Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johaaaaaan

Installer user interface mode not supported

OK, i'm wondering if anyone can help me with getting started with the install..

When i launch the installer, i select a country\language, then press OK..and this bug comes up!

"Installer user interface mode not supported, unable to load and to prepare the installer in GUI mode" ..

Can anyone help me? pls?

Thanks..

Usually caused by having special characters in your windows user name - try making a new profile and see if it will install from there

yeah it did work, but it didnt help to change my profile name, i had to create a new one, and play on that one..or atleast thats what i think, installing it now ;) will check up here later to inform u ;)

I have this exactproblem but when im trying to install the game it stops straight away and displays that message. my account originally had a ! in but i got rid of that and created a new account and it still wont load, help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, posting on behalf of a mate, hes having the same problem, tried setting up a new user account but still got the same problem? any ideas anyone would be much appreciated, thanks.

I have exactly the same problem, tryed creating a new user account but its still coming up with the same message :(

Any ideas please ? would appreciate it ? :)