kingjericho

Too much accuracy

11 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or this happens regularly...EVERY game, i have at least 1 shot that goes to the bars. It's very frustrating. It's not a bug, but it's equally annoying.

I usually get alot. I regularly draw cos my team cant score but they get plenty of chances

they should correct this, it's not realistic. usually, a team gets a ball in the bars once in every 3 or 4 matches, not twice a match

a team gets a ball in the bars

I take it you mean hits the frame of the goal - in which case I don't know what you are complaining about, teams usually hit the post or bar several times in a game.

I take it you mean hits the frame of the goal - in which case I don't know what you are complaining about, teams usually hit the post or bar several times in a game.

What games are you watching???

That's nonsense

i see alot of shots hittin the posts at least 4 a game which is stupid but also in take case if all these went in i would have terriblke scorelines being like 5-4 lol :p

How many times did Milan hit the woodwork at Pompy last night? 3? 4?

There's a real life example for every situation, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable to see it happen in every match on FM

What i find happening a lot is the good old off the bar bounces on the line and goes clear from goal, that happens way too much. I know that SI know about this though but its still pretty funny to see how often that one in a season shot happens :p

How many times did Milan hit the woodwork at Pompy last night? 3? 4?

Ok, and now go watch 3 or 4 more games and see if that happens again, or even once