The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my 'I need tp PP PP-70 that is' story can you correct the following...

change

Apologies to my regular readership that the outpourings in this story have dried up a little recently. I'm always a bit slow through pre-season and I'm also preparing another story to run in parallel to this one. A completely different set of leagues, and hopefully a completely different story. Will do my best to keep this one going though as I'm getting quite fond of PP-70 !

to

Apologies to my regular readership that the outpourings in this story have dried up a little recently. I'm always a bit slow through pre-season and I'm also preparing another story to run in parallel to this one. A completely different set of leagues, and hopefully a completely different story. Will do my best to keep this one going though as I'm getting quite fond of PP-70 !

also change 'Hanna Rispati' to Hanna Ripatti' wherever I've done it.

It's probably a bit much to ask you to look at my marginal spelling.

Nevertheless, many thanks.

Originally posted by Terk:

done that, xenon icon_smile.gif but next time provide a link or i'll start a campaign to have donovan robertson as forum mod icon_razz.gif

Thanks a lot, will provide a link next time. icon_wink.gif

Donovan as a mod? Struggling to imagine......

Please could a mod help me...

In my 'I need to PP. pp-70 That is' story could you please amend my latest post, adding a [/i] around the final bit of speech whcih is "Good luck for that, you'll do fine"

Ta muchly, it's a vital and emotional moment in the story

And apologies BTW but I still don't know how to do links, otherwise I'd have done one.

Hi guys, please can you fix the spelling of Performance for me, its in my last post.

icon_smile.gif

The lads file out to the coach, some are laughing and joking but a few are quite reserved. They shove their bags into the storage bays and go find their seats to slump in, they're right to look dissapointed. A few of the players apologise for their performances and that of their team mates, I accept and let them know that I'm prepared to let this one go, but I want a much tighter performace against West Brom.

Thanks to Raptor.

But I need a slight help. Can someone rename the name of my new story from

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time"

to

"It's only a game if you win, but if you lose, it's a stinking waste of time!"

Thanks if that's possible.

In my Yorkshire Puddin' story I have made a stunning start and messed up the first post icon_wink.gif Lets hope it's not a sign of things to come.

How does 5pm at The Ratz hotel bar sound?

Yes, ok, sure. I replied as I hung up the phone. I had no intention of turning up and the only thing on my mind was getting rid of him so I could get back to sleep. I crawled back into bed and slept once more.

Could a friendly person with powers please remove the un-needed italics tag from the middle of that quote. Ta Muchly.

Hmmmm! While you are there could you make, in the last post, this:

I accept these conditions gladly and look forward to working at the club, I said, wondering how long it would be before I regretted those words, Just one question though, what are your expectations for this season?

Look like this:

I accept these conditions gladly and look forward to working at the club, I said, wondering how long it would be before I regretted those words, Just one question though, what are your expectations for this season?

I promise no more posting at 2:30am so I don't have to spend half my time in this thread icon_smile.gif

Thanks.

poyple, made those tag changes and deleted the posts icon_smile.gif the bold and italic tags don't work in

, and when you're using text in it, you have to physically insert the carriage returns, rather than just having it run onto the next line 

sorted your two requests, tanel icon_smile.gif

done yours as well, attjen icon_smile.gif any chance you could provide a link next time though, saves us time of looking through the forum to locate it icon_smile.gif

also done your two, leed2022 icon_smile.gif same for you with providing a link next time, would be appreciated. also, we don't usually correct minor spelling mistakes, but seeing as you were needing another request done at the same did, i added the n you wanted in performance icon_smile.gif

that's a whole lot of **** ups to fix in a short space of time icon_razz.gif

Bah, falling foul of formatting yet again

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=210...492024591#3492024591

There's the link, at the end of the latest update you'll see mess-up in the last line. where it shows an unclosed before the word 'is' - that should be a closer with a '/' in it, and then the should be after the 'is'

Hope that makes sense!

Archived