crouchaldinho

Managing International Minnows

61 posts in this topic

I think they are manageable from the start with retain player function anyway? Which competitions do they play in btw?

Yup. This is in FM 07, it was only friendlies and the first (I think) round of North American World Cup qualifying. You would have to raise Netherlands Antilles hundreds of places to be able to be considered for the Gold Cup.

Just wondered if anyone is having fun managing international minnows on FM10? Any good stories?

I tried Norway (I know they arent that bad) but I olny had about 100 players to pick from and not 1 right back, I came up with a plan to make one by buying a 16 year old right winger and training him, but got bored to quickly for this to work and left Norway

Managing Brunei along with my club. We drew with Mongolia, beat Maldives and lost to everyone else. Can't wait until my contract runs out, lol.

Hmmm, Slovenia U21's anyone? I've got a grand total of about 30 players to pick from, all of whom are fairly rubbish. Being honest, I'm slightly regretting signing the contract...

Just wondered if anyone is having fun managing international minnows on FM10? Any good stories?

I played with Malta, got hammered in 4 games and was promptly sacked. Great story, I know :o

If regens are truly random then i guess the event you want is random too.

If regens are truly random then i guess the event you want is random too.

:confused:

In my old Siracusa game I got a PA 174 San Marinese regen, but after he got picked up by Palermo I think, and he eventually god Italian citizenship and ended up playing for Italy.

I havent got FM 2010 yet, but it seems like you cannot load all players from a specific nation at the begining and therefore manage them straight away?