Any way to edit yourself in game?

FernandoDosSantos

Are you talking about editing your stats as a manager in-game? If so, I asked the same question and it's not possible yet...

I'm hoping Genie's editor will solve this.

Unless Genie has added completely new capabilities, which from the preview movie seems highly unlikely, then Genie won't allow you to do that.

Do you mean change your own manager stats? In which case, just adopt your approach to management - the stats such as loyalty, financial control and tactical consistency depend entirely on how you play the game and I don't believe they alter the way players look at you.

Unless Genie has added completely new capabilities' date=' which from the preview movie seems highly unlikely, then Genie won't allow you to do that.

Do you mean change your own manager stats? In which case, just adopt your approach to management - the stats such as loyalty, financial control and tactical consistency depend entirely on how you play the game and I don't believe they alter the way players look at you.[/quote']

Ideally, the ability to change my own reputation, both domestically and globally... you could do it in FMM in FM2008.

Ideally, the ability to change my own reputation, both domestically and globally... you could do it in FMM in FM2008.

FMM is expected to be released in the next 2 weeks - where you can edit yourself.

Also, the next edition of FMRTE includes editing staff - but not certain this include newly generated managers.

Archived