The Big Fat "Survival Sunday" Thread *mega spoilers* 4 for the price of 1.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a day. The events of the last few days went quite some way to making me want the game of football to foad, but it's days like this that remind you what an sawesome game it is icon_cool.gif

Robbo's performed minor miracles at the Hawthorns and I'm absolutely delighted for him. Our Kieran's done a fine job down there as well icon14.gif

Gutted for Palace though icon_frown.gif

Sending Southampton down is particularly sweet icon_cool.gif

Oh My God!!!

what a day. I've read through the thread and is hilarious in parts icon_biggrin.gif

Imagine what it was like to be an Albion fan today. I thought it was over when Palace took the lead and as I had a radio I had everyone crowded around me to see hear what was happening. We went mental when Charlton equalised and even sang 'We love you Charlton, we do, Oh Charlton we love you' icon_biggrin.gif

brifb!!!!!!!!!

can we keep Richardson for another year please icon_biggrin.gif

Here's what I did for 'Survival Sunday', convientently the only Sunday this year I will have to myself.

1. Set up sofa

2. Brought down Gameboy Advance and four games, Gameboy Colour and five games, The Tempest (for English Lit revision) and strategy guides for all of said games

3. Put it on Sky Sports Four

4. Put all the above steps together in three hours of pure bliss.

I even managed to get past a really tricky part on Pokemon Sapphire :9 I beat a boss on Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Melodies and forgot to save it icon_frown.gif

All in all, thank you Southampton, West Brom, Crystal Palace and Norwich for giving us the most exciting Premiership season ever. Here's to you! *Raises peach shnapps*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdamJH:

Oh can we keep Richardson for another year please icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No

That has to have been one of the greatest afternoons in footballing history icon14.gif

Commiserations to Norwich, Soton & Palace (well not really the Palace scum that’s 6 points for the Brighton next season icon_wink.gif) and well played West Brom icon14.gif Written off by just about everyone and somehow they’ve survived. Blatantly going down next season though icon_biggrin.gif

And there was more, the drama at Man City with Fowler missing that pen and big David James playing up front \o/ Everton qualifying for the Champions league despite finishing with a negative goal difference and the same number of goals scored as Soton, the team who finished bottom icon_biggrin.gif

With Chelsea making the title race a boring formality for the next 10 years or so, it was just nice to have a wkend of football where no one cared about them!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdamJH:

I thought it was over when Palace took the lead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same as sir. Knowing Charlton seem to be crap at the end of the season I feared the worst but Mon' Jon Forture icon14.gif.

Possibly my best footballing day ever icon14.gif

Archived