New Ingame FMScout09 v0.8 Beta

immuner

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Immuner - Kosta --

Thank you very much ..I love this utility --Once again Thanks

I am using the pre patch so I am enjoying it to its fullest

Just a question Kosta --Can you search by position? I tried and nothing seems to come up( Using your latest version -Love the Blue outlined background)

Really would like some input on that search with position and also is there a guide somewhere aon how to get the fullest from this brilliant scout.

Cheers mate

Hi mate,

thank you!

Try redownloading v1.1. You will find a quickguide.txt in there. I hope i have answered most of your questions.

Search by position works fine on me. Do you mean by position or by positional rating?

Anyways, i have tested them both in the file i just uploaded and the seem to work fine. Can you please check again with the new file and confirm????

Thank you.

You called me Kosta....are you greek or just randomly forgot the s :)?

Hi mate,

thank you!

Try redownloading v1.1. You will find a quickguide.txt in there. I hope i have answered most of your questions.

Search by position works fine on me. Do you mean by position or by positional rating?

Anyways, i have tested them both in the file i just uploaded and the seem to work fine. Can you please check again with the new file and confirm????

Thank you.

You called me Kosta....are you greek or just randomly forgot the s :)?

French/Greek background ---Kala Xristougenna all the best to your family and friends ...AND thank you for making the game that much more enjoyable ..will redownload 1.1 --Might have some quality time over the Holidays ...Will take a challenge in the Greek league and manage either panionios or Larisa.

Kali Xronia File mou !!!

Cheers

will release new version in a couple of days guys...

loads of fixes and support for both 9.1.0 and 9.2.0

also a small ontop mini ingame scout (if its ready, otherwise in next version)

That's great, thanks for your hard work. :thup:

I asked this before but never found a reply so if I may ask again?

Can you just search for Regens with your scout program like we used to be able to do in previous FM's?

That's great, thanks for your hard work. :thup:

I asked this before but never found a reply so if I may ask again?

Can you just search for Regens with your scout program like we used to be able to do in previous FM's?

In the new version, yes you will be able to search for regens ;)

sorry phil if i didnt answer, probably missed it.

yes regen search is working fine :).

That's okay. :thup:

Like most people I find it hard to keep up with all the regens in the game and wanted to be able to search for them on their own. So I'm glad that's in.

Hey mate, it's not working with the steam version of the game I believe. Clicking load FM2009 results in "Error loading FM 2009. Make sure you have a new or loaded game of FM 2009 up and running." when I do indeed have an game loaded. Except the steam game is called Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 and loads from wsm.exe.

ok, new version is out.

tested it and seems to work fine.

let me know.

Look at the English.lng file and open it with a text editor (also said in the readme.txt) and translate it if you wish for localization and mail it to me.

Thank you!

ok, new version is out.

tested it and seems to work fine.

let me know.

Look at the English.lng file and open it with a text editor (also said in the readme.txt) and translate it if you wish for localization and mail it to me.

Thank you!

Thanks very much for your work. :thup:

This is a really fantastic scouting tool.

I appreciate the ease now in which you can now search for Regens with it. ;)

icute, i could even though this is not an editing tool and this is not what it was designed for. However, i could help you out if you had a good idea to propose.

P.S. If you had any problems with the shortlist button not being enabled properly, it was a minor bug and i fixed it.

I have also added roles for staff that have no contract as before there was no role assigned to them.

When a staff has a job, then the role shown is the one under his contract.

When a staff hasn't got a job, then the role shown is the one according to his skills.

Please redownload v1.2 (no need to release new ver for that :)).

okozumasa the sale value is not accurate. its more of a reference value. seems that the new fm calculates the sale values on the fly and there is no way yet to read this from the memory. Maybe there is a way to get close, but not accurate.

Nikeddy what fm version do you use? can you mail me your saved game? my region filter for players works fine.

Archived