else you want to know about the setup i used then just ask.

Cheers

Archived