Best Tactic?

Which is the best tactic here?

As i'm struggling like hell with tactics, i've came here for a miracle. The problem is, there's just so many threads and all kinds of tactics to be had.

So can i ask which tactic do people seem to have more success with?

I do see Knap's tactic looks quite popular. but how much time should you give a tactic to work, before realising its not going to work? I do prefer to play 4-4-2

As you can tell tactics are really not my strong point, and this problem is slowing down the development of a new training schedule i'm working on.

Which is the best tactic here?

As i'm struggling like hell with tactics, i've came here for a miracle. The problem is, there's just so many threads and all kinds of tactics to be had.

So can i ask which tactic do people seem to have more success with?

I do see Knap's tactic looks quite popular. but how much time should you give a tactic to work, before realising its not going to work? I do prefer to play 4-4-2

As you can tell tactics are really not my strong point, and this problem is slowing down the development of a new training schedule i'm working on.

Try different ones, pick ones which are relevant to your team if your are a poor team there is little point in choosing an attacking tactic. Have you read the tactical theorems and frameworks section?

This guy has made the best tactic I've used so far, and I've at least tried most of them. It's been pretty much as effective from the german third division to first division. It's kind of lame in that it means you're not able to use any wingers, but at least it uses two strikers

Archived