New Ingame FMScout09 v0.8 Beta

immuner

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you. Let me know of any problems.

If any of you wish to donate for all the hard work, there's a link at the official page.

hello mate.

i have my game running but when i press the load button it does not load and u get the following messeage

unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately.

could not load file or assembly 'FM2009ScoutFrameworkInterface, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or onr of its dependencies. The system cannotfind the file specified.

please help

what can i do

after instal .net 3.5 sp1 work good thank you m8 but sale value is still different can you correct this in new version

The sale value won't be exact in the tools released for FM2009, because they've changed the transfer module in game. The values are now more floating.

knuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :) no not yet, its a bug in the framework. I am sure we'll get it fixed soon enough.

seanleerye is still in beta, i think its alright.

genie's is a save game scout, this is an ingame scout (and editor in the near future).

knuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :) no not yet, its a bug in the framework. I am sure we'll get it fixed soon enough.

could it be the size of the Unique id for regens, most players I've seen have an 8 or less digit number, while every regen I've seen has a 10 digit Unique id.

ndc i dont think so, you still use a 32bit integer to represent the id. probably the memory offsets are wrong.

regen and eu are supported in the last version by the scout, but not yet from the framework. can't tell if it's a regen or not and all players come out as eu members. will be fixed soon. I will add editing support too.

Immuner, thanks for your answer, but I resolved. I left turn the scouts while I played and after a few minutes the scout has taken to work and I noticed that I had loaded the shortlist.

I realized then that loading the shortlist is not immediate.

Thanks anyway

Excuse for my english

ok didnt want to release a new version so soon, but i found this quite handy, so im just giving it to you.

minor improvement for me, major for you. You can search for players using special characters whether its in the player's/staff's name or nickname. So Kaka and Gronkjaer will now show up.

Also added info at the top to know which currency you use as well as other stuff, so people will stop getting confused with the values.

Also got some complains that people couldnt find the shortlist menu, so i put it separately.

Also added a readme file with instructions :).

let me know of any bugs. im tired so i could have done sth wrong :).

Immuner, I am unable to run your program. The problem is, I bought the game from Gamersgate, instead of Steam. Therefore, my version of the game is 9.1.1, instead of 9.0 or 9.1 (There is a thread in these forums on this issue and SI has responded officially. SI is calling the non-Steam version 9.1.1, instead of 9.1, to differentiate the two, even though the codes are exactly identical.).

Is there anyway you can modify your scout program, so that I can load up my game? Thanks in advance.

First of all thank you!

I'm currently using 1.0 beta and i have run into a problem. It seems in the plauyers search filters dont work, for instance i choose players from 0 to 18 and i still get 40years hit, same applies for sale value-ca-pa. This worked well on 0.98 beta and 0.90

Wonderkids button still work though )(

Another thing i noticed from 0.98, sale value appears to be completely broken. For instance in my game for inter goalkeeper benaglio had a sale value of 1.2 milion euros, my scout says it xhould be available from 13 to 15 milions. (countless other examples applie)

A little feature request in the staff search , i'd love to have buttons to automatically search for 7 star coaches ^^

Thank you so much!

Archived